PDA

View Full Version : Burgers, Fries...

Ranger Mom
04-01-2008, 04:34 PM
and Cherry Pies.

Midland just got one of these restaurants. I have never heard of them before.

Anyone eaten there?? Are they any good?

eppy 12
04-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
and Cherry Pies.

Midland just got one of these restaurants. I have never heard of them before.

Anyone eaten there?? Are they any good? mcdonalds?

Ranger Mom
04-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by eppy 12
mcdonalds?

No...that's the name of the Restaurant!

http://www.burgersfriesandcherrypies.com/images/template_01.jpg

AP Panther Fan
04-01-2008, 04:36 PM
lol...you are quick...

Burgers, Fries...:D

Ranger Mom
04-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Here is their website....

Burgers, Fries and Cherry Pies (http://www.burgersfriesandcherrypies.com/)

This is what was written in the MRT yesterday"

There are more than 20 combinations of burgers and toppings, and if you do not want a ground beef burger, you can choose a grilled chicken breast as a substitute and still have all the various additions. I tried the basic "Dairy," which is an "Old Time Favorite" with American cheese. The burgers are one-third pound or one-half pound and come on homemade white, wheat or jalapeno cheddar sourdough buns. I thought it was a great burger full of veggies and perfect on their delicious bread. A friend ordered the "Porky," which includes crispy bacon and grilled onions; she thought it was a great combination.
The "Cowboy" has secret-recipe barbecue sauce; the "Texas Best" is topped with chili. "Little Italy" has homemade spaghetti sauce on top of the burger and the "Hawaiian" has teriyaki sauce and grilled pineapple. I think I will try the Hawaiian with the chicken breast next time.

All types of fries are on the menu here, including border fries (picante, guacamole, jalapenos and cheese), chili cheese fries, cheese fries, feta fries and frontier fries (hickory, barbecue and picante sauces and cheese. Basic fries also are available. Hand-battered onion rings and fried pickles are also choices you might enjoy. Also on the menu are Hawaiian, grilled chicken and chicken strip salads.

Midland Reporter Telegram article (http://www.mywesttexas.com/articles/2008/03/27/life/top_stories/doc47ebba11940e9118878406.prt)

sahen
04-01-2008, 04:55 PM
20 combinations for the burger? what? thats nothing, everyone knows there are over a million ways to eat a Whataburger....

Bull19
04-01-2008, 04:59 PM
I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT CHARLEY PRIDE?

wildstangs
04-01-2008, 05:17 PM
One opened in Abilene. I didnt think it was anything special. I am not sure since I have moved, but I seem to remember that it didn't make it very long either.

Bull Butter
04-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT CHARLEY PRIDE?

Bull, you're showing your age:)

wyliegrad04
04-01-2008, 06:29 PM
definitely nothing special. i'd rather have a rick & carolyns burger or for national chains i'd rather have red robin.