PDA

View Full Version : Abilene Paper has a sense of humor

injuredinmelee
04-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Disney Texas coming to Abilene!!! (http://reporternews.com/news/2008/apr/01/disney-texas-coming-to-abilene/)

AP Panther Fan
04-01-2008, 01:24 PM
LOL...funny! I liked this part....

"With his proceeds, Musgrave reportedly plans to buy the rest of Abilene and offer it to the AYSA for use as an expanded sports complex that will now include badminton courts, hockey rinks, and a biathlon course."

:D

rangerjim
04-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Whew, I was worried. I invested in the Disney Texas that will be built in Decatur and I was worried. Would have been throwing that $10.00 investment down the drain. It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world...............

Ranger Mom
04-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by rangerjim
Whew, I was worried. I invested in the Disney Texas that will be built in Decatur and I was worried. Would have been throwing that $10.00 investment down the drain. It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world...............

......after all, It's a small small world!!

I couldn't just leave it hanging like that!!:p

rangerjim
04-01-2008, 02:26 PM
I love it when someone can finsih my sentances for me. bad thing is we'll both have that song stuck in our heads the rest of the day.

Am taking my two little ones to DisneyWorld this summer. This will definately be a ride I will have to have them experience!!!