PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Videotape of Rams Walk-Thru Released

Emerson1
04-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Matt Walsh was right. NE got busted cheating in a Super Bowl. Things are about to get really bad for the Pats.

Here it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU)

g$$
04-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Did Walsh get the legal protection he was looking for? Hope they nail Belichick to the wall. NFL ripped SF a new one for talking to Lance Briggs' agent - this is far worse than that. Interesting to see how it unfolds...

Emerson1
04-05-2008, 04:53 PM
I am not sure

Necks_Fan
04-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Uh-Oh. This is where the dirty laundry comes out. It's fixing to get really nasty. Sad thing is, I liked the Pats. I wonder if they find this conclusive, if they could strip them of their championships. Note- The pats won that game on a game winning field goal. The slightest advantage could have made all the difference.

g$$
04-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Uh-Oh. This is where the dirty laundry comes out. It's fixing to get really nasty. Sad thing is, I liked the Pats. I wonder if they find this conclusive, if they could strip them of their championships. Note- The pats won that game on a game winning field goal. The slightest advantage could have made all the difference.

All of their SB wins were close, like mostly a FG difference. Rams, Carolina, & Philly. Pattern?

GreenGobbla
04-05-2008, 05:17 PM
i see it

Necks_Fan
04-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Do ya'll think this will affect Brady's legacy? I don't think it will have any impact unless they are stripped of their titles.

g$$
04-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Do ya'll think this will affect Brady's legacy? I don't think it will have any impact unless they are stripped of their titles.

Doubt it, but if they strip titles (unlikely) it sure would. Be labeled a cheater like the steroid/hgh guys in baseball. Definitely would tarnish legacy.

DDBooger
04-05-2008, 06:29 PM
whether it makes a difference or not, most people have made up their minds already. Goodell will have to patch this up, but he should definetely take away that 1st round pick they have this year with the addition of these accusations, IF proven true. Crazy, a couple of days ago Robert Kraft and Bellicheck appologized at some meeting, maybe owners meeting. Perhaps they knew this was about to make a splash.

I_DONT_CARE
04-05-2008, 06:41 PM
WHO THE HECK IS RICK ROLL? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

piratebg
04-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Rick Roll :clap: :clap: :clap:

themsu97
04-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
WHO THE HECK IS RICK ROLL? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

that is British singer rick astley...

great for bringing me back to the 80's

Emerson1
04-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Uhm, lets keep this on topic please.

LH Panther Mom
04-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Uhm, lets keep this on topic please.
Well, the first post was kind of confusing as to what exactly the topic was. :p Silly people thought there was something about the Pats.

JHS_c/o_06'
04-06-2008, 03:37 AM
i don't know whats worse

that i fell for it

or that after i did, i watched the entire video.

Old Tiger
04-06-2008, 06:53 AM
like a walk through is important...

Necks_Fan
04-06-2008, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
like a walk through is important... Who says that's the only thing they taped?

Obviously they keep coming up with other things the Pats have done, so who's to say that was the last?

LH Panther Mom
04-06-2008, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
i don't know whats worse

that i fell for it

or that after i did, i watched the entire video.
IMO the fact you watched the entire video is much worse. :D

What's even worse than that, there are some still debating the initial post. ;)

Necks_Fan
04-06-2008, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
IMO the fact you watched the entire video is much worse. :D

What's even worse than that, there are some still debating the initial post. ;) Obviously, this thread is about some moron dancing on youtube but I'm talking Pats anyway. I don't care if there was some link to an idiot dancing. Yea I didn't even look at the link to begin with and just assumed that it was true but even though tit isn't I still want to talk about the possibility. I mean, it's pretty obvious that it really did happen. I've come to learn that not many people will accuse high profile people or organizations without having solid proof. It's there, and it will come out.

Emerson1
04-06-2008, 09:54 AM
I thought we were just trying really hard to make it look real

Necks_Fan
04-06-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I thought we were just trying really hard to make it look real Nope, we just didn't look at the link and we assumed it was real.

g$$
04-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
like a walk through is important...

The tape is out there & will surface when Walsh gets legal protection. Yes, if you practiced a particular sequence of plays in the walk-through, then it could be very useful. Supposedly, the Rams practiced some goal line stuff & the Pats filmed it. It was a 3 pt. game in the end. Every little bit helps.

Why were they caught filming coaches' signals from the sidelines? Trying to get an edge right? Same thing here.

Old Tiger
04-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Who says that's the only thing they taped?

Obviously they keep coming up with other things the Pats have done, so who's to say that was the last? Well as of right now it's the only thing that is a fact and not an accusation.