PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs. La Feria

sintonpop
11-16-2002, 09:47 PM
Sinton will play La Feria @ Weslaco, Friday @ 7:30

footballgal
11-16-2002, 09:58 PM
La Feria has a decent defense as they were the only team that kept PI with the lowest point in district play scored 23 points. The offense, they have a good QB and decent line but pretty much one dimentional offense, unless they come up with some runner they havent used, like that Speedy sopho from JV, otherwise you won't be surprised. It's pretty much pass, pass and then more pass.

footballgal
11-16-2002, 10:01 PM
http://www.pipos.de/smilies6.htm

Guys help me out don't know if it's my PC or what but can you'll see the image above???

sintonpop
11-16-2002, 10:10 PM
Sorry...Can't see the image Fbgal

footballgal
11-16-2002, 10:12 PM
sintonpop:
Sorry...Can't see the image FbgalThanks Sintonpop!

sintonpop
11-16-2002, 10:18 PM
Goodluck against AP...Stop T. Blake and the game is yours. AP will give you a much better game than Bishop. Sounds like you have a speedy defense...Blake will get his yards, just keep him in between the 20's and out of the red zone.

sintonpop
11-16-2002, 10:19 PM
Footballgal...Do you think La Feria is a little stronger this year vs. last year?

footballgal
11-16-2002, 10:28 PM
sintonpop:
Goodluck against AP...Stop T. Blake and the game is yours. AP will give you a much better game than Bishop. Sounds like you have a speedy defense...Blake will get his yards, just keep him in between the 20's and out of the red zone.Thank you Sintonpop for your insight on the Panthers and your best wishes! That I have to agree with the speedy defense, especially Missile he freaks me out, how he is in the back of the D then Zoom he's making the tackle behind the line of scrimmage, it's totally awesome to watch the "Seawall Defense" also PI has a great sophomore leader Frankie Herrera, who with along with Missile and Nitro had a lot of tackles.

I say the same to you but you will not have a problem with La Feria, the only problem you could have is over confidence. But a great ball club like the Pirates, I am sure won't have that problem.

I am sure it will be a much bigger challenge than Bishop and I am looking forward to it, as I am sure it will be an exciting game to watch, unlike last night it was to relaxing to watch. Don't get me wrong I like the one sided wins but a challenge will make it more exciting.

footballgal
11-16-2002, 10:31 PM
sintonpop:
Footballgal...Do you think La Feria is a little stronger this year vs. last year?The defense is better the offense is about the same.

sintonpop
11-16-2002, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the info on La Feria!