PDA

View Full Version : What is your least favorite sport?

kepdawg
04-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Just curious...

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 08:44 PM
I'm torn between golf, baseball and soccer!

hmmm....I think I have to choose golf.

Vote coming right up!

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Soccer

I can pretty much watch everything else listed.

Bull19
04-08-2008, 08:50 PM
you forgot to add football to the list to choose from

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2008, 08:51 PM
"Live" I can watch most any sport. On TV, golf and tennis are both PERFECT for a nap. :D ;)

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
you forgot to add football to the list to choose from :eek: :eek: say wha......???? :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Soccer

I can pretty much watch everything else listed.

I have never watched a "big people's" soccer game, but watching the little 4 y/o kids that I did was hilarious!!

I can't find anything that even makes me remotely smile about golf!!:(

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have never watched a "big people's" soccer game, but watching the little 4 y/o kids that I did was hilarious!!

I can't find anything that even makes me remotely smile about golf!!:(

There are several golfers that make me smile. Then there's Sergio Garcia who just makes me want to throw stuff at the tv with how long he takes to tee off. :rolleyes:

I don't think I've ever watched a soccer game. :thinking:

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 09:00 PM
There are several golfers that make me smile. Then there's Sergio Garcia who just makes me want to throw stuff at the tv with how long he takes to tee off. :rolleyes:

I don't think I've ever watched a soccer game. :thinking:

Little kids playing it are funny....missing the ball, falling down, crying for their mommy's.....it's great!!

The little girl I went to watch covered her head with her hands anytime anyone got near her....then ran off to the sidelines. hands between her legs....for an emergency potty break!!

Needless to say, she didn't return the next season!!

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Little kids playing it are funny....missing the ball, falling down, crying for their mommy's.....it's great!!

The little girl I went to watch covered her head with her hands anytime anyone got near her....then ran off to the sidelines. hands between her legs....for an emergency potty break!!

Needless to say, she didn't return the next season!!

HAHAHAHA

So, it's like watching little league baseball. Those kids are great. My favorites are the kids out in the outfield picking grass or chasing bugs!! :D :D

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 09:05 PM
HAHAHAHA

So, it's like watching little league baseball. Those kids are great. My favorites are the kids out in the outfield picking grass or chasing bugs!! :D :D

I coached my youngest son in T-Ball one year.....longest season EVER!!!! That was one of hardest things to do was keep those kids in the outfield interested in what was going on.

I do have toot my own horn though.....out of 8 teams, mine came in 2nd. The 1st, 2nd and 4th place teams were all coached by women....the rest were men!!

:D

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 09:06 PM
I coached my youngest son in T-Ball one year.....longest season EVER!!!! That was one of hardest things to do was keep those kids in the outfield interested in what was going on.

I do have toot my own horn though.....out of 8 teams, mine came in 2nd. The 1st, 2nd and 4th place teams were all coached by women....the rest were men!!

:D

You GO RANGER MOM!!! :cheerl: :D

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2008, 09:07 PM
HAHAHAHA

Don't forget a plane flying overhead (or train going down the tracks). :D

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 09:11 PM
I remember the first game....I left a poor little boy playing catcher the WHOLE GAME...of course, the ball was never thrown to him.

His parents were upset and called me later that night and told me he wanted to quit....I felt really bad.

My assistant coach would have been the one to make sure everyone got moved around, but she was called out of town on an emergency, so I had to do it all myself!!:eek: :eek:

I did ask one of the players dad to ump the game for me.......a year later I married him!!:inlove: (The dad, NOT the player!!)

DU_stud04
04-08-2008, 09:18 PM
it was a tear between womens basketball and softball..... went with w. basketball in the end.

ToroChingon
04-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
you forgot to add football to the list to choose from

No toolbox is complete without a ballpeen hammer.

I see we have ours.

pancho villa
04-09-2008, 08:04 AM
STANDAROUND, and for all you goofs out there it is baseball.

Bull19
04-09-2008, 08:09 AM
im suprised their are so many votes for soccer. that is one of the most exciting sports their is

Bearkat
04-09-2008, 08:29 AM
Soccer isn't much fun to watch but it's a blast to play. I have to go with women's basketball. It just doesn't get much worse.

Old Tiger
04-09-2008, 05:01 PM
womens basketball

Emerson1
04-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Women's basket. I would take SoC over any of those teams.

grmfan93
04-09-2008, 05:05 PM
soccer

zebrablue2
04-09-2008, 05:35 PM
don't know why, I just cannot get into soccer. just not enough scoring I guess...

Ranger Mom
04-10-2008, 02:11 PM
I can't believe 4 people picked Track over golf and soccer!!!:eek: :eek:

GreenGobbla
04-10-2008, 02:51 PM
i never could watch volleyball, too boring i always thought. no offense to any volleyballers, but thats what im voting for.

AP Panther Fan
04-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Soccer, hands down.

Silverback 04
04-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Womens B-Ball is a cross between Rugby and a cat fight. Almost too painful to watch. Which sucks because i have 3 girls that will be playing for the next 6 years.