PDA

View Full Version : classless act by SEALY BASEBALL

Bull19
03-31-2008, 10:32 AM
on the columbus radio station this morning i was semi-shocked to hear about what happened at the baseball game this past weekend between sealy and columbus. sealy was trash talking, cussing, taunting, making fun of c-town players, etc. one sealy player was ejected. the umpire actually stopped the game and made the coach talk to his team, but it didnt stop them. the short stop was from sealy was one of the worse one's esp. with cussing the other team. if i was from sealy i would be very upset to have a team that would act like this, not to mention a coach which does nothing about it. shameful.

Adidas410s
03-31-2008, 10:34 AM
now...what's the other side of the story???

buff4ever
03-31-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

No kidding, I am assuming softballmom was at the softball game, so we may not get it.

Ranger Mom
03-31-2008, 10:39 AM
Did y'all read the new sticky??

Even though no names were used...it wouldn't be TOO hard to find out who the "short stop" from Sealy is.

If you haven't read it, I suggest you do so!!

pirate4state
03-31-2008, 10:42 AM
So, who was actually at the game and can provide some inside info as to what happened?

Is there a link to a newspaper article? For there to be such an outcry there is bound to be something in print, right? :confused:

What radio station?

buff4ever
03-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did y'all read the new sticky??

Even though no names were used...it wouldn't be TOO hard to find out who the "short stop" from Sealy is.

If you haven't read it, I suggest you do so!!

Who's ya'll? I don't think I mentioned any position players?

JK:D

Ranger Mom
03-31-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
Who's ya'll? I don't think I mentioned any position players?

JK:D

If you will read back....the only time I used "y'all" was asking if you had read the new sticky!!

I never accused ANYONE of mentioning position players....just said it wouldn't be that hard to find out who the short stop was.

Next question???

Johnny Utah
03-31-2008, 10:46 AM
There are always two sides to the story.

Bull19
03-31-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
So, who was actually at the game and can provide some inside info as to what happened?

Is there a link to a newspaper article? For there to be such an outcry there is bound to be something in print, right? :confused:

What radio station?

98.3 kulm

buff4ever
03-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If you will read back....the only time I used "y'all" was asking if you had read the new sticky!!

I never accused ANYONE of mentioning position players....just said it wouldn't be that hard to find out who the short stop was.

Next question???

You didn't have to ask us all that question, you offend me by assuming I MIGHT need to be reminded of this issue. JK:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
03-31-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
You didn't have to ask us all that question, you offend me by assuming I MIGHT need to be reminded of this issue. JK:D :D :D

Then you need to get over it!!;)

Oh yeah....JK:devil:

3afan
03-31-2008, 11:22 AM

yeah thats the first thing I thought of ....

CheerMom
03-31-2008, 11:23 AM
The DJ on the radio has a son that plays for Columbus and I'm sure he (DJ) was at the game. I'm wondering too, what really went on.

Old Tiger
03-31-2008, 11:35 AM
there kids.....kids talk crap....end of story. I used to stand out in centerfield and talk crap to the base runners on second.

Johnny Utah
03-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Sealy kids or Rockdale kids?

NastySlot
03-31-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
there kids.....kids talk crap....end of story. I used to stand out in centerfield and talk crap to the base runners on second.

Why?

was it good ol baseball rag...or was it cussing?

Isee_everything
03-31-2008, 12:14 PM

Alright yes Sealy was cussing and talking alot of crap to Columbus, and it even got to a point where the coach had to gather his team outside of the dugout.But Sealy was realy just messing with the Columbus players heads.Columbus got way to emotionaly involved in the game all they worried about was talking back to the Sealy guys and they completly forgot they were playing a ball game.On the other hand Sealy didn't therefore they won.Plain and simple all Columbus was trying to do was complain about the; crap talking,umpires,and everything else that was uncontrollable they should have just played baseball if they would have the outcome might have been different.

As for the DJ on 98.3 I think that it was completely uncalled for and all he made it look like was that Columbus is trying to stoop down to Sealy's level of talking crap.

Sweetwater Red
03-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Isee_everything
Alright yes Sealy was cussing and talking alot of crap to Columbus, and it even got to a point where the coach had to gather his team outside of the dugout.But Sealy was realy just messing with the Columbus players heads.Columbus got way to emotionaly involved in the game all they worried about was talking back to the Sealy guys and they completly forgot they were playing a ball game.On the other hand Sealy didn't therefore they won.Plain and simple all Columbus was trying to do was complain about the; crap talking,umpires,and everything else that was uncontrollable they should have just played baseball if they would have the outcome might have been different.

As for the DJ on 98.3 I think that it was completely uncalled for and all he made it look like was that Columbus is trying to stoop down to Sealy's level of talking crap.

:doh:

Bull19
03-31-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Isee_everything

YOU MUST BE FROM SEALY :doh:

WHAT YOU APPERANTLY DONT REALIZE IS THAT IT SHOULD NEVER GET TO THE POINT TO WHERE THE UMPS STOP THE GAME, A PLAYER GETS EJECTED, COACH TALKS TO TEAM OUTSIDE OF DUGOUT, AND STILL THEY DONT STOP.

SAYS ALOT ABOUT THE SEALY BASEBALL PROGRAM.:dispntd: :dispntd:

pancho villa
03-31-2008, 12:51 PM
This is why we should do away with standaround.

Isee_everything
03-31-2008, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bull19
YOU MUST BE FROM SEALY :doh:

WHAT YOU APPERANTLY DONT REALIZE IS THAT IT SHOULD NEVER GET TO THE POINT TO WHERE THE UMPS STOP THE GAME, A PLAYER GETS EJECTED, COACH TALKS TO TEAM OUTSIDE OF DUGOUT, AND STILL THEY DONT STOP.

SAYS ALOT ABOUT THE SEALY BASEBALL PROGRAM.:dispntd: :dispntd: [/QUOTE

No I am not from Sealy and I am not from Columbus I know it should never get to that point but at the game it did and the umpires allowed the crap talking to continue.I am more disappointed with Columbus because of the fact that they played good baseball against #4 in state Needville for 10 innings and Columbus had 7 errors.What I am getting at is that if they would have played 4 innings like they did against Needville they would have beat Sealy.

jason
03-31-2008, 12:57 PM
wow

:wave: :wave: :wave: :crazy:

piratebg
03-31-2008, 01:04 PM
Oh boy :eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
03-31-2008, 01:06 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/omegaosx/.Pictures/dead_thread.jpg

Ranger Mom
03-31-2008, 01:08 PM
LOL!!

You took the "picture" right out of my mouth!!

Went to edit a word and lock down...and it was already done!!:eek: :eek: