PDA

View Full Version : D bird...

trojan37
04-05-2008, 12:11 AM
How much does GRlevel 3 cost? I downloaded a trial version of it the other day on my desktop. That radar is cool and you have a lot more images to choose from than other software i've tried. I'm sure this trial version doesn't come with everything either.

D_bird
04-05-2008, 12:16 AM
It is $80, and well worth it. You can get more storm icons, color tables and stuff like that for it from another site that supports the program fully. There is even another program on that site that does storm tracks and eta's for towns.

trojan37
04-05-2008, 12:19 AM
I downloaded the trial from GRlevel3's website. A lot of trials don't come with the full version so I expected that, but it was still cool. I followed the storm that went through Wise, Denton and Collin Counties the other night while I was watching the weather guy on Channel 8. On every loop, that GR radar image was right with the news, shear markers and all.

D_bird
04-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Yeah it sure was. The other website that supports the software is grlevelxstuff.com, there you can customize grlevel3 with street level maps, color tables, hail markers, shear markers, and they even have logos that you can put up in the upper left hand corner