PDA

View Full Version : April Hot Girl of The Month

Old Tiger
03-31-2008, 11:22 PM
Well we have two and their sisters so double the fun. :)

Also one has a sex tape out(Kim).

Also it was tough to find a picture of the two alone without the fat one being in it.

ToroChingon
03-31-2008, 11:31 PM
Brings out those deep, hidden Lesbian tendencies!

STANG RED
03-31-2008, 11:31 PM
I've seen a little of their tv show. Yes they are hot looking, but their so shallow and stupid, it takes a lot of their attraction away for me.

injuredinmelee
03-31-2008, 11:47 PM
YUMMMMMMMMMMM. Kim is smoking hot but I want to slap the ignorance out of her. I love some of the looks Jenner gets on his face listening to some of the dumb banter going on around him.

Diocletian
04-01-2008, 12:32 AM
i'm guessing you never heard about these two "sisters" having sex underage, and some creep taking pictures of the whole thing

link: http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/08/kim-kardashians-sex-photo-past/

that's just gross, incest is a total turn off

nobogey72
04-01-2008, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I've seen a little of their tv show. Yes they are hot looking, but their so shallow and stupid, it takes a lot of their attraction away for me.

You have got to be kidding me, Stang! That's what makes them even more attractive to me. I've been married to one of those deep thinking intellectual types for 31 yrs. I'm sick of playing Yahtzee all the time, and going on trips and me name a state and she tell me the capital, blah , blah, blah... It gets old believe me. :mad: :mad: :D :inlove:

piratebg
04-01-2008, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

I'm with ya on that one. I cant' stand these kind of women.

jason
04-01-2008, 10:24 AM
theyre not hot - the one on the left looks like a horse....

and shes fat....

Adidas410s
04-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by jason

and shes fat....

true...true...a horrible choice by Go Blue

crzyjournalist03
04-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

par for the course...

NastySlot
04-01-2008, 11:04 AM
gotta admit i was counting down the final days of march so i could see the next girl of the month......kinda disappointed.....more like skanks of the month............maybe we can call for a recall?

mustang04
04-01-2008, 11:05 AM

and shes fat....

see..thats why girls are anorexic...i thing they are both they perfect "build" i like my girls to be more 'healthy' than 'thin'....and jason, with your "little problem" i don't think you have ANY room to be pricky...oooops, i meant PICKY muahahahaha:devil:

BuffyMars
04-01-2008, 11:05 AM
oh and let's not forget kim has her own sex tape floating out there with rapper ray j. classy. :thumbsup:

eagles_victory
04-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
oh and let's not forget kim has her own sex tape floating out there with rapper ray j. classy. :thumbsup: I wouldnt call Ray J much of a rapper.

Ranger Mom
04-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
see..thats why girls are anorexic...i thing they are both they perfect "build" i like my girls to be more 'healthy' than 'thin'....and jason, with your "little problem" i don't think you have ANY room to be pricky...oooops, i meant PICKY muahahahaha:devil:

ROFL!!! :evillol: :evillol:

If I was as "fat" as that girl...I would be ECSTATIC!!

crzyjournalist03
04-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
gotta admit i was counting down the final days of march so i could see the next girl of the month......kinda disappointed.....more like skanks of the month............maybe we can call for a recall?

somebody could always point out that his current signature photo is in violation of this board's signature rules and force a change...:devil:

Sweetwater Red
04-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
somebody could always point out that his current signature photo is in violation of this board's signature rules and force a change...:devil:

There is a no cleavage rule?:confused: :(

injuredinmelee
04-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
i'm guessing you never heard about these two "sisters" having sex underage, and some creep taking pictures of the whole thing

link: http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/08/kim-kardashians-sex-photo-past/

that's just gross, incest is a total turn off

and just where is their proof of these pictures? I will have to see them before I believe it... ;) ;) ;)

Ranger Mom
04-01-2008, 03:40 PM

???

Too big???

Old Tiger
04-01-2008, 03:47 PM

and shes fat....

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3586/leb0c0bbfd360f446f6877agw8.jpg

eh?

crzyjournalist03
04-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
???

Too big???

by definitions set out within the rules, yes.

There are two physical sizes that are allowed. A rectangular signature of 550 pixels wide by 100 pixels high, or a rectangular signature of 500 pixels wide by 150 pixels high is the maximum size. Squares, therefore, can only be a maximum of 150x150.

The picture in his signature happens to be 185 pixels high. :nerd:

ILS1
04-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

His monthly choices have been pretty good. But I agree with everyone that this a horrible choice this month!! Boooooooooooo Go Blue!!! LOL!!!!

:D :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue

eh?

If I didn't love my future wife I'd smash it.

DU_stud04
04-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
:D :D :D

trojan37
04-01-2008, 09:57 PM
I read an article where Reggie Bush is hooked up with Kim.

CHS_CG
04-01-2008, 10:59 PM
As a girl this may sound weird coming from me but I dont think they are fat but I also dont think they look all that great.. not saying that I do either but compared to some of the other choice Casey has picked.. this one ranks about a 3 outta 10

Panther One
04-01-2008, 11:31 PM
I was hoping for Shandi Finnessey. I figured if he went with someone from a cooking show, he might go for a game show next...

http://flashgameshows.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/shandi_fun.jpg

injuredinmelee
04-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Dont listen to them Casey i like your choices!!!

charlesrixey
04-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Melissa Theuriau

google it

be sure to have safe search on--there are photos floating around from a french beach that she got in trouble for

charlesrixey
04-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
Melissa Theuriau

google it

very attractive news anchor from france

i was looking up robin meade and found her

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 01:06 PM
well, well.....I really much keep myself busier so as to not wander over to this site....I see this thread and open it thinking you young pervs are going to be drooling over some beautiful thing....but no, instead ya'll are making rude comments on someone you don't even know....I mean NONE of you, and I mean NONE of you, would even have a chance with any beautiful celebrity type woman....bashing someone because she isn't skinny, skinny like her sisters is soooooooooo funny....my daughter and I are laughing our butts off here.....like the "fat" one would give you the time of day....hahahaha....ya'll are soooooo dumb and sound even dumber.....and the way ya'll rally to each other and agree with each other.....geezzzzzzzz.....THIS AIN'T MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER AND YA'LL AREN'T MEMBERS OF THE CLUB......really, get a grip on yourselves and try, try not to be too jealous of the guys who DO actually find themselves with these beautiful women......bunch of nerds......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
If I didn't love my future wife I'd smash it.
...so I see the talk on here is still sexist ......babe, dream on cuz it's not going to happen, like you would have ANY say so, anyways.........grow up

crzyjournalist03
04-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
well, well.....I really much keep myself busier so as to not wander over to this site....I see this thread and open it thinking you young pervs are going to be drooling over some beautiful thing....but no, instead ya'll are making rude comments on someone you don't even know....I mean NONE of you, and I mean NONE of you, would even have a chance with any beautiful celebrity type woman....bashing someone because she isn't skinny, skinny like her sisters is soooooooooo funny....my daughter and I are laughing our butts off here.....like the "fat" one would give you the time of day....hahahaha....ya'll are soooooo dumb and sound even dumber.....and the way ya'll rally to each other and agree with each other.....geezzzzzzzz.....THIS AIN'T MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER AND YA'LL AREN'T MEMBERS OF THE CLUB......really, get a grip on yourselves and try, try not to be too jealous of the guys who DO actually find themselves with these beautiful women......bunch of nerds......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sorry Yaya...but I wouldn't trade my wife for any of the girls pictured in this thread even if I had the chance, so I'm definitely not ogling or trashing anybody because I "wouldn't have a shot"...

Maybe some of us find girls who get famous by flauting their big butts and having a sex tape to be sleazy, causing their physical "imperfections" to become more pronounced in our minds.

crzyjournalist03
04-02-2008, 01:11 PM
...so I see the talk on here is still sexist ......babe, dream on cuz it's not going to happen, like you would have ANY say so, anyways.........grow up

so seriously, why the heck do you even visit this site if all you want to do is reprimand what others say without contributing anything yourself in any type of engaging, entertaining, or even humorous thread.

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 01:17 PM
so seriously, why the heck do you even visit this site if all you want to do is reprimand what others say without contributing anything yourself in any type of engaging, entertaining, or even humorous thread.

well, I don't know...I certainly have a life.......and it doesn't happen to involve spending 24/7 on here....so you think this kind of thread is engaging, entertaining and humorous???????????
Point made.

DaHop72
04-02-2008, 01:17 PM
well, well.....I really much keep myself busier so as to not wander over to this site....I see this thread and open it thinking you young pervs are going to be drooling over some beautiful thing....but no, instead ya'll are making rude comments on someone you don't even know....I mean NONE of you, and I mean NONE of you, would even have a chance with any beautiful celebrity type woman....bashing someone because she isn't skinny, skinny like her sisters is soooooooooo funny....my daughter and I are laughing our butts off here.....like the "fat" one would give you the time of day....hahahaha....ya'll are soooooo dumb and sound even dumber.....and the way ya'll rally to each other and agree with each other.....geezzzzzzzz.....THIS AIN'T MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER AND YA'LL AREN'T MEMBERS OF THE CLUB......really, get a grip on yourselves and try, try not to be too jealous of the guys who DO actually find themselves with these beautiful women......bunch of nerds......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/dahop_guru_joe.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/dahop_guru_joe.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That's right!!!!:p

DaHop72
04-02-2008, 01:19 PM
That's right!!!!:p
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9510/tribefy2.gif

crzyjournalist03
04-02-2008, 01:21 PM
well, I don't know...I certainly have a life.......and it doesn't happen to involve spending 24/7 on here....so you think this kind of thread is engaging, entertaining and humorous???????????
Point made.

No...

My point is that you never post on any threads other than the ones that you deem sexist, inappropriate, childish, vindictive, etc.

YOU have not made a post on any of the hundreds of threads on this board that are very entertaining, humorous, engaging, witty or thought-provoking in a long time. Every time I've seen you here for the last year or so, it's been because you're criticizing something or someone else without contributing to any of the "good" threads that we do have.

My point is made in the fact that you respond to my post by criticizing me.

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 01:31 PM
No...

My point is that you never post on any threads other than the ones that you deem sexist, inappropriate, childish, vindictive, etc.

YOU have not made a post on any of the hundreds of threads on this board that are very entertaining, humorous, engaging, witty or thought-provoking in a long time. Every time I've seen you here for the last year or so, it's been because you're criticizing something or someone else without contributing to any of the "good" threads that we do have.

My point is made in the fact that you respond to my post by criticizing me.

"yawn".....too bad you weren't here when this board was great......many years ago........

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-02-2008, 01:33 PM
"yawn".....too bad you weren't here when this board was great......many years ago........

This is true, very true. How are you doing these days?

crzyjournalist03
04-02-2008, 01:34 PM

lol...I've been here longer than you. Shows how much you've actually paid attention to other people on this board...

And by the way, I did some research, and found that your last contribution to this site that bears any semblance of being an actual contribution rather than a criticism was on August 16th of last year.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=868046#post868046

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 01:35 PM

I hate to point out the obvious, but he's been a member longer than you!!:)

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-02-2008, 01:38 PM

Well first off if anyone on this site had a shot, it definitly would be me.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Well first off if anyone on this site had a shot, it definitly would be me.

I'll compete with you for that title.

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 01:39 PM
well, too bad that the only thing any of you can say is to point out who has been here the longest.....shame on you RM.....and you have a daughter!!!!!!! It's true...a sheer waste of my time....
please carry on in the manner ya'll are acustomed to........

kepdawg
04-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Where's IDC when we need him? For once I think he could speak for the board!

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-02-2008, 01:41 PM
well, too bad that the only thing any of you can say is to point out who has been here the longest.....shame on you RM.....and you have a daughter!!!!!!! It's true...a sheer waste of my time....

Thanks we appreciate your approval.

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 01:46 PM

What is your problem with me anyway??

What does my daughter have to do with any of this thread??

My first contribution to this thread was in response to Jason calling the girl in the picture fat....and I said if I was that fat, I would be happy.......because I don't think she is fat in the least!!

My next contribution to this thread was inquiring about the size of Go Blue's signature.

And the third was to point out that since you told Crzy he should have been here when the board was great all those years ago.....that he actually WAS here!!

Shame on me???

What the heck for??

DaHop72
04-02-2008, 01:48 PM

:thinking: :thinking: Maybe because people like you.:)

pirate4state
04-02-2008, 01:49 PM
a sheer waste of my time....

then please GO AWAY!!!

The Queen Bee has spoken! Shooo and if you need help not coming back just let me know & I'll take care of that for you too! :rolleyes:

DaHop72
04-02-2008, 01:51 PM
please carry on in the manner ya'll are acustomed to........ I think someone in Poth America is getting lonely, give her a call.:doh: :doh:

NastySlot
04-02-2008, 01:53 PM

My first contribution to this thread was in response to Jason calling the girl in the picture fat....and I said if I was that fat, I would be happy.......because I don't think she is fat in the least!!

My next contribution to this thread was inquiring about the size of Go Blue's signature.

And the third was to point out that since you told Crzy he should have been here when the board was great all those years ago.....that he actually WAS here!!

Shame on me???

What the heck for??

watch it....he/she might be baiting you.....which eventually might lead up to a certain state championship game....and a final....gotcha.

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
watch it....he/she might be baiting you.....which eventually might lead up to a certain state championship game....and a final....gotcha.

Well it's been leading up to it for a couple of years then!!

She has criticized, berated and talked down her nose to me for quite a while now.

Believe me, there are plenty on here that will attest to that fact.

The "Gotcha" won't be on me!!

ronwx5x
04-02-2008, 01:58 PM
Well it's been leading up to it for a couple of years then!!

She has criticized, berated and talked down her nose to me for quite a while now.

Believe me, there are plenty on here that will attest to that fact.

The "Gotcha" won't be on me!!

Oh, stop playing the "innocent" card. You know you instigate her!!:) :) :) :)

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Oh, stop playing the "innocent" card. You know you instigate her!!:) :) :) :)

I don't even talk to her!:hand:

ronwx5x
04-02-2008, 02:01 PM

Shame on me???

What the heck for??

I consider this "talking". You know you're guilty. Fess up and apologize. j/k

crzyjournalist03
04-02-2008, 02:38 PM

the only thing we can say?

I can say lots more, but I know when to keep my mouth shut. :)

AP Panther Fan
04-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and if you need help not coming back just let me know & I'll take care of that for you too! :rolleyes:

LOL...

She must be out again....:D

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8207/pillsfromprescriptionmend7.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pillsfromprescriptionmend7.jpg)

I_DONT_CARE
04-02-2008, 03:00 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: THIS MIGHT BE NEEDED!

http://www.geocities.com/wsunuthouse/Legume.jpg

eagles_victory
04-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I'll compete with you for that title. neither of you would have a chance with Kim Kardashian have yall seen her dating record neither of you are her type.

BreckTxLonghorn
04-02-2008, 03:24 PM

Is it lonely up there, on your pedestal?

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

I'm sure it us.....I like hanging out down here with the normal, lovable, "un"perfect crowd!!!!:D

ronwx5x
04-02-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm sure it us.....I like hanging out down here with the normal, lovable, "un"perfect crowd!!!!:D

Is perfect one of those absolute words. Like if something is a circle it is just a circle and cannot be almost a circle. Or one can't be just a little pregnant. Or why does sour cream have an expiration date, will it turn sweet?

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Is perfect one of those absolute words. Like if something is a circle it is just a circle and cannot be almost a circle. Or one can't be just a little pregnant. Or why does sour cream have an expiration date, will it turn sweet?

LOL!!! My husband stuck a carton of sour cream under my nose last night that had expired March 1st and asked me if it was bad.

First of all....how do you tell??

Second of all.....I HATE sour cream, so it was already bad to me when it was good!!

:)

crzyjournalist03
04-02-2008, 03:54 PM
LOL!!! My husband stuck a carton of sour cream under my nose last night that had expired March 1st and asked me if it was bad.

First of all....how do you tell??

Second of all.....I HATE sour cream, so it was already bad to me when it was good!!

:)

Oh man, believe me, you'll know...

It curdles up and smells worse than expired milk...it gets an almost yellow texture to it.

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Oh man, believe me, you'll know...

It curdles up and smells worse than expired milk...it gets an almost yellow texture to it.

Really?? I guess I should have let him eat it then! The little store down the road didn't have any sour cream, so he had to eat his fajitas without any, because I threw it away!!!:eek: :eek:

crzyjournalist03
04-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Really?? I guess I should have let him eat it then! The little store down the road didn't have any sour cream, so he had to eat his fajitas without any, because I threw it away!!!:eek: :eek:

If it expired March 1, then I have a feeling if he had stuck the spoon in and tried to mix it up, he would have realized rather quickly why it was bad...if not, all it takes is a little taste...bleck...I had a couple of bad experiences last year.

Panther One
04-02-2008, 04:39 PM
People on message boards claiming that they have better things to do than sit around on a message board...I always like those people. They log on, try to make everyone else feel like idiots, then plop their ass down on the couch and watch soap net.

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
People on message boards claiming that they have better things to do than sit around on a message board...I always like those people. They log on, try to make everyone else feel like idiots, then plop their ass down on the couch and watch soap net.

I especially like the one's who stay invisible and must think we (mods and/or admins) can't see them.....and then say something like..."I haven't been on here in FOREVER"....when I know darn good and well they were just here the day before and the day before that!!!:hand: :D :D

Panther One
04-02-2008, 04:47 PM
I especially like the one's who stay invisible and must think we (mods and/or admins) can't see them.....and then say something like..."I haven't been on here in FOREVER"....when I know darn good and well they were just here the day before and the day before that!!!:hand: :D :D
Sometimes you don't even have to be a mod.

There are currently 35 members and 22 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 361 on 02-01-2008 at 09:15 AM.

44INAROW, AP Panther Fan, Blastoderm55, BreckTxLonghorn, Buckeyeman, Bull19, Bullaholic, crzyjournalist03, DU_stud04, IHStangFan, JasperDog94, K-MAC Chuck, LHexPlayer, Macarthur, OldBison75, Panther One, Rabbit'93, RaiderRed2010, rangerjim, **********, Sftball4Life, SWMustang, TexanAlum_06, thewyliefan, TMer25, waterboy

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 04:49 PM

There are currently 35 members and 22 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 361 on 02-01-2008 at 09:15 AM.

44INAROW, AP Panther Fan, Blastoderm55, BreckTxLonghorn, Buckeyeman, Bull19, Bullaholic, crzyjournalist03, DU_stud04, IHStangFan, JasperDog94, K-MAC Chuck, LHexPlayer, Macarthur, OldBison75, Panther One, Rabbit'93, RaiderRed2010, rangerjim, **********, Sftball4Life, SWMustang, TexanAlum_06, thewyliefan, TMer25, waterboy

That lists 27 of the 35 members.....but you have no clue who the 7 invisible ones are!! I am one of them!!

AP Panther Fan
04-02-2008, 04:53 PM

What the heck, it took me seeing this to notice that we broke the record number of users on February 1st? Why February 1st, what was so special about that day?:thinking:

Panther One
04-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
What the heck, it took me seeing this to notice that we broke the record number of users on February 1st? Why February 1st, what was so special about that day?:thinking:
I know, right? Groundhog Day isn't until the second...

Ranger Mom

Realignment!!!

crzyjournalist03
Ranger Mom beat me to it!

kepdawg
04-02-2008, 04:57 PM
That lists 27 of the 35 members.....but you have no clue who the 7 invisible ones are!! I am one of them!!

I'm always invisible!

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I'm always invisible!

I know!!;) ;)

pirate4state
04-02-2008, 04:58 PM
What the heck, it took me seeing this to notice that we broke the record number of users on February 1st? Why February 1st, what was so special about that day?:thinking: realignment

pirate4state
04-02-2008, 04:59 PM
That lists 27 of the 35 members.....but you have no clue who the 7 invisible ones are!! I am one of them!! Me too :D

kepdawg
04-02-2008, 04:59 PM
It drives me crazy when people are invisible!

crzyjournalist03
04-02-2008, 05:00 PM

also, it's creepy.

Ever read the lyrics to Clay Aiken's song "Invisible"???

Very creepy.

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 05:01 PM

I'm always invisible!

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

AP Panther Fan
04-02-2008, 05:02 PM
realignment

lol...thanks everyone:D

Want to say it altogether....

"REALIGNMENT"

Actually, I kept thinking .... state championships, over...superbowl, over...I wouldn't have guessed REALIGNMENT.:cool:

pirate4state
04-02-2008, 05:03 PM
also, it's creepy.

Ever read the lyrics to Clay Aiken's song "Invisible"???

Very creepy.

Why is it creepy?

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Once again, the message gets swallowed up by ignorance. Shame on the "women" on here that sit back and let these
"boys" talk about females like they do.....
....."I'd SMASH her ".............yep, that's real classy RM, sorry to understand that this kind of talk is OK by you.....the problem here is that I will confront this kind of crap and you, on the other hand, partake of the "good ole boys" thinking. Guess that's why you're the mom they all wanna "shack up" with........wasn't that a poll on here????? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Why is it creepy?
Figures you'd like Clay........:thinking: ;)

Emerson1
04-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Once again, the message gets swallowed up by ignorance. Shame on the "women" on here that sit back and let these
....."I'd SMASH her ".............yep, that's real classy RM, sorry to understand that this kind of talk is OK by you.....the problem here is that I will confront this kind of crap and you, on the other hand, partake of the "good ole boys" thinking. Guess that's why you're the mom they all wanna "shack up" with........wasn't that a poll on here????? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Notice you don't see men all over bill boards half naked. Yell at your fellow sex because y'all aren't good enough to have real jobs and are the lesser of the sexes.

crzyjournalist03
04-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Whatcha’ doin’ tonight
I wish I could be a fly on your wall
Are you really alone
Who's stealin' your dreams
Why can't I bring you into my life
What would it take to make you see that I'm alive

If I was invisible
Then I could just watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I could just tell you where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
(Wait..I already am)

Saw your face in the crowd
I call out your name
You don't hear a sound
I keep tracing your steps
Each move that you make
Wish I could read what goes through your mind
Wish you could touch me with the colors of your life

If I was invisible
If I was invincible
Then I can just tell you where I stand
If I was invisible
(Wait..I already am)

Tell me it's not creepy to think of someone wanting to be invisible so that they could watch you when you're all alone in your room and they trace your steps...

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Notice you don't see men all over bill boards half naked. Yell at your fellow sex because y'all aren't good enough to have real jobs and are the lesser of the sexes.

grow up....let the adults talk

crzyjournalist03
04-02-2008, 05:24 PM

ROFLOL...I almost spat reading that...

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 05:26 PM
Whatcha’ doin’ tonight
I wish I could be a fly on your wall
Are you really alone
Who's stealin' your dreams
Why can't I bring you into my life
What would it take to make you see that I'm alive

If I was invisible
If I was invincible
Then I could just tell you where I stand
If I was invisible
(Wait..I already am)

Saw your face in the crowd
I call out your name
You don't hear a sound
I keep tracing your steps
Each move that you make
Wish I could read what goes through your mind
Wish you could touch me with the colors of your life

If I was invisible
If I was invincible
Then I can just tell you where I stand
If I was invisible
(Wait..I already am)

Tell me it's not creepy to think of someone wanting to be invisible so that they could watch you when you're all alone in your room and they trace your steps...
sounds just like something Clay would want to do........remember he doesn't comment on his sexuality......he sings it....

Emerson1
04-02-2008, 05:27 PM
ROFLOL...I almost spat reading that...
and now a woman is going to make me late to the mavericks game!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhh

crzyjournalist03
04-02-2008, 05:29 PM
grow up....let the adults talk

He's over the age of consent, so he's an adult.

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 05:29 PM
and now a woman is going to make me late
to the mavericks game!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhh
they are just gonna lose.....take your time!!!:D

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 05:30 PM
He's over the age of consent, so he's an adult.
Oh really.....so why do the words outta his mouth sound so immature????

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 05:33 PM
If you are talking to me, I don't know if I'm visible or not, but I haven't been on in ages...yes I was yesterday and today....this week has been slow....so I thought what the heck....I'll go in and make sure I am showing....sure don't want anyone to think I'm being "cleaver"....

Panther One
04-02-2008, 05:33 PM
You can't be supporting the cause and then go to Hooters with your daughter.

http://img67.exs.cx/img67/2711/jasonhillaryyaya21tq.jpg

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-02-2008, 05:38 PM

BURN

Diocletian
04-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
and just where is their proof of these pictures? I will have to see them before I believe it... ;) ;) ;)

you'd want to see underage incest photos?

anyway, if you ever watch their ridiculous show, the sisters are always "playing" around like they're making out with each other.... a good exsample is the MTV cribs show that Kim hosted, when they entered a room both the other sisters were pretending to make out with each other

i'm not surprised however that this story is not popular, having loads of $$$ can sweep up a headline like this one sometimes

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 05:39 PM

Uh my daughter was over 18 then and we certainly didn't wolf whistle and grope the waitresses. Now....can't say the same for Jason. Hooters do have beautiful young women who seem to make alot of money from drunk, stupid men.......that's just "supply and demand"!:D

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 05:45 PM

and shes fat....
Oh who are you kidding.....you'd let them walk you around on a leash and you'd drink out of a bowl on the floor.....give me a break, Jason!!!!!

Panther One
04-02-2008, 05:57 PM
So you'll support an establishment that objectifies women, but you condone sexist comments on a message board. Nice. If women would keep their clothes on and not sell their bodies, maybe men would view them in a different light. The female body is exploited and plastered all over billboards, magazines, and the internet. Perhaps it is supply and demand, but if you're supplying, then you open yourself up to product evaluation.

Bandera YaYa
04-02-2008, 06:06 PM
So you'll support an establishment that objectifies women, but you condone sexist comments on a message board. Nice. If women would keep their clothes on and not sell their bodies, maybe men would view them in a different light. The female body is exploited and plastered all over billboards, magazines, and the internet. Perhaps it is supply and demand, but if you're supplying, then you open yourself up to product evaluation. I do agree with you....women should respect themselves more....they seem to fall prey to pervs with promises of a better future...as far as supporting Hooters....IT WAS JASON'S IDEA!!!!!

CHS_CG
04-02-2008, 06:09 PM
sounds just like something Clay would want to do........remember he doesn't comment on his sexuality......he sings it....

Now isnt this the pot calling the kettle black.. didnt you just say earlier to stop bashing people you dont know.

I dont know what your problem with any of us is, but if its such a big "disappointment" to you to come here and see how we talk then why the heck come back? Do we need to assign somebody to go get your meds for you to keep you "sane" that way you will stop coming around geez. If you hate this place so much then LEAVE AND DONT COME BACK! Not to mention you were on not to long ago BASHING MY FRIENDS THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW FOR BEING ON NATIONAL TV TRYING TO GET LAWS CHANGED TO BETTER THEIR FAMILY AND THEIR LIFE. Yet again pot calling the kettle black.. YOU BASH ALL OF US HERE (except maybe jason but thats just he kisses your butt) AND YOU DONT KNOW ANY OF US TRUELY.. YOU HAVE MET ME ONCE AND THAT WAS FROM ACROSS A FENCE YET YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BASH MY THREAD WITH MY FRIENDS AND PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW.. OR THE TIME YOU CAME ON HERE AFTER MONTHS AND BASHED ME FOR HAVING DECORATIVE KNIFES FROM REN FEST ON MY WALL AND THEN YOU DARE TO SAY SOMETHING ALONG THE LIKES OF "THATS A GREAT MOM THERE" DOES THAT RING A BELL.. OH WAIT PROBABLY NOT.. YOU CANT ADMIT TO YOUR OWN SCREW UPS. SOMEBODY GRAB HER THE REFILL!

CHS_CG
04-02-2008, 06:12 PM
I do agree with you....women should respect themselves more....they seem to fall prey to pervs with promises of a better future...as far as supporting Hooters....IT WAS JASON'S IDEA!!!!!

And you couldnt say "NO" You dont have a problem opening your mouth any other time.

Bull19
04-02-2008, 06:13 PM

hot girl in the pink. she single? how old is she?

CHSfan
04-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Now isnt this the pot calling the kettle black.. didnt you just say earlier to stop bashing people you dont know.

I dont know what your problem with any of us is, but if its such a big "disappointment" to you to come here and see how we talk then why the heck come back? Do we need to assign somebody to go get your meds for you to keep you "sane" that way you will stop coming around geez. If you hate this place so much then LEAVE AND DONT COME BACK! Not to mention you were on not to long ago BASHING MY FRIENDS THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW FOR BEING ON NATIONAL TV TRYING TO GET LAWS CHANGED TO BETTER THEIR FAMILY AND THEIR LIFE. Yet again pot calling the kettle black.. YOU BASH ALL OF US HERE (except maybe jason but thats just he kisses your butt) AND YOU DONT KNOW ANY OF US TRUELY.. YOU HAVE MET ME ONCE AND THAT WAS FROM ACROSS A FENCE YET YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BASH MY THREAD WITH MY FRIENDS AND PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW.. OR THE TIME YOU CAME ON HERE AFTER MONTHS AND BASHED ME FOR HAVING DECORATIVE KNIFES FROM REN FEST ON MY WALL AND THEN YOU DARE TO SAY SOMETHING ALONG THE LIKES OF "THATS A GREAT MOM THERE" DOES THAT RING A BELL.. OH WAIT PROBABLY NOT.. YOU CANT ADMIT TO YOUR OWN SCREW UPS. SOMEBODY GRAB HER THE REFILL!
get her!

AP Panther Fan
04-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Bull19

haha...fighting words!:D

mwynn05
04-02-2008, 06:40 PM
this whole thread makes me lol

CHS_CG
04-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
this whole thread makes me lol

does it make you lol a lot? or just a little?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-02-2008, 06:45 PM
You guys take everything way too seriously. Do you honestly think that someone (YaYa) would act this irrational?

CHS_CG
04-02-2008, 06:56 PM
You guys take everything way too seriously. Do you honestly think that someone (YaYa) would act this irrational?

Does a bear poop in the woods?

Panther One
04-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Ha ha. Stay away dude, unless you want a crazy mother-in-law. Just kidding of course, Ya ya. I'm sure you're much more sane in real life.

DU_stud04
04-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
this whole thread makes me lol http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/8/6/7/f_GorillaLOLm_70e544e.jpg

CHS_CG
04-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/8/6/7/f_GorillaLOLm_70e544e.jpg

That made me hard core LOL

lostaussie
04-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/8/6/7/f_GorillaLOLm_70e544e.jpg i just spit beer on my screen. maybe the funniest post i have ever seen:D

pirate4state
04-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Figures you'd like Clay........:thinking: ;)

Who the hell is Clay?

I don't even know why I'm bothering to respond.

Nothing you say interests me! It does provide me with a few good laughs and a great list of "what not to do" when I'm your age. :cool:

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 08:17 PM

Ya know.....I surely didn't need to feel the need to defend the Kardashian girls. They have put themselves out there to be admired, bashed, adored or degraded.

I know fully well what actions like they have taken can do to a reputation. Thank God I have raised my daughter in such a way that I know she would never put herself in a situation where people WERE talking about her like this.

Personally, I don't think the Kardashian girl is either fat or ugly.....before this thread, I had never even heard of them before.....my opinion is they seem pretty skanky though!!

As far as the shacking up with a mom....you lost me. I have no clue what you are even talking about!

CHS_CG
04-02-2008, 08:22 PM

As far as the shacking up with a mom....you lost me. I have no clue what you are even talking about!

Shes talking about her old drinking buddies "location"

:rolleyes:

44INAROW
04-02-2008, 08:23 PM
lol...thanks everyone:D

Want to say it altogether....

"REALIGNMENT"

Actually, I kept thinking .... state championships, over...superbowl, over...I wouldn't have guessed REALIGNMENT.:cool:

APPF - did you know that Feb 1st was the announcement of new realignment? :D

CHS_CG
04-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
APPF - did you know that Feb 1st was the announcement of new realignment? :D

Was it really?:nerd:

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Shes talking about her old drinking buddies "location"

:rolleyes:

She said a "poll!" I must have missed it!!

Old Tiger
04-02-2008, 10:15 PM
WOW THIS THREAD TOOK A WRONG TURN SOMEWHERE OR ANOTHER

jason
04-02-2008, 10:19 PM
I do agree with you....women should respect themselves more....they seem to fall prey to pervs with promises of a better future...as far as supporting Hooters....IT WAS JASON'S IDEA!!!!! ill take credit for that....but it was your idea to go back to the hotel room afterwards ;)

jason
04-02-2008, 10:19 PM

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4404/jasonhillaryyy3.jpg

here's a closeup for you :D :D :D

Necks_Fan
04-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Haha. That picture was so dang funny. I lol'd at the pic.

This thread is crazy. I don't know who pissed is YaYa's cereal but it's kind of funny of her to bash a forum of which she has been a member of since 02' and has 6000+ posts then when somebody makes her feel like and idiot (crzy - he was here before her) she bashes somebody else. (RM)

I think someone else needs to grow up and quit playing the (women are so mistreated and guys are all pigs card).

Panther One
04-02-2008, 11:15 PM

Are you grabbing her tush?

Ranger Mom
04-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Haha. That picture was so dang funny. I lol'd at the pic.

This thread is crazy. I don't know who pissed is YaYa's cereal but it's kind of funny of her to bash a forum of which she has been a member of since 02' and has 6000+ posts then when somebody makes her feel like and idiot (crzy - he was here before her) she bashes somebody else. (RM)

I think someone else needs to grow up and quit playing the (women are so mistreated and guys are all pigs card).

Sadly, I have just come to expect it now:rolleyes:

The many people who actually KNOW me on here, know what I am about.....the one's who don't.....bash!!

Emerson1
04-02-2008, 11:54 PM

Wow, you are so fat now.

88bobcats
04-03-2008, 02:17 AM

By all means, please keep yourself busier!

I once heard a psychologist say that Western Culture was guilty of allowing little girls to not work to take care of their problems but to whine and complain to someone they hoped would take care of it for them; and that this unchecked behavior had too long a shelf-life into adulthood.

Wait! He too must have been a sexist!

About 60 pounds ago, I was a model for a short time for a country & western store. I was also "sold" at charity date auctions. One woman "bought me" as a gift for her daughter. I was cat-called and groped by drunk women on several occasions; but I thought, "What the hell!" because it was for a good charity.

I guess I should have had more pride in myself than to raise all that money for those kids.....

I think I need to find a blog site to go on and bad-mouth women for ogling young men dressed in Wranglers & boots.

LH Panther Mom
04-03-2008, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
young men dressed in Wranglers & boots.
13MWZ's? :inlove: :kiss: :inlove:

Ranger Mom
04-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
13MWZ's? :inlove: :kiss: :inlove:

LOL!! Do Cowboys actually wear Wrangler's anymore?

My daughter (who works at Cavenders) told me Cinch are the jeans of choice now, it seems!!

Sad....I always liked the tight fitting jeans!!

LH Panther Mom
04-03-2008, 08:28 AM
LOL!! Do Cowboys actually wear Wrangler's anymore?

My daughter (who works at Cavenders) told me Cinch are the jeans of choice now, it seems!!

Sad....I always liked the tight fitting jeans!!
For "some" reason, I don't see a lot of Cowboys around here. :D :doh: My dad and both brothers still wear them, so that's pretty much all I have for reference.

Ranger Mom
04-03-2008, 08:30 AM
For "some" reason, I don't see a lot of Cowboys around here. :D :doh: My dad and both brothers still wear them, so that's pretty much all I have for reference.

I haven't seen my oldest son in Wranglers in 3 - 4 years now!!!

If he's riding his horse or on a bull...he is still wearing the loose fitting jeans!

Bull19
04-03-2008, 08:30 AM
wrangler butts drive me nuts

Ranger Mom
04-03-2008, 08:37 AM
wrangler butts drive me nuts

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is there something you would like to tell us??

Sweetwater Red
04-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Ha ha. Stay away dude, unless you want a crazy mother-in-law. Just kidding of course, Ya ya. I'm sure you're much more sane in real life.

:doh: :eek: :doh: :eek: :doh: :eek: :doh: :eek: :doh: :eek:

CHS_CG
04-03-2008, 09:12 AM
I haven't seen my oldest son in Wranglers in 3 - 4 years now!!!

If he's riding his horse or on a bull...he is still wearing the loose fitting jeans!

Nope its all about Cinch jeans now! Its sad when my friends and I can spot a guys butt and be like "that would like AMAZING in some cinch jeans"

:inlove:

Bandera YaYa
04-03-2008, 11:58 AM
ill take credit for that....but it was your idea to go back to the hotel room afterwards ;)
haha.......just to whip your butt in poker!!! then I lost.:(

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-03-2008, 12:04 PM

I know why I don't wear them, and it's because my thighs are way too big. Even if I could get them on, I would be afraid it would cut the circulation off to my manhood, and that just wouldn't be a good situation.

BreckTxLonghorn
04-03-2008, 12:10 PM
I know why I don't wear them, and it's because my thighs are way too big. Even if I could get them on, I would be afraid it would cut the circulation off to my manhood, and that just wouldn't be a good situation.

I had the same problem back in my younger days. I wore a 32x33, and when I borrowed a friend of mine's to play a cowboy in a skit, I couldn't sit down! Needless to say, I borrowed my dad's 36 for the skit--it was the only way to get my legs to fit.

Bandera YaYa
04-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Does anyone male wear Southern Thread jeans? They seem to be real popular in this area with the younger crowd....well so says my daughter who follows the Texas music scene.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Does anyone male wear Southern Thread jeans? They seem to be real popular in this area with the younger crowd....well so says my daughter who follows the Texas music scene.

I'll ask my good buddy Mr. Sells if he does next time I see him. I know that Hicks doesn't, but Carter definitely might.

Bandera YaYa
04-03-2008, 12:33 PM
I'll ask my good buddy Mr. Sells if he does next time I see him. I know that Hicks doesn't, but Carter definitely might.
Well I don't know about them...my daughter lives in SA and travels alot to the New Braunfels-Austin area on weekends to hear the bands. I have seen Southern Thread t-shirts and caps, too.

CHS_CG
04-03-2008, 12:53 PM

Your butt would look good in Cinch but I really cant picture you wearin a pair lol

Sweetwater Red
04-03-2008, 12:57 PM
I really cant picture you wearin a pair lol

:eek: :thinking: :eek:

:devil: :D :devil:

CHS_CG
04-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
:eek: :thinking: :eek:

:devil: :D :devil:

Oh Lord! I knew I should have worded that differently.

:doh:

Bandera YaYa
04-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Lordy.....better watch out BBDE!!!!! :eek: :eek:

CHS_CG
04-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Lordy.....better watch out BBDE!!!!! :eek: :eek:

For what? Surely not me.. 1 hes not my type 2 Im not his type 3 the only reason I said I cant see him in a pair of cinch jeans is bc I have seen him in what he goes out in... shorts a polo and flip flops... going from that to cinch jeans... just wouldnt look right on Gary!

Then again it is THE GARY RANDALL... he might be able to pull it off.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-03-2008, 02:13 PM
For what? Surely not me.. 1 hes not my type 2 Im not his type 3 the only reason I said I cant see him in a pair of cinch jeans is bc I have seen him in what he goes out in... shorts a polo and flip flops... going from that to cinch jeans... just wouldnt look right on Gary!

Then again it is THE GARY RANDALL... he might be able to pull it off.

I also wear button downs and jeans and boots (not cowboy though).

What you described is exactly what I'm wearing right now though.