piratebg
04-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Update on the boys?

Vrabird
04-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Sinton 7 AP 2 Final!!

Vrabird
04-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Closer score than expected. Glad to see Josh pitchng already. Didn't expect him to even pitch till later in the year.

pirate4state
04-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Did he pitch the whole game? It's good for him to get this work in.

Vrabird
04-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Heard that Cruz Rivas pitched the last 2 or 3 innings. I guess Coach K is going to bring him back slowly.

sinton66
04-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Congrats Pirates and Lady Pirates!

Phil C
04-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Good job Pirates and Lady Pirates!

Phil C
04-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Don't be fooled by the softball score. It was close for a while there.

pirate4state
04-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Don't be fooled by the softball score. It was close for a while there. :D I know I was worried when they had an early baserunner, but Kirsten saved the day! ;)

AP Panther Fan
04-02-2008, 10:24 AM
It was good to see you Rita and Phil C.

I guess I could have walked over to the baseball field and said hi to Sinton 66, but Rita had me working in the Sinton concession stand. It is amazing what you people will do to your visitors.:D

(to everyone else...their nachos are cheese only...NO CHILI!) :eek: :evillol:

pirate4state
04-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

I guess I could have walked over to the baseball field and said hi to Sinton 66, but Rita had me working in the Sinton concession stand. It is amazing what you people will do to your visitors.:D

:tongue: Well our extra "help" didn't want to get her pretty CREAM sweater dirty so NO CHILI!!

It was good to see you too...sorry I couldn't visit longer. :(

sinton66
04-02-2008, 11:21 AM

Unfortunately, 66 has a cold and didn't go to the game last night. Wanted to, but didn't think it wise.

Rita didn't have you sweeping up after the game? She's slipping or getting easy in her old age.:D

LH Panther Mom
04-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:tongue: Well our extra "help" didn't want to get her pretty CREAM sweater dirty so NO CHILI!!

Cream colored sweater in a concession stand? Are you kidding me????? :doh: :doh: :doh:

pirate4state
04-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Unfortunately, 66 has a cold and didn't go to the game last night. Wanted to, but didn't think it wise.

Rita didn't have you sweeping up after the game? She's slipping or getting easy in her old age.:D

No, although I should have made her sweep up her mess since she was eating peanuts IN the concession stand! :D

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Cream colored sweater in a concession stand? Are you kidding me????? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Nope, not kidding. In her defense, I didn't think she knew she'd get recruited. :D

AP Panther Fan
04-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
She's slipping or getting easy in her old age.:D

I am not slipping, easy or old...so I am guessing your talking about Rita ;)

Oh, and I was kidding about working in the concession stand...never served the first customer. I only stood in there while having a coke and eating peanuts out of the shell. Darn those things are messy, huh Rita?

BUT I wasn't kidding about their nachos not having chili...lazy, lazy women working in there.:D G2 or Emerson will never visit Sinton once the word gets out, or maybe that is your plan...:thinking: :D

pirate4state
04-02-2008, 02:42 PM
I am not slipping, easy or old...so I am guessing your talking about Rita ;)

Oh, and I was kidding about working in the concession stand...never served the first customer. I only stood in there while having a coke and eating peanuts out of the shell. Darn those things are messy, huh Rita?

BUT I wasn't kidding about their nachos not having chili...lazy, lazy women working in there.:D G2 or Emerson will never visit Sinton once the word gets out, or maybe that is your plan...:thinking: :D

:D

SINTON81
04-02-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Don't be fooled by the softball score. It was close for a while there.
I agree Phil, it was 0 to 0 at one time.:D :D

AP Panther Fan
04-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by SINTON81
I agree Phil, it was 0 to 0 at one time.:D :D

Smart aleck...where did you come from?:kiss: :wave:

SINTON81
04-03-2008, 07:38 AM
Smart aleck...where did you come from?:kiss: :wave:
SINTON81, always here.:D :D
I read every day, just don't post much.:) :)