PDA

View Full Version : LIBERTY '03 DISTRICT CHAMPS???

rowdycrowd
09-24-2003, 05:43 PM
Just wanted to take a poll on the picks from district 22-3A. Does Liberty have a chance to take the title? Should be an easy victory this week!!! Anybody care to predict?

xhardinhornet
09-24-2003, 06:02 PM
I predict that in the future in oh' bout 6 more weeks Liberty's record will be :

10 - 0

Ya' know what I'm sayin.....

Eagles52
09-24-2003, 09:02 PM
liberty has a great team this year and I look forward to the game between them and coldspring and liberty and Barbers Hill, most people think these games will decide the district especially the game between Liberty and The Hill, of course no team can be discounted yet...way too early for that...anyways best of luck hope everyone stays injury free

LHSCheerleader
09-24-2003, 10:28 PM
I honestly think that the game between Liberty and BH will determine who will be district champs this year.. and I think that Liberty will come in focused and rowdy and totally wreckshop, therefore leading them to the top. But like you've all said, it's a little early to be making predictions. I am just using this information from how we are playing now. To all my Liberty players : Let's Wreck! It's our time!! Lay some hat, score some points, and we could be the best.!!! Love you guys!!
See ya on Friday!!
Go Panthers!!

exbccards76'smom
09-25-2003, 05:33 AM
Liberty vs Barbers hill should be the game for your district championship. Ya'll are both tought. good luck to both and hope to see ya' again in the playoffs.

EAGLETOWN
09-25-2003, 07:34 AM
Best of luck Liberty. :rolleyes:

But I have to take my boys over here in EAGLETOWN.

After all we are the

FOUR TIME! :p

:D UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMPS! :D

RBARKER
09-25-2003, 03:48 PM
I'll tell ya what Liberty better keep their eye on Splendora before thinking about the Hill. I read on here someone said this would be an easy win, to much confidence will kill you every time. Liberty-BH game will be a great match up but its one game at a time and Huffman is up for the Eagles this week. Good luck to the Eagles as you go for 5 undefeated district championships in a row.

LP57
09-25-2003, 08:59 PM
i agree with both rbarker and eagles52. its a little early but i think we have a good shot along with the hill but like rbarker said splendora and huffman come first we'll see about the hill come oct 17

Xpanther03
09-25-2003, 09:55 PM
well the last time i posted i was part of an elite brethren of football players from liberty, now i am a lowly fish at a&m galveston. however, i know that liberty has one superior system because i have been able to use those skills agaist college seniors ... wow... i am saying that if the panthers can keep up the intense level of concentration and a work ethic left by a great group of guys that i was a miniscule part of... these guys are really unlimited to how far they can go.

gig 'em... err... panthers? the chearleaders used to say it