PDA

View Full Version : Hey P4S regarding coming Sinton vs Ingleside softball game this week.

Phil C
04-03-2008, 10:43 AM
When is it? The schedule says Saturday at 12 noon!! :eek: :confused:

Should be risky. I think Orange Grove beat Ingleside last Friday and with their loss to us earlier this year and the game being in Ingleside Riflearm and the Lady Mustangs are going to probably be angry and ready and hard to handle so I look for an epic battle.

pirate4state
04-03-2008, 11:17 AM
The game is tomorrow at 7pm in Ingleside. The original schedule has been revised. I'm sorry the San Pat/Caller Times didn't update their schedule.

I_DONT_CARE
04-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I look for an epic battle.
ARE YOU SERIOUS? I'M SURE IT WILL BE CLOSE FOR A WHILE

UNTIL THE BUSES UNLOAD. :rolleyes:

pirate4state
04-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Oops Phil .... I forgot to mention that we will be without our first baseman since she will be competing at Texas Relays that evening. I'm sure this news will send you running for the hills!! :eek: :eek:

I think we'll be okay without her, but she'll be missed.

Phil C
04-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Oops Phil .... I forgot to mention that we will be without our first baseman since she will be competing at Texas Relays that evening. I'm sure this news will send you running for the hills!! :eek: :eek:

I think we'll be okay without her, but she'll be missed.

OMG!!! :eek: :(

Phil C
04-04-2008, 10:58 AM
This game really has me worried since our first base is not going to be there and that is a critical position that Riflearm and the Lady Mustangs can take advantage of. I can't make the game either. That increases the risk.

pirate4state
04-04-2008, 11:12 AM
This game really has me worried since our first base is not going to be there and that is a critical position that Riflearm and the Lady Mustangs can take advantage of. I can't make the game either. That increases the risk.

I'm sure we'll be okay.

Phil C
04-04-2008, 11:48 AM
I think I'm the only one that sees trouble coming tonight in that softball game.

I_DONT_CARE
04-04-2008, 11:51 AM
I think I'm the only one that sees trouble coming tonight in that softball game.
AND THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT HOW?

eppy 12
04-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
ARE YOU SERIOUS? I'M SURE IT WILL BE CLOSE FOR A WHILE

UNTIL THE BUSES UNLOAD. :rolleyes: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/ALF.jpg

sinton66
04-04-2008, 12:00 PM
The last couple of games were pretty close for awhile.......... at least until Sinton came up to bat.:D

Phil C
04-04-2008, 12:11 PM

The game this time is in Ingleside. Plus they are mad after losing to Orange Grove last week. Plus our first regular first baseman isn't playing tonight. Scary times indeed! :(

Phil C
04-04-2008, 12:16 PM

Also this is one game I can't go see and I won't be there to cheer and encourage the girls which can be critical. :(

FutureAD
04-04-2008, 01:02 PM
ill call sinton winning in 3 to 5 innings...lol

SintonFan_inAustin
04-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Also this is one game I can't go see and I won't be there to cheer and encourage the girls which can be critical. :( Phil looks like it might rain, that will increase the possiblitiy that Ingleside will delay the outcome of the game?

Phil C
04-04-2008, 02:45 PM
It is raining in Sinton a little bit. I don't know about Ingleside but I don't think it is big enough to postpone the game.