04-07-2008, 12:17 PM
When you go to an ESPN team page it ask you if you'd like to add
a team widget.:confused:

crzyjournalist03
04-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
When you go to an ESPN team page it ask you if you'd like to add
a team widget.:confused:

I think it's a woman midget...she'll dress up in your favorite team colors and dance around as your screensaver.

Sweetwater Red
04-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I think it's a woman midget...she'll dress up in your favorite team colors and dance around as your screensaver.

Let me bring in an expert.... :thinking:

G2 is this true?:confused:

:devil: :D :devil:

Gsquared
04-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Let me bring in an expert.... :thinking:
I cannot say Red, ive tuned over a new leaf. I have been attendeng MA meetings weekly. I am going on four weeks miget sobriety.

G2 is this true?:confused:

:devil: :D :devil:

Sweetwater Red
04-07-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared

Well, good luck. Four weeks huh? Sounds like the toughest days
are already behind you. :thumbsup: :D

crzyjournalist03
04-07-2008, 12:48 PM
To answer the question seriously, I got a new Mac at work a few weeks ago, and my coworkers were excited and told me that I could have widgets now...as best as I can tell, it's just a program that you can have that goes on top of your desktop and you can add whatever things you want to personalize it...I'm not sure if you can have them on PCs or not, and I don't fully understand their purpose or significance.

Sweetwater Red
04-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
To answer the question seriously, I got a new Mac at work a few weeks ago, and my coworkers were excited and told me that I could have widgets now...as best as I can tell, it's just a program that you can have that goes on top of your desktop and you can add whatever things you want to personalize it...I'm not sure if you can have them on PCs or not, and I don't fully understand their purpose or significance.

I've already down loaded an SI.com toolbar. I used to use it
all the time. Not so much anymore. I guess I can just down load
the Piston widget and see what happens.:thinking:

eppy 12
04-07-2008, 12:53 PM
A widget is a device placed in a container of beer to manage the characteristics of the beer's head. The original widget was patented in Ireland by Guinness. The "floating widget" found in cans of beer is a hollow sphere, 3 cm in diameter.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/Widget_Guiness.jpg:clap: ;)

Emerson1
04-07-2008, 06:47 PM
A widget can also be placed on a website. You can get NBA player widgets and it shows their stats and latest news.

PPHSfan
04-07-2008, 07:30 PM
When I was a kid, we put our horse whip in the Widget when we took the buggy to Church.

CHS_CG
04-07-2008, 08:49 PM
This will show the mom in me but...

Widget is a character on Wow Wow Wubzy on Nick Jr.