PDA

View Full Version : g$$

Old Tiger
04-08-2008, 04:28 AM
how's your mother doing? you keepin yourself out of trouble? :D

hope all is well

g$$
04-08-2008, 04:34 AM
Thanks for asking. She is doing ok, full-time help now rotating shifts. Could be better but hanging in there. I'm ok too, could not sleep & just messing around on web. Stay in trouble with girlfriend it seems, but other than that no big problems!

How about you? BTW, agree with you that Harris should be 2nd qb at Texas. Chiles needs a new position to utilize skills.

Old Tiger
04-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Thanks for asking. She is doing ok, full-time help now rotating shifts. Could be better but hanging in there. I'm ok too, could not sleep & just messing around on web. Stay in trouble with girlfriend it seems, but other than that no big problems!

How about you? BTW, agree with you that Harris should be 2nd qb at Texas. Chiles needs a new position to utilize skills. i'm making it...working and school is about it....

ya chiles flat out sucks at passing....it is either hitting the ground in frong of the receiver or 5-10 yards overthrown.....they need to use him as a utility player(Ex: Ramonce Taylor)

g$$
04-08-2008, 04:44 AM
Good to hear, wish you all the best.

We discussed Chiles coming out of HS if you remember. Great athlete no doubt, but never gonna cut it as every down qb.

Take care of yourself.