PDA

View Full Version : In case anybody's interested..........

nobogey72
03-31-2008, 10:08 PM
In the Wylie's girls softball 10 and under, TF 2's team (called the A Team, complete with cammo tops and cammo tie dyed socks) got smoked. Unis were awesome though. Major upset. His team has a lot of talent but severely undercoached. My wife and I were bored to death. She got her quota of foul balls (6), and decided to come sit by me in the stands. The game was so boring that we started playing little games, like betting on the # of pitches thrown per batter. Then we got romantic. I said how about I'll kiss you on the strikes, and you kiss me on the balls. :eek: She misunderstood what I meant and after 2 pitches we got thrown out of the park.:doh: :doh: Pretty dang embarrasing right thar. Only a 2 game suspension though. We will be back for our daughter's game Thursday.:)

LH Panther Mom
03-31-2008, 10:10 PM
Woah!

Bull19
03-31-2008, 10:12 PM
:clap: thats funny

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-31-2008, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Then we got romantic. I said how about I'll kiss you on the strikes, and you kiss me on the balls. :eek:

What was the final score?

nobogey72
03-31-2008, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma

I don't know, we got tossed in the bottom of the 2nd with 1 out and a runner on 2nd.:) In case you were talking about my wife's score she was up 1 1/2 to 0. I only gave her 1/2 on the 2nd kiss, because we got busted in mid smooch. But now that she has a firm grip on the rules (so to speak) I think it will be more more competitive. I know the old lady sitting in front of us will enjoy the game more. She got distracted and missed her grandaughter hitting a good line drive to left center.:D

CenTexSports
04-01-2008, 07:32 AM
I don't understand why you got kicked out of the park. Is it against the local rules to bet on softball games? Tell your wife to come sit with me, I think it is legal here. I would take my wife but she doesn't know a ball from a strike (but she has been ON strike for the last ten years).

piratebg
04-01-2008, 08:08 AM
OMG :clap: :clap: :clap:

That is TOO funny. :D

waterboy
04-01-2008, 09:27 AM
Hey, nobogey, did she keep her end of the bargain? You know.....kiss you on the balls? :inlove: In that case, I'd hate for the pitcher to know where the strike zone is.:D Don't know whether you've seen this link or not, but you might check it out.
http://murdzplace.com/CNN.htm

rangerjim
04-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Don't you have to have 4 balls for a walk?

nobogey72
04-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by rangerjim
Don't you have to have 4 balls for a walk?

No,...... if you have 4 balls you don't walk,.......YOU STRUT !!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
04-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
YOU STRUT !!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes but very carefully though. :thinking: :D

Texasfootball2
04-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma

Well the true of the matter is the final was 11-0. It was all the umpires fault. My girls were primed and very well coach. The umpire was jealous because our girls(and our uniforms) were cuter than the other team and he felt like they needed their self esteem boosted. It's definitley on now, the rest of the league best watch out. The A-Team will come to play the rest of the year and a brall is not out of the question. And for those who know the personel on my team which includes "The Beast", my sweet little daughter( all 4' 65 lbs. of her) a brall would be like a good pay per view event. She's an absolute animal and could easily take a half dozen by herself without even messing up her hair. And as for nobogeys team, we play them Friday night. Sure their more talented and on paper should be the leagues best team, but I'll have a few tricks up my sleeve for you guys. I just hope the weather cooperates and is cool enough for me to wear long sleeves so I will have a place to hide my tricks. As for the weather, I saw where there is a chance of rain for Thursday. Please Lord, let the weather man be right and let it rain so much that games will be cancelled both Thurs. and Fri. , because we play both nights:foul:

May 22nd can not come fast enough. This is the last day of the season. :thumbsup: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :clap: