PDA

View Full Version : Kirk and the Mavs are not gone yet

Phil C
04-03-2008, 11:10 AM
as far as playoffs are concerned. Dirk came back last night and he and the Mavs destroyed Golden State especailly in the second half.

jason
04-03-2008, 11:13 AM
kirk must be a new guy.....
stick to being a northern mexico spurs fan....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
04-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
as far as playoffs are concerned. Kirk came back last night and he and the Mavs destroyed Golden State especailly in the second half.

Do you proofread for yahoosports.com?:thinking:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80206

STANG RED
04-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by jason

I was just wondering if he brought Spok and Scotty with him.:D

:thinking: If a basketball were beamed from Kirks hands, and it rematerialized above the rim and dropped in, would the basket count? And if he were say at half court when it happened, would it count for 3 points?:confused: :D

Texasfootball2
04-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Ok, so he screw it up a little. It was a good thought anyway.:thumbsup:

Phil C
04-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Ok, so he screw it up a little. It was a good thought anyway.:thumbsup:

:confused:

Phil C
04-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by jason

Viva el Ebay!! It has Dallas Cowboy auto flags! :)

Phil C
04-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Some are being picky and don't seem to realize the importance of this good news.

Phil C
04-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Mason Kidd played great too. And I can't wait till Stockhouse gets back too. But I am sure mainly a Spurs fan.

Texasfootball2
04-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Some are being picky and don't seem to realize the importance of this good news.

And last night it was "great" news. Gave the Mavs some well needed energy. Kidd looked like the Kidd of old and the best thing I saw in last nights game was Howard coming out of the funk he has been in. To me he is the "X" factor in the Mavs chances. When he plays with confidence like he did last night he creates some serious matchups problems for opponents. The past two months he has been almost non exsistance in the Mavs offense. However, lets don't get to happy to soon. Mavs have to play the Lakers and Suns over the next three days. Really need to win at least one fo the two.

kepdawg
04-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
And last night it was "great" news. Gave the Mavs some well needed energy. Kidd looked like the Kidd of old and the best thing I saw in last nights game was Howard coming out of the funk he has been in. To me he is the "X" factor in the Mavs chances. When he plays with confidence like he did last night he creates some serious matchups problems for opponents. The past two months he has been almost non exsistance in the Mavs offense. However, lets don't get to happy to soon. Mavs have to play the Lakers and Suns over the next three days. Really need to win at least one fo the two.

Howard has been coming out of the funk for a week now!