PDA

View Full Version : Getting Prepared !

Texasfootball2
04-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm getting mentally preparaded for the complete and total Arse Whoppin that nobogey's daughters team is going to lay on my 10 and under girls softball team tonight.:foul: :weeping: :flaming: There is one silver lining though, his wife will be there and everyone already knows how entertaining she can be. My goal tonight is to sneak one of her chocolate moon pies away from her without her knowing. This will be a total covert operation that will also include the cooperation of my team parents. They are willing to help since the game is just a formalidy. Yum, Yum, I can already taste that moon pie:thumbsup:

eppy 12
04-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm getting mentally preparaded for the complete and total Arse Whoppin that nobogey's daughters team is going to lay on my 10 and under girls softball team tonight.:foul: :weeping: :flaming: There is one silver lining though, his wife will be there and everyone already knows how entertaining she can be. My goal tonight is to sneak one of her chocolate moon pies away from her without her knowing. This will be a total covert operation that will also include the cooperation of my team parents. They are willing to help since the game is just a formalidy. Yum, Yum, I can already taste that moon pie:thumbsup: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/laughingman.gif

nobogey72
04-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm getting mentally preparaded for the complete and total Arse Whoppin that nobogey's daughters team is going to lay on my 10 and under girls softball team tonight.:foul: :weeping: :flaming: There is one silver lining though, his wife will be there and everyone already knows how entertaining she can be. My goal tonight is to sneak one of her chocolate moon pies away from her without her knowing. This will be a total covert operation that will also include the cooperation of my team parents. They are willing to help since the game is just a formalidy. Yum, Yum, I can already taste that moon pie:thumbsup:

I'll have to see it to believe it. She keeps them in her back pocket of her overalls, and, I don't like to brag but they are a wee bit tight. If you can do it, then more power to you. If you do get one out, I hope you don't mind them smashed up a little.:inlove:

Texasfootball2
04-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I'll have to see it to believe it. She keeps them in her back pocket of her overalls, and, I don't like to brag but they are a wee bit tight. If you can do it, then more power to you. If you do get one out, I hope you don't mind them smashed up a little.:inlove:

No worries my friend, I perfected a technique while in high school to get into......well, I'd better not go there. The moderators are watching me. But, like I said, getting the moon pie will be a snap. My only worry is just how smashed it will be, cuz if it's smashed to much the marshmellow portion will be oozing out everywhere. This makes it much more difficult to hide the evidence after the caper has been successfully completed.