PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Seen The MTV Show 'Rock The Cradle'??

ILS1
04-08-2008, 10:04 AM
It's basically 'American Idol' but with kids from former singing stars. While being judged by guest judges, they are also being critiqued by their parents in the VIP section!!! It includes:

A'Keiba Burrell, daughter of rapper MC Hammer

Landon Brown, son of Bobby Brown

Lara Johnston, daughter of Doobie Brothers' singer Tom Johnston (and the youngest contestant @ 17)

Chloe Lattanzi, daughter of Olivia Newton-John

Crosby Loggins, son of singer Kenny Loggins

Jesse Money, daughter of singer Eddie Money

Jesse Blaze Snider, son of Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider

Lil' B Sure, son of R&B singer Al B. Sure!

Lucy Walsh, daughter of Joe Walsh, guitarist for the legendary rock band the Eagles.

Judges are Belinda Carlisle,Jamie King is Stage Presence Judge,June Ambrose is the Style/Image Judge & Larry Rudolph is the Overall Performance Judge.

After watching this show. I was really disappointed in most of the performances. I think the AI kids are whole lot better singers than these mostly privileged kids. I was impressed with Lucy Walsh she does have a good voice. I think Crosby Loggins & Lara Johnston have the biggest up sides. Biggest disappointments were Landon Brown, Lil' B Sure and Chloe Lattanzi. What was she even doing on stage?? You can tell Olivia was really embarrassed for her but she covered it up. Any other comments??

:D :D :DCast & Judges Bios (www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/rock_the_cradle/cast.jhtml)

PPHSfan
04-08-2008, 10:06 AM
I wish I had my two hours of my life back that I wasted watching the premier. It was Dreadful.

DU_stud04
04-08-2008, 10:19 AM
there is a reason why their parents are famous and they are not... i think it would be hilarious if one of the parents would tell their kid the truth that they're terrible when they ask the parents opinion. they usually just say, im proud of you and i love you when they ask about the performance. i find it funny.

PPHSfan
04-08-2008, 10:24 AM
The best was probably Lucy Walsh, and she would not make the top 100 on Idol.

The judges were idiots and the host is lame.

This entire show is LAME.

ILS1
04-08-2008, 01:09 PM
That host has a serious posture problem. When he talks into the mic he slouches over to speak into it. Ryan whatever your name is, you are NO Ryan Seacrest!!! LOL!!!

:D :D