PDA

View Full Version : frivolous lawsuite of the day.......crazy boob.......DOH.......

jason
04-04-2008, 08:16 AM
Woman's Lawsuit Claims Bra Injured Her

GREENVILLE, S.C. -- A woman has filed a lawsuit claiming that she was injured by a bra. The suit names Victoria's Secret as the defendant.

Jessica Lang, of Greenville, said she bought the bra at the Haywood Mall store in January 2005. The suit claims that early one morning while wearing the bra, she felt discomfort in her breast. She says when she removed the bra to alleviate the discomfort it "malfunctioned," leaving a 3-inch long, ¼-inch deep laceration on her left breast.

Lang's suit claims that she was treated for the injury at Doctor's Care Berea, and missed several days of work following the incident. She says she was fired because of missing work.

Lang's suit claims the bra was "negligently and carelessly manufactured," and was "unsafe for its intended use."

She also claims that the injury will affect her pursuit of a career as a model. She is suing for lost wages, pain and suffering, future disability, loss of prospective business relations and medical expenses.

Victoria's Secret answer to the lawsuit denies all Lang's allegations and says the claims demand "strict proof."

The company's response says that the injuries, "which are denied," were caused by Lang's "carelessness and recklessness."

They also cited the lawsuit claim for punitive damages as inappropriate and in violation of the constitution.

The company's response said "any injuries and damages sustained by the plaintiff may have been as the misuse and/or abuse of the product in question."

The Hughey Law Firm of Mount Pleasant, SC is representing Lang in the suit against Victoria's Secret.

LINK (http://www.wyff4.com/news/15784374/detail.html?1)

mustang04
04-04-2008, 09:54 AM
i would have put the band-aid on for her:D

ronwx5x
04-04-2008, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
i would have put the band-aid on for her:D

You say that without ever having seen her? Brave or foolish.

crzyjournalist03
04-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
You say that without ever having seen her? Brave or foolish.

She apparently thinks high enough of herself to consider herself a model prospect, and her lawyer apparently agreed!

BuffyMars
04-04-2008, 10:03 AM
what a load of horse hooey! :hand:

ronwx5x
04-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
what a load of horse hooey! :hand:

Horse hooey? What part of a horse does that come from?

BuffyMars
04-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Horse hooey? What part of a horse does that come from?

it's hooey. :tongue:

Phantom Stang
04-04-2008, 12:06 PM
I'll have to see the "evidence" before I form an opinion.:nerd:

Phil C
04-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
I'll have to see the "evidence" before I form an opinion.:nerd:

:D

Thank goodness you didn't say examine the evidence. :)

waterboy
04-04-2008, 12:41 PM
I would definitely have to SEE the evidence. That means she would have to show me exactly how it happened and where on her body it happened. That way I could formulate a biased opinion based on the actual evidence. I'm very thorough, so it might would take me a while of looking at the evidence.........maybe she could come over to my office so I could examine her so I could validate her claim.:D

PHS Wildcats
04-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I would definitely have to SEE the evidence. That means she would have to show me exactly how it happened and where on her body it happened. That way I could formulate a biased opinion based on the actual evidence. I'm very thorough, so it might would take me a while of looking at the evidence.........maybe she could come over to my office so I could examine her so I could validate her claim.:D

AGREE!!!:clap:

CHS_CG
04-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Oh Lord its just a boob.. :doh:

mustang04
04-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Oh Lord its just a boob.. :doh:

many lives have been lost thoughout history because of a plain and simple Boob...make no mistake...boobs are powerful