PDA

View Full Version : the sky is falling...

Adidas410s
03-31-2008, 11:00 AM
It's 74 and sunny...with dark clouds in the distance...a steady rain is hitting my office window...and the winds are out of the south at 20-25 mph. Oh...and I just heard a few rumbles of thunder! :)

piratebg
03-31-2008, 11:01 AM
A storm sounds good right now. Send it our way.

nobogey72
03-31-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
It's 74 and sunny...with dark clouds in the distance...a steady rain is hitting my office window...and the winds are out of the south at 20-25 mph. Oh...and I just heard a few rumbles of thunder! :)

I especially like for it to rain on days when I can't play golf. That way nobody else can either. Especially my rich friends that don't have to work.:mad: :mad: :D

injuredinmelee
03-31-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I especially like for it to rain on days when I can't play golf. That way nobody else can either. Especially my rich friends that don't have to work.:mad: :mad: :D

come on now you have played in some pretty raw conditions yourself.

nobogey72
03-31-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
come on now you have played in some pretty raw conditions yourself.

But that is just me. The rest of them won't play through hail, sleet, sandstorms, etc. Candya$$es. :D

Sweetwater Red
03-31-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
But that is just me. The rest of them won't play through hail, sleet, sandstorms, etc. Candya$$es. :D

For some reason I just got a vision of Nobogey in the role of the
old man playing the round of his life during a severe thunderstorm.
Anyone else seen Caddyshack?:thinking: :D

nobogey72
03-31-2008, 02:36 PM
only about 50 times. He was the priest. I dont think that anybod..... hey, wait.... I'm not old.:mad: :mad:

Adidas410s
03-31-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
For some reason I just got a vision of Nobogey in the role of the
old man playing the round of his life during a severe thunderstorm.
Anyone else seen Caddyshack?:thinking: :D
One of the most enjoyable rounds of my life came on my 21st birthday at Diamondback. It was a constant driving rain that reached sheets of rain blowing across the course at times. The 204 yd 5-iron I hit to 15 ft to reach the Par 5 2nd hole in 2 is still one of my favorite all-time golf shots. Better yet...I carded the eagle on that hole! :D:D:D

injuredinmelee
03-31-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
One of the most enjoyable rounds of my life came on my 21st birthday at Diamondback. It was a constant driving rain that reached sheets of rain blowing across the course at times. The 204 yd 5-iron I hit to 15 ft to reach the Par 5 2nd hole in 2 is still one of my favorite all-time golf shots. Better yet...I carded the eagle on that hole! :D:D:D

the worst i ever had was playing with your boy Chunt and having to dodge flying golf clubs after every errant shot.