PDA

View Full Version : What a game

Cameron Crazy
04-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Wow, this National Championship was great! Both teams played hard, Memphis would be the champs if they could have made a dang free throw.

waterboy
04-08-2008, 09:51 AM
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!:D That's the facts, baby. Way to go Kansas! I must say I had pretty much resigned to the Jayhawks losing this one with about 2 minutes left, but they fought back and sent it to OT where they put this one away. Kudos to the Jayhawks, and congrats! Free throw shooting is just part of the game, and in close games you have to be able to knock 'em down. Kansas did and Memphis didn't, so the better team wins. This was one heck of a game! Games like this one makes these championship games worth watching.

rockdale80
04-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!:D That's the facts, baby. Way to go Kansas! I must say I had pretty much resigned to the Jayhawks losing this one with about 2 minutes left, but they fought back and sent it to OT where they put this one away. Kudos to the Jayhawks, and congrats! Free throw shooting is just part of the game, and in close games you have to be able to knock 'em down. Kansas did and Memphis didn't, so the better team wins. This was one heck of a game! Games like this one makes these championship games worth watching.

It could have been several single plays that could have changed the game. I think Dorsey fouling out hurt more than missed FT's.

Sweetwater Red
04-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Memphis would be the champs if they could have made a dang free throw.

OR called a TO to give a chance for the defense to get set and
decide who's going to foul who before letting them throw up a
three.:thinking: