PDA

View Full Version : sasports.com

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 02:00 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Has anyone been over to that site today? Well, it's GONE. I don't know if this is permanent or just temporary, but Jay deleted ALL of their content off the message board!!

Just wiped it out!! :eek: :eek:

And yall thought we were hard on ya'll!! :hand:

NastySlot
04-08-2008, 02:04 PM
i was just over there and slowly the topic post for each subject started to disappear...each time I went back two or three more were gone....gotta be temporary....but I think Jay is probably on his way to Fredericksburg to do the Alamo Hts.-Fred baseball game...so no telling how long until it's fixed..

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 02:06 PM
:thinking:

We can only hope it's temporary. It was a good site for softball info. :(

SintonFan_inAustin
04-08-2008, 05:16 PM
forums will return tonight at 10:30

SintonFan_inAustin
04-08-2008, 05:18 PM
he did post this:

There are many new members to our Message Board, so I guess it was time for a reminder.

there was some bashing of the rules

JasperDog94
04-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Has anyone been over to that site today? Well, it's GONE. I don't know if this is permanent or just temporary, but Jay deleted ALL of their content off the message board!!

Just wiped it out!! :eek: :eek:

And yall thought we were hard on ya'll!! :hand:

8). Links to other high school sports sites prohibited.
Our policy is to disallow links to other sites in direct competition with 3ADownlow regardless of location or classification. Please do not post such links in an open thread or in your signatures. 3ADownlow has a dedicated links page on our website, and we will post your link on there provided you reciprocate for us on your site.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Matthew328
04-08-2008, 07:28 PM
I remember when we took 3ADL away for a little while, everyone tried to bash and say I was being a baby...but it worked...people sometimes don't realize what they have til its gone..and since then there hasn't been near as many problems

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
8). Links to other high school sports sites prohibited.
Our policy is to disallow links to other sites in direct competition with 3ADownlow regardless of location or classification. Please do not post such links in an open thread or in your signatures. 3ADownlow has a dedicated links page on our website, and we will post your link on there provided you reciprocate for us on your site.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I didn't post a direct link to the site. :nerd:

kepdawg
04-08-2008, 09:20 PM
I didn't post a direct link to the site. :nerd:

So it's okay as long as it's not a link and whoever reads it has to go to the trouble of copying and pasting it? :thinking:

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
So it's okay as long as it's not a link and whoever reads it has to go to the trouble of copying and pasting it? :thinking:

I'll ask the owners and get back to you. I'm sure if I did something wrong with this thread one of them will let me know!

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Oh and let me say that I had no idea that this would be SUCH a big deal. I enjoy his site because his members discuss softball.

There isn't even a forum up so I didn't think it was that big a deal to post a question since I know Jay has posted on our site.

But apparently former members of this board have nothing better to do than to talk about how I have broken a rule. :o

Well excuse the hell out of me!! :rolleyes:

kepdawg
04-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Oh and let me say that I had no idea that this would be SUCH a big deal. I enjoy his site because his members discuss softball.

There isn't even a forum up so I didn't think it was that big a deal to post a question since I know Jay has posted on our site.

But apparently former members of this board have nothing better to do than to talk about how I have broken a rule. :o

:crazy1:

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 09:48 PM
:crazy1:

You really aren't helping!

kepdawg
04-08-2008, 09:54 PM
You really aren't helping!

Sorry! I guess I should have asked for a rules clarification in private.

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 09:55 PM

I actually always thought a "link" was something that if you clicked on it, it would take you to that place!!

:confused:

kepdawg
04-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I actually always thought a "link" was something that if you clicked on it, it would take you to that place!!

:confused:

It is and she has already stated that she did not post a link (which she did not).

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Sorry! I guess I should have asked for a rules clarification in private. That wasn't what I was talking about. I should have known you would need further clarification, but I'm over it already! :D

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 09:59 PM
It is and she has already stated that she did not post a link (which she did not).

Oh!! I need to keep up!!:doh:

MODS = damned if we and damned if we don't!

kepdawg
04-08-2008, 10:01 PM
That wasn't what I was talking about. I should have known you would need further clarification, but I'm over it already! :D

So my :crazy1: is what wasn't helping?

Sorry, I just thought it was all kind of :crazy1:!

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 10:03 PM
So my :crazy1: is what wasn't helping?

Sorry, I just thought it was all kind of :crazy1:!

You think most things I do are :crazy1:!

kepdawg
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Oh!! I need to keep up!!:doh:

MODS = !

I don't think it's so much of a "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situation. Just somebody who got booted complaining about things and then me stirring up trouble by asking for a rules clarification.

kepdawg
You think most things I do are :crazy1:!

A lot of them are :crazy1:!

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 10:07 PM
I don't think it's so much of a "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situation. Just somebody who got booted complaining about things and then me stirring up trouble by asking for a rules clarification.

Did you stir up trouble?

At least my :crazy1: can provide others with something to talk about. Oh wait, they don't care. R-I-G-H-T

LMAO

kepdawg
04-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Did you stir up trouble?

At least my :crazy1: can provide others with something to talk about. Oh wait, they don't care. R-I-G-H-T

LMAO

Of course they care!

ToroChingon
04-08-2008, 10:21 PM

LOL! You're welcome!:devil: ;) :cool: :D

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by ToroChingon
Looks like a link to me! It does when YOU add it. I didn't post it that way, but thanks for playing!

bobcat1
04-09-2008, 05:23 AM
In my best Clinton voice, What is your definition of is?:thinking:

I_DONT_CARE
04-09-2008, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
everyone tried to bash and say I was being a baby...
I AM QUITE SHOCKED THAT ANYONE WOULD DO THAT! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JasperDog94
04-09-2008, 08:38 AM
I was just messin' around. I certainly didn't mean to cause any trouble. I'll crawl back under the porch now...:helpme: :speech: