PDA

View Full Version : TexasFootball2's offspring

nobogey72
04-04-2008, 06:55 AM
Just named districts defensive MVP in soccer, after Wylie had an undefeated district season and going 3 rounds deep in playoffs. And, that after being all-dist and hon. mention all-state kick returner in football. :clap: :clap: Mom must have been a good athlete.:D

Texasfootball2
04-04-2008, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Just named districts defensive MVP in soccer, after Wylie had an undefeated district season and going 3 rounds deep in playoffs. And, that after being all-dist and hon. mention all-state kick returner in football. :clap: :clap: Mom must have been a good athlete.:D

And now it's all over:bigcry:

pirate4state
04-04-2008, 08:51 AM
Congrats to him & TF2 :clap:

44INAROW
04-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Way to go "lil" Texasfootball2 :clap: :clap:

waterboy
04-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Yeah. His mother, Mrs. Texasfootball2, musta been one heck of an athlete! You know "lil" TF2 got his genes from his moma's side of the family.....at least the best of 'em.:D

Congrats to "lil" TF2! That's awesome!

nobogey72
04-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
And now it's all over:bigcry:

Yeah, the HS part is. But I'm still counting on Saturday afternoons for the next for or five years. Plus, I think that little "Tazmanian Devil" of a 9 yr old girl of yours is going to provide you with all the athletic excitement you need for the next several yrs. :) :)

Texasfootball2
04-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Yeah, the HS part is. But I'm still counting on Saturday afternoons for the next for or five years. Plus, I think that little "Tazmanian Devil" of a 9 yr old girl of yours is going to provide you with all the athletic excitement you need for the next several yrs. :) :)

I agree bogey, the next four or five years could be real exiting. I'm not real sure what to expect. I've been through it myself but it's going to be totally different going through it as a dad. As for the lil Tazmanian Devil. I'm not sure what sport she will choose, but regardless of the sport or sports she choose, she will definitly provide some great entertainment and excitement. She's just like her brother with twice as much personality.

TinyTim
04-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Congrats to lil TF2.

Wildcat purple is a good color and not far to travel to watch.

Texasfootball2
04-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by TinyTim
Congrats to lil TF2.

Wildcat purple is a good color and not far to travel to watch.

You know my loyalties to the Wildcat Purple runs deep, but this looks like it's going to be what ever shade of green they wear in Waco. That is, unless he changes his mind, and chooses to play soccer instead.

TinyTim
04-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Chaching!!!!

Texasfootball2
04-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by TinyTim
Chaching!!!!

Actually, "Chaching" is appropriate regardless of his choices at the moment.