PDA

View Full Version : Most boring April Fool's day....

Ranger Mom
04-01-2008, 04:10 PM
....EVER!!!!

Back to my "book on tape!":(

Sweetwater Red
04-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
....EVER!!!!

Back to my "book on tape!":(

I agree. I'm leaving early because of it.:(

Emerson1
04-01-2008, 05:21 PM
We could of made it great

pirate4state
04-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
We could of made it great

LOL

The day isn't over :D

GreenMonster
04-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I had fun. I sent one kid to the softball coach's office to ask for the keys to the batters box and I sent another kid to the basketball coach's office to ask if he had any more copies of the ID-10-T test. It was great. Then to top it all off my baseball team that has only 1 district win in the 10 year history of the school almost pulled off a huge upset of a team that already beat us 19-0 just 3 weeks ago. I'm so proud of my kids right now, they refuse to give up and just keep getting better. I think we might just get our school's second district win ever by the time it's all over.

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I had fun. I sent one kid to the softball coach's office to ask for the keys to the batters box and I sent another kid to the basketball coach's office to ask if he had any more copies of the ID-10-T test. It was great. Then to top it all off my baseball team that has only 1 district win in the 10 year history of the school almost pulled off a huge upset of a team that already beat us 19-0 just 3 weeks ago. I'm so proud of my kids right now, they refuse to give up and just keep getting better. I think we might just get our school's second district win ever by the time it's all over.
Hahahaha! And congrats on the almost upset!

Today stunk. :(

BuffyMars
04-02-2008, 08:50 AM
i pulled a small prank on one of my coworkers.

he is so high strung and completely paranoid, it wasn't hard.

he just received his annual raise on the 31st, and he didn't get a review....he was just told how much the raise was...

well....he is always worried his supervisor is "checking up" on him, so i typed out a note in all BOLD CAPS that read,

"MARTIN I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU! WHERE ARE YOU! COME SEE ME ASAP!"

-LYNN

and i told him i found it, and handed it to him with a straight face.

he started freaking out! saying,"omg, i know what this is about."

i couldn't wait too long because he was about to run down and see her.

poor guy.

i guess i will be getting a payback soon enough. :)