PDA

View Full Version : i can't believe the board went all day yesterdayand didn't mention...

IHS Fan
04-08-2008, 12:39 PM
the earthquake in Texas. sure it was small and in falls city, but it was felt in san antonio and no one said anything about it. an earthquake in Texas is kinda rare, don't you think?

DU_stud04
04-08-2008, 12:45 PM
yea, im sorry about that, my wife went down to visit her sisters down south. she called me up last night upset that she had slipped on some crisco that they use to get her through the doors easier and fell. she said she was okay, but did a little bit of damage to the area and killed the dog when she fell on it. please everyone say some prayers for the dog :(

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
yea, im sorry about that, my wife went down to visit her sisters down south. she called me up last night upset that she had slipped on some crisco that they use to get her through the doors easier and fell. she said she was okay, but did a little bit of damage to the area and killed the dog when she fell on it. please everyone say some prayers for the dog :(

HAHA

I didn't read and/or hear anything about it until today. Weird.

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HAHA

I didn't read and/or hear anything about it until today. Weird.

This is the first I did hear of it!

44INAROW
04-08-2008, 01:21 PM
I've been waiting on someone to call and ask if Earthquake damage is coverage under a Homeowner's Policy :D

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I've been waiting on someone to call and ask if Earthquake damage is coverage under a Homeowner's Policy :D From what I read this morning there wasn't any damage?

44INAROW
04-08-2008, 01:27 PM
From what I read this morning there wasn't any damage?
I know - but things like this get folks to "asking" bunches questions - kinda like the 1st tropical storm in the gulf - we get a flood of calls (pun intended :))

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I know - but things like this get folks to "asking" bunches questions - kinda like the 1st tropical storm in the gulf - we get a flood of calls (pun intended :)) hee hee

thewyliefan
04-08-2008, 02:31 PM
i think the last earthquake in texas was up in the lubbock area back in daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay........which was a wednesday

BuffyMars
04-08-2008, 02:32 PM
i couldn't post it and ruin my reputation. :hand:

nobogey72
04-08-2008, 02:36 PM

Dude! Must have been a dumb dog. A good dog knows to clear out when they start moving the big folks around. You'd never catch a dog of mine making a mistake like that.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eppy 12
04-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
the earthquake in Texas. sure it was small and in falls city, but it was felt in san antonio and no one said anything about it. an earthquake in Texas is kinda rare, don't you think? hmmm, i thought it was just gas:confused:

DU_stud04
04-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Dude! Must have been a dumb dog. A good dog knows to clear out when they start moving the big folks around. You'd never catch a dog of mine making a mistake like that.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: actually the dog was already dead.... they didnt have the heart to tell my wife so they just stuffed it and put a voice box that barks by remote control. they added wheels to the bottom of the paws so it would move. to amuse themselves they tied the dog to my wife when she got there so she would think the dog missed her.... didnt have to have the steaks around her neck anymore. they were actually relieved they didnt have to tell her, and it makes it funnier this way.

nobogey72
04-08-2008, 03:19 PM
actually the dog was already dead.... they didnt have the heart to tell my wife so they just stuffed it and put a voice box that barks by remote control. they added wheels to the bottom of the paws so it would move. to amuse themselves they tied the dog to my wife when she got there so she would think the dog missed her.... didnt have to have the steaks around her neck anymore. they were actually relieved they didnt have to tell her, and it makes it funnier this way.

Did you save the steaks?

DU_stud04
04-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Did you save the steaks? she called just a bit ago and said she ate them as a snack on the drive back up here. :( she likes them rare.

sinton66
04-08-2008, 06:21 PM
From what I read this morning there wasn't any damage?
It was only a 3.4 or so.

PHS Wildcats
04-08-2008, 08:02 PM
I think it was 3.7:thinking: