PDA

View Full Version : Does rule #3 mean...............

charlesrixey
04-04-2008, 06:20 AM
i can't post anymore because i use my real name?!?!?!?!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

;)

BobcatBenny
04-04-2008, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

;)
Rixey,
The only thing that I can see that makes your posts questionable is the fact that you are a Celina homer.

Unofficial rule #3: Write anything positive about Celina and you might as well join the Marine Corps and leave the state. Then you will be forced to have a vasectomy. :eek:

Benny

LH Panther Mom
04-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Rixey,
The only thing that I can see that makes your posts questionable is the fact that you are a Celina homer.

Unofficial rule #3: Write anything positive about Celina and you might as well join the Marine Corps and leave the state. Then you will be forced to have a vasectomy. :eek:

Benny
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: That was funny. :D

eppy 12
04-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Rixey,

Benny http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/diy-vasectomy-magnet.jpg

ronwx5x
04-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Rixey,

Benny

Bobcat, does this mean that you will have to join the marines and have a vasectomy? Keep a diary!

BobcatBenny
04-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Bobcat, does this mean that you will have to join the marines and have a vasectomy? Keep a diary!
One, you have to be a real man to join the Marines. Two, who needs a vasectomy when you are as old as I am? Which brings us back to point one. :(

Besides, I have decided to just go completely negative. Put out a topic and I will hate on it. :D

Ranger Mom
04-04-2008, 08:36 AM

Besides, I have decided to just go completely negative. Put out a topic and I will hate on it. :D

IDC...is that you??:eek:

eppy 12
04-04-2008, 08:37 AM
One, you have to be a real man to join the Marines. Two, who needs a vasectomy when you are as old as I am? Which brings us back to point one. :(

Besides, I have decided to just go completely negative. Put out a topic and I will hate on it. :D http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/bob.jpg

ronwx5x
04-04-2008, 08:39 AM

Way to go Benny. We'll be cheering you on until you get ROM'ed!! Then we'll surely miss you. And by the way, I'm older than you. I'ver seen your picture. Does this new peronality mean you and IDC will now be best buds?

pirate4state
04-04-2008, 08:41 AM

;)

Yes, yes it does! :D :wave: :D

charlesrixey
04-04-2008, 08:42 AM
:D

charlesrixey
04-04-2008, 09:29 AM
i can't wait to spend 3 weeks in texas this summer!

ronwx5x
04-04-2008, 09:52 AM
i can't wait to spend 3 weeks in texas this summer!

I can. I know what Texas is like in the summer.

charlesrixey
04-04-2008, 09:54 AM
I can. I know what Texas is like in the summer.

i lived in near Dallas for 15 years--i know the heat

that should show you how badly i want to go back!

besides, i never said i would be OUTSIDE

ronwx5x
04-04-2008, 09:56 AM
i lived in near Dallas for 15 years--i know the heat

that should show you how badly i want to go back!

besides, i never said i would be OUTSIDE

I've lived in Dallas as well as Houston. Even with the humidity down here, Dallas, to me, is hotter. At least our pavement doesn't melt!

charlesrixey
04-04-2008, 10:34 AM
I've lived in Dallas as well as Houston. Even with the humidity down here, Dallas, to me, is hotter. At least our pavement doesn't melt!

i totally agree

Kuwait is the only place i've ever been that was hotter

i wouldn't wear t-shirts while driving in the summer, you would just sweat through them anyway