PDA

View Full Version : your fave news source

BuffyMars
03-31-2008, 11:21 AM
i personally am addicted to the news. i don't care where i get it, just so long as i get it.

and the weirder it is.....the better.

the 2 sources i have to check on a daily basis are:

foxnews

the UK daily mail

--------

danggit! i meant the title to read your. not you! :doh:

Sweetwater Red
03-31-2008, 11:23 AM
CNN is my home page. I know...dull.:nerd:

Adidas410s
03-31-2008, 11:23 AM
theonion

BuffyMars
03-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
theonion

last i read.....jesus was gunning down people in an abortion clinic on the onion.

:eek:

jason
03-31-2008, 11:27 AM
www.fark.com

read it every day...

Adidas410s
03-31-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
last i read.....jesus was gunning down people in an abortion clinic on the onion.

:eek:

Pat Riley's Sexual Bribes Tempt David Stern To Allow Heat Into Playoffs
NEW YORK—Sources close to the NBA commissioner say David Stern may yet succumb to the powerfully intoxicating sexual advances of Miami head coach Pat Riley and, in so doing, be convinced to allow the 12-57 Heat to enter the playoffs.

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/TS-Pat-Riley-R.sports_frontpage_thumbnail.jpg

44INAROW
03-31-2008, 11:35 AM
from www.theonion.com

am I missing something? I don't understand :confused:

Ted Danson Totally Nails Tonight Show Interview
March 31, 2008 | Issue 44•14

BURBANK, CA—Despite his initial anxiety, actor Ted Danson reported Tuesday that he "totally nailed" an important five-minute interview aired at 12:15 a.m. with Tonight Show host Jay Leno. "I really thought I was going to blow it, that I wouldn't know how to answer any of Mr. Leno's questions, but I somehow lucked out and had an anecdote for just about every single one," said Danson, who claimed that he gave Leno a firm handshake when he came out, made a reference to a bit from earlier in the program to showcase his familiarity with the show, and even made Leno laugh out loud a number of times. "Mr. Leno seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say, and at the end of the interview, he asked me to stick around." Danson added, "I think they'll have me back."

the Onion Store has some funny stuff :D

Ranger Mom
03-31-2008, 11:36 AM

got ya covered!:)

nobogey72
03-31-2008, 12:24 PM
i personally am addicted to the news. i don't care where i get it, just so long as i get it.

and the weirder it is.....the better.

the 2 sources i have to check on a daily basis are:

foxnews

the UK daily mail

--------

I strictly rely on you good folks on 3A DL for all the news I need. I get all my weird stuff from Buffy, my stats from WOS, my deep thoughts from PhilC, my political facts from BlackMagic, jokes from Eppy, and answers to any other questions about anything from any # of posters from Celina. I do miss G$$ however as he was able to clear up any misconceptions I might have about any subject. We are a 1 stop shop. WE ARE THE 3A DOWNLOW !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

c-town_balla
03-31-2008, 01:08 PM
cnn

piratebg
03-31-2008, 01:09 PM
CNN, Fox News, Yahoo, and 3ADL :D

BuffyMars
03-31-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I strictly rely on you good folks on 3A DL for all the news I need. I get all my weird stuff from Buffy

you probably aren't wrong there. lol. i got ya covered. ;)

I_DONT_CARE
03-31-2008, 01:42 PM
THE BOB AND TOM SHOW

BuffyMars
03-31-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
THE BOB AND TOM SHOW

oh man, i used to listen to them, but i could not get past their SMOKEY laughs....it always sounded like a partial lung was just spat on the mike. :hand:

BreckTxLonghorn
03-31-2008, 01:47 PM
Drudge Report