PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2008, 09:45 AM
If someone takes their toys and goes home, should people feel sorry for them? :thinking: :confused:

nobogey72
04-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
If someone takes their toys and goes home, should people feel sorry for them? :thinking: :confused:

:confused:

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
:confused:
Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmm". :p

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Who? What? When? Where? Huh? :p

nobogey72
04-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmm". :p

right over my head.:(

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2008, 11:39 AM
right over my head.:(
Think Arsenio Hall (I think). Sometimes you just think, read or hear of something and it makes you say "hmmmmm".

nobogey72
04-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Think Arsenio Hall (I think). Sometimes you just think, read or hear of something and it makes you say "hmmmmm".

OK, if they weren't letting the others play with their toys then no you shouldn't feel sorry for them. But on the other hand, if the others were just using this person because they had cool toys, then maybe. Either way I'd go Hmmmmmmmmm.:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
04-08-2008, 11:52 AM
OK, if they weren't letting the others play with their toys then no you shouldn't feel sorry for them. But on the other hand, if the others were just using this person because they had cool toys, then maybe. Either way I'd go Hmmmmmmmmm.:thinking:
More of a stomping feet/laying on the ground hissy then "FINE! I'll just take my toys and go home". ;)

Sweetwater Red
04-08-2008, 12:03 PM
More of a stomping feet/laying on the ground hissy then "FINE! I'll just take my toys and go home". ;)

There are a few posters..I mean people that fit that description
that I know of. :thinking:

waterboy
04-08-2008, 01:01 PM
If its the owner of the toys that takes 'em home, then, no, it is not wrong for them to take them. If somebody borrowed something from you wouldn't you want it back...........before it got broken, or used up? I know I've loaned things out and never got them back.........taking them home is the only way to ensure that you will get to play, or use them again.

nobogey72
04-08-2008, 02:14 PM

OK, now I get it. No, you don't feel sorry for them, unless you broke their toy out of meaness. Then you still shouldn't feel sorry for them because they probably deserved to have their toy broke.:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
04-08-2008, 02:17 PM
OK, now I get it. No, you don't feel sorry for them, unless you broke their toy out of meaness. Then you still shouldn't feel sorry for them because they probably deserved to have their toy broke.:thinking:

Any word on the 7-3A tourney?

nobogey72
04-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Any word on the 7-3A tourney?

Yeah, I think Sweetwater got DQed for cheating.:D That's all I've heard so far. They did say that Wylie definitely had the best looking golf attire and most expensive equipment. Sweetwater's team DID look like they had a lot of team speed. Too bad.:( :D When I heard all that I said, "Hmmmmmmmm".

eppy 12
04-08-2008, 02:31 PM
If someone takes their toys and goes home, should people feel sorry for them? :thinking: :confused: if we say yes are you going to leave????????http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/sarcasticcomment.jpg;) ;)

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I think Sweetwater got DQed for cheating.:D That's all I've heard so far. They did say that Wylie definitely had the best looking golf attire and most expensive equipment. Sweetwater's team DID look like they had a lot of team speed. Too bad.:( :D When I heard all that I said, "Hmmmmmmmm".

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif

CenTexSports
04-08-2008, 02:40 PM
"I refuse to leave. I am staying to make your life miserable."

This is a quote from my wife. She owns the toys and refuses to let me play with them even though she won't leave with them.

Sometimes it is better when they leave (I think)!

Sweetwater Red
04-08-2008, 02:41 PM

I wouldn't doubt ya'll have the most expensive equipment. I hear
Wylie's budget allows them to even pay the 7th grade soccer
coach 100K a year.:devil:

As far as Sweetwater's team speed...ask Jason he went on and
on about it after watching us play Bridgeport. I believe his exact
words were "Sweetwater is Faaaaaaast".:thinking: :D

eppy 12
04-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports

This is a quote from my wife. She owns the toys and refuses to let me play with them even though she won't leave with them.

Sometimes it is better when they leave (I think)! my gosh i have heard that one too friend:mad:

nobogey72
04-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports

Sometimes it is better when they leave (I think)!

Yeah, but really it's better if they start to leave, just jump up and push them out. That way they can't say they left, but you can say you through them out. I taught my wife a lesson the other day. I locked her IN the house and I slept out in my pickup.;) That'll teach her!!:D

eppy 12
04-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Yeah, but really it's better if they start to leave, just jump up and push them out. That way they can't say they left, but you can say you through them out. I taught my wife a lesson the other day. I locked her IN the house and I slept out in my pickup.;) That'll teach her!!:D ha! i tell mine sometimes that it's worth 1/2 just to start again, that's when she uses the "miserable" line:(