PDA

View Full Version : Girls Record Brutal Attack On Teen To Allegedly Post On YouTube

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Link to story here (http://www.wftv.com/news/15817394/detail.html)

Watch video here (http://www.wftv.com/news/15817394/detail.html)

:mad: :mad: That makes me SICK!!

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Okay, a couple of things I noticed:

1. Why didn't this girl fight back? If someone were hitting me like that I'd be swinging back & kicking the crap out of someone!

2. They stop to discuss something and she actually stands there and talks to them. Ummmm, no.....how 'bout you take that opportunity to fight back somehow & try to get away?

I can't believe that these girls were stupid enough to video tape this AND post it!! :doh: :doh: At some point, someone has to hold these kids accountable or they'll just continue to act like a bunch of idiots w/o consequence! :twitch:

District303aPastPlayer
04-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

1. Why didn't this girl fight back? If someone were hitting me like that I'd be swinging back & kicking the crap out of someone!

2. They stop to discuss something and she actually stands there and talks to them. Ummmm, no.....how 'bout you take that opportunity to fight back somehow & try to get away?

I can't believe that these girls were stupid enough to video tape this AND post it!! :doh: :doh: At some point, someone has to hold these kids accountable or they'll just continue to act like a bunch of idiots w/o consequence! :twitch:

she never really makes contact with her face other than when she swings with her left hand and the girl is turned to the side... i honestly believe it was a ploy to get on youtube that the girl who was "being attacked" was in on...

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
she never really makes contact with her face other than when she swings with her left hand and the girl is turned to the side... i honestly believe it was a ploy to get on youtube that the girl who was "being attacked" was in on...

you know it actually crossed my mind that it was some sort of "initiation" and if that's the case then just wow -- how sad

eagles_victory
04-08-2008, 10:44 AM
she never really makes contact with her face other than when she swings with her left hand and the girl is turned to the side... i honestly believe it was a ploy to get on youtube that the girl who was "being attacked" was in on... some people will suggest conspriasy sp? theories for everything. Im sure she went to the hospital and got a concussion from not getting really hit. This is plain sickening why would guys help out with something like that

thewyliefan
04-08-2008, 10:50 AM

i agree w/ that but then agin not everyone has it in them to fight back when there are a bunch of ppl there taunting and hitting them and what not. i woulda picked up the closest object and had a field day if that happened to me:)

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 11:20 AM
you know it actually crossed my mind that it was some sort of "initiation" and if that's the case then just wow -- how sad

I kinda wondered if she was in on it too....they interviewed her parents and her dad said he barely recognized her when they went to the hospital.

She had a concussion, both eyes swelled shut. She has permanent damage to the cornea of one of her eyes and damage to an eardrum.

The mother of one of the girls involved in that attack said the "victim" had been talking crap on myspace and they were just paying her back!!

Ohhhh...and they never were able to post it...the Sheriff's department got it and released it to the press first!

Reds fan
04-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I kinda wondered if she was in on it too....they interviewed her parents and her dad said he barely recognized her when they went to the hospital.

She had a concussion, both eyes swelled shut. She has permanent damage to the cornea of one of her eyes and damage to an eardrum.

The mother of one of the girls involved in that attack said the "victim" had been talking crap on myspace and they were just paying her back!!

Ohhhh...and they never were able to post it...the Sheriff's department got it and released it to the press first!

Most disturbing is the fact that on the news this morning one of the parents of the attackers was defending her kid!!!! This is just sad no matter what the instigation was:dispntd: :dispntd:

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Reds fan
Most disturbing is the fact that on the news this morning one of the parents of the attackers was defending her kid!!!! This is just sad no matter what the instigation was:dispntd: :dispntd:

Sadly, this does NOT suprise me!

injuredinmelee
04-08-2008, 01:08 PM
hope they get the same treatment in jail.

zebrablue2
04-08-2008, 02:43 PM
sad-sad-sad... that parent defending the child should go to jail also. what a bunch of cowards...

Sweetwater Red
04-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Did anyone else notice how seven of them are trying to look
tough for their mug shot and the eighth looks like she's not even
paying attention?:rolleyes:

kaorder1999
04-08-2008, 03:39 PM
they better hope some people in jail dont hear about this video...they'll get theirs...

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 07:52 PM
I just watched a show about this. The video was 30 minutes long...we just saw a 3 minute clip.

All through the video she is begging for them to let her go, begging them to stop...AFTER she regained conscienceness.... you can hear one girl (who's house it happened at, actually her grandmother's house) saying, "don't hit the shelves." The grandmother is sick about it and cooperating fully with the Sheriff's department.

The sheriff said the girls were all laughing about it in the holding tank....what a bunch of punks. This is ANOTHER set of girls that I refuse to defend...sorry YaYa!!

I hope some big butch girls in jail see the video and beat the living daylights out of these scumbags!!!:mad: :mad:

PHS Wildcats
04-08-2008, 08:00 PM
:mad:

sinton66
04-08-2008, 08:09 PM
I saw on the news earlier that one of the girls asked one of the cops if she would be able to go to cheerleading practice the next day.

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I saw on the news earlier that one of the girls asked one of the cops if she would be able to go to cheerleading practice the next day. Well at least she has her priorities in order! :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I saw on the news earlier that one of the girls asked one of the cops if she would be able to go to cheerleading practice the next day.

If there is ANY justice she will be booted from the Cheerleading squad!

She would here!!

Emerson1
04-08-2008, 08:33 PM

The sheriff said the girls were all laughing about it in the holding tank....what a bunch of punks. This is ANOTHER set of girls that I refuse to defend...sorry YaYa!!

BUT YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
BUT YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yep, sure do! And she's a GOOD girl, doesn't party, doesn't gang up on and beat up defenseless girls, isn't disrespectful, isn't a slut who makes videos of herself for other people to cut her down for.

She works full time and goes to college, that's pretty much her life at the moment.

pirate4state
04-08-2008, 10:31 PM
wow they just aired the clip of one of the mom's of the accused and her comments about the girl (victim) shouldn't have been saying anything if she couldn't back it up :eek: :eek: :doh:

Ranger Mom
04-08-2008, 10:34 PM
wow they just aired the clip of one of the mom's of the accused and her comments about the girl (victim) shouldn't have been saying anything if she couldn't back it up :eek: :eek: :doh:

Her daughter is the one who lives with her grandmother....she just popped into the scene for her 15 minutes of fame!!

District303aPastPlayer
04-09-2008, 09:24 AM
I just watched a show about this. The video was 30 minutes long...we just saw a 3 minute clip.

All through the video she is begging for them to let her go, begging them to stop...AFTER she regained conscienceness.... you can hear one girl (who's house it happened at, actually her grandmother's house) saying, "don't hit the shelves." The grandmother is sick about it and cooperating fully with the Sheriff's department.

I hope some big butch girls in jail see the video and beat the living daylights out of these scumbags!!!:mad: :mad:

anyone know where you can see the full 30 minute video

mustang04
04-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Now, I am not for guys hitting girls, but if i was strolling along and saw 6 girls beating the crap out of another girl who obviously doesn't have it in her to fight back (plus she is obviously alot skinnier and smaller), i would have the initiative to go get between them and tell the 6 girls that if they think they are so tough then i'd be more than glad to show them what it feels like to be overpowered because ganging up on one person is chicken crap....sorry, i have two sisters and if i saw one ever getting jumped like that, you're damn right i'd make sure those girls stopped, whether it would be by getting in between them and trying to end it peacefully or if had to, resort to jackin one or two (not as hard as I would a guy, but hard enough to let them know i was plenty serious)

poor girl:(

Ranger Mom
04-09-2008, 10:06 AM
anyone know where you can see the full 30 minute video

Dude!!:eek: :eek:

District303aPastPlayer
04-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Dude!!:eek: :eek:

the sound isnt working on my movie player from that site for the 2nd day in a row... and its only that site... i wanna hear what was said... im sorry, part of this is sickening, and at the same time, its sorta entertaining =\ working in the night life industry has twisted my sense of humor

Ranger Mom
04-09-2008, 10:12 AM
the sound isnt working on my movie player from that site for the 2nd day in a row... and its only that site... i wanna hear what was said... im sorry, part of this is sickening, and at the same time, its sorta entertaining =\ working in the night life industry has twisted my sense of humor

A lot of it is bleeped out because there is so much profanity spewing from the girls mouths.

Supposedly there is about 5 different segments...so it's not just one continuous tape.

At the very end, you can hear one of the girls say..."there's 17 seconds left, make it good!"

I watched an interview with her parents last night...on one portion of the tape, they say their daughter is begging them to fight her one at a time, and not 4 or 5 on one.....they told her, "No, we are all gonna beat you down!"

DUKE22
04-09-2008, 12:16 PM
What exactly are they going to charge the guys with in this deal. I know the charges will vary for all them but, what will the guys get?

Texasfootball2
04-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
What exactly are they going to charge the guys with in this deal. I know the charges will vary for all them but, what will the guys get?

They will all be charged with the same crime, some to a lesser degree, which will allow a lesser punishment.