PDA

View Full Version : Are we all invited to the wedding?

kepdawg
04-02-2008, 05:56 PM
For IDC and YaYa

Seems like a match made in heaven!

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
For IDC and YaYa

gee ya'll are soo funny today...(giggle, giggle)

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 06:09 PM

BreckTxLonghorn
04-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa

Post padding:D

AP Panther Fan
04-02-2008, 06:24 PM
gee ya'll are soo funny today...(giggle, giggle)

When the heck did you get so damn mean? You have always been opinionated, but now, mean too?

I am the first to admit that I am a witch at times (well.... alot of the time), but you make me look like a novice. Are you having fun yet?

:cool:

CHS_CG
04-02-2008, 06:28 PM
I believe it was about the time a certain somebody got ROM'd the first time. She wasnt to happy she lost her friend.:(

DU_stud04
04-02-2008, 06:30 PM
yaya is hilarious

AP Panther Fan
04-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I believe it was about the time a certain somebody got ROM'd the first time. She wasnt to happy she lost her friend.:(

Perhaps...I just don't know. Alot of the cutting remarks certainly seem to be uncalled for though.

When I was looking back trying to find the Hooter's picture thread, I found one where she was even mean to Buffy Mars...I mean who can possibly be mean to Buffy? The closest I ever came was telling her I didn't care for pink hair.;)

CHS_CG
04-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Perhaps...I just don't know. Alot of the cutting remarks certainly seem to be uncalled for though.

When I was looking back trying to find the Hooter's picture thread, I found one where she was even mean to Buffy Mars...I mean who can possibly be mean to Buffy? The closest I ever came was telling her I didn't care for pink hair.;)

She is uncalled for period!

I_DONT_CARE
04-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
For IDC and YaYa

NO THANKS! THIS MAY COME AS A SURPRISE TO MANY OF YOU, BUT I HAVE HIGHER STANDARDS THAN THAT! I GET THE DISTINCT IMPRESSION SHE DOESN'T CARE FOR MEN!

Emerson1
04-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Who was that?

ToroChingon
04-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Whew Kep! You scared me.

I thought GG had eloped with "La Pequena Amy Winehouse" to Acuna!

I_DONT_CARE
04-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by ToroChingon
I thought GG had eloped with "La Pequena Amy Winehouse" to Acuna!
I THOUGHT EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW THAT! :rolleyes:

CHS_CG
04-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
NO THANKS! THIS MAY COME AS A SURPRISE TO MANY OF YOU, BUT I HAVE HIGHER STANDARDS THAN THAT! I GET THE DISTINCT IMPRESSION SHE DOESN'T CARE FOR MEN!

what gave you your first clue?

Bandera YaYa
04-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
When the heck did you get so damn mean? You have always been opinionated, but now, mean too?

I am the first to admit that I am a witch at times (well.... alot of the time), but you make me look like a novice. Are you having fun yet?

:cool: '
omg since when is giggling mean???:confused: :confused:

Sorry but when little boys and immature men get away with looking a woman and then say "I'd smash it" that really gets my goat. Regardless of the fact they would NEVER have a chance to even spit polish her shoes, it's a mean and degrading thing to say on an open board made up of males and females. If that makes me mean, then I wanna be the meanest of mean. I am a woman and I have two daughters and if I heard that kind of talk around them, I'd slap them into next month. But when I bring that up, no one gets on their case, but on mine. Its the same ole same ole on here....as long as the little boys can strut their huge egos on here, all is content. Well I dont' choose to spend my day babysitting the little boys on here nor will I laugh at their crude remarks. No, it's not fun. Are you taking up for them?:thinking:

Bandera YaYa
04-03-2008, 09:43 AM
what gave you your first clue?
haha.....think whatever you want...but sure says alot about what kind of man I would want in my life and what kind of man you would get in yours.........

Ranger Mom
04-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Until the "I'd smash it" was brought up by YaYa...I hadn't even seen it!!

Yeah...it was pretty crude!!

Don't assume just because you don't see a verbal reprimand posted on the board it hasn't been dealt with in some fashion!!

That's why we have PM's, thread ban capabilities and a warning system!

Bandera YaYa
04-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Are you talking about Jason?? Funny, since he was about the first of MANY on here you tried to get as a daddy for your baby...:hand:

Bandera YaYa
04-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Until the "I'd smash it" was brought up by YaYa...I hadn't even seen it!!

Yeah...it was pretty crude!!

Don't assume just because you don't see a verbal reprimand posted on the board it hasn't been dealt with in some fashion!!

That's why we have PM's, thread ban capabilities and a warning system!
ha...so NOW you see it......:clap:

DaHop72
04-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Are you talking about Jason?? Funny, since he was about the first of MANY on here you tried to get as a daddy for your baby...:hand: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thinking: :thinking: And you are calling the young men on this board immature.
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/mirror.jpg

Ranger Mom
04-03-2008, 09:49 AM
ha...so NOW you see it......:clap:

No...I didn't see it just NOW!! When you posted what you did yesterday, I went back and looked for it!!

It was a little post hidden under one of those huge pictures.....in fact, there were two posts...that one and the one with smilies underneath it that I didn't see.

Since I WAS at work at the time....I just scan over these posts anyway....unless someone sends me a PM and says "hey, this thread is going nuts!"

CHS_CG
04-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Are you talking about Jason?? Funny, since he was about the first of MANY on here you tried to get as a daddy for your baby...:hand:

Oh you know me soo well dont you? First of all I never tried to get jason to be Taylors dad.... nor do I want him to be. I belive in a thread he actually made the comment hes the first to get to take her to the mall to pick up chicks!

Secondly, about the man in my life comment, I wouldnt bring just anybody around Taylor, I have more respect for my daughter than that. I dont want just anybody coming in and out of her life.

and why do you think you have to bring my daughter in to EVERYTHING WHEN YOU TALK TO ME? If you have some beef with me you better clear it now but you leave my daughter out of it! I am sick and tired of you bashing my life and my daughter every chance you get. You would think as old as you are, you would be more mature than that! But I guess you arent. Like I said if you have something to hash out with me.. lets go dont hide behind a stupid computer.. but by God you BETTER LEAVE MY DAUGHTER OUT OF IT!

nobogey72
04-03-2008, 10:11 AM
So, anyway, back to the wedding..... Is the reception still going to be at Hooters? :confused:

Ranger Mom
04-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
So, anyway, back to the wedding..... Is the reception still going to be at Hooters? :confused:

That reminds me....earlier this week, my boss (who is very religious) told me hung up a Hooter's Calendar inside a cabinet in his office.

Needless to say, I was somewhat surprised. He left to go to a Dr's. appointment, so I had to go see.

This was what I found:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/hooters.jpg

sinton66
04-03-2008, 10:54 AM

This comment is WAY out of line here. Most likely you only heard one side and decided to believe it. What is wrong with you? Just because ONE immature poster says "I'd smash that" why do you feel it necessary to lash out at EVERYONE on this board? Why subject ALL of us to one of your tirades? Why not take it up with the one who said it via pm? Sorry, but all you're accomplishing here is making an ass out of yourself.

Bandera YaYa
04-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Oh you know me soo well dont you? First of all I never tried to get jason to be Taylors dad.... nor do I want him to be. I belive in a thread he actually made the comment hes the first to get to take her to the mall to pick up chicks!

Secondly, about the man in my life comment, I wouldnt bring just anybody around Taylor, I have more respect for my daughter than that. I dont want just anybody coming in and out of her life.

and why do you think you have to bring my daughter in to EVERYTHING WHEN YOU TALK TO ME? If you have some beef with me you better clear it now but you leave my daughter out of it! I am sick and tired of you bashing my life and my daughter every chance you get. You would think as old as you are, you would be more mature than that! But I guess you arent. Like I said if you have something to hash out with me.. lets go dont hide behind a stupid computer.. but by God you BETTER LEAVE MY DAUGHTER OUT OF IT!
You're daughter is precious and I have NEVER bashed her.

crzyjournalist03
04-03-2008, 11:01 AM

that makes one thing on this board that you haven't...:p

Bandera YaYa
04-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
that makes one thing on this board that you haven't...:p
Nah, that's not true.

CHS_CG
04-03-2008, 12:46 PM

I dont give a rats butt if you THINK you havent bashed her before the point is STOP bringing her into it. Do not make a comment about her good or bad! LEAVE HER OUT OF IT!