PDA

View Full Version : 17AAA

w_rob
09-12-2002, 03:03 PM
Who will win 17AAA? I know Gatesville has a good team. Is there a team out there that will beat them for 17AAA?

eye of the tiger
09-12-2002, 03:42 PM
I think Hillsboro will give you a run for you money, but I think you guys win district. Hillsboro second and Connally or China Spring third. Dont give La Vega or West much of a chance.

w_rob
09-12-2002, 03:54 PM
I don't know much about Hillsboro football team thay are new to 17AAA. Can any one tell me more about there team.

hornet03
09-12-2002, 10:45 PM
great running back, fast defense, not a lot of heart

Matthew328
09-12-2002, 10:51 PM
Hillsboro was overrated by everyone including me...I doubt if they even make the playoffs...wouldn't surprise me to see Connally and Robinson get in behind Gatesville....Robinson is much improved

Chris Hart
09-12-2002, 10:57 PM
Gatesville wins it hands down, followed by Connally and Hillsboro.Robinson could upset Hillsboro though.

kicker 03
09-14-2002, 03:34 PM
hey guy you all need to look at the hole 17 aaa group becuase that is where the state champs are coming form. oh yeah those people that are not giving west nor la vega a chanse then do get sad when the do something.

chris02
09-15-2002, 09:45 AM
hey, i just wanted to say that i also think that robinson has been under-rated by a lot of people, i think they'll go farther in this thing then most think. i haven't seen hillsboro play in a few years so i'm not sure how they'll do, they're supposed to be good but i know u have to have heart to win it & some say they don't have it, i don't know. as far as west & la vega go, la vega always gives everyone a pretty good run for their money in any game. west hasn't been good & had much of a chance at all in the past few years but so far this season things are looking a little brighter for them. they haven't won more than 1 game a season in quite a while (since whitney was taken out of 17 aaa) and so far this pre-season they've won 2, at least they're a little better. i think gatesville will pull it off again this yr though.