PDA

View Full Version : movies

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:08 PM
we saw run fat boy run this weekend with simon pegg. we personally loved it. but it bombed horribly at the box office.

i personally love british humor.

oh and we went and saw the remake of shutter. it was ok.

imo, the original thai version is 96.6453% better. i highly recommend watching it. :thumbsup:

did anybody else watch anything worth watching this weekend?

Cats Fan
03-30-2008, 09:14 PM
.......there is nothing worth watching until may when Ironman comes out!

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Cats Fan
.......there is nothing worth watching until may when Ironman comes out!

yeah i am pretty excited about it myself. i love robert downey, jr. :)

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 09:32 PM
nope

but i'm currently watching Ocean's 11 .... brad pitt :inlove:

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
nope

i actually enjoyed that movie...and that's not normally my cup'o'tea. but very good indeed.

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:34 PM
nope

oh rita...i bet you can't guess in a million years what we are currently watching.

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
oh rita...i bet you can't guess in a million years what we are currently watching.

:weeping: Buffy?? Please lie and say no. I've actually been having Buffy withdrawals. If I hadn't been so hopped up on all kinds of meds to try and get over the devil's curse I would have rented seasons 1-3 to get me through. :(

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:40 PM
:weeping: Buffy?? Please lie and say no. I've actually been having Buffy withdrawals. If I hadn't been so hopped up on all kinds of meds to try and get over the devil's curse I would have rented seasons 1-3 to get me through. :(

oh man, that sucks! if you want us to we could burn you the seasons and send them to you.

no one should go without. ;)

we are watching season 4 atm.

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 09:42 PM
oh man, that sucks! if you want us to we could burn you the seasons and send them to you.

no one should go without. ;)

we are watching season 4 atm.

Really?? Sweet.

I told you to LIE TO ME! :mad: :D ;)

What's happening in season 4....refresh my memory.

SUPERMANN5107
03-30-2008, 09:44 PM
we saw run fat boy run this weekend with simon pegg. we personally loved it. but it bombed horribly at the box office.

I saw it too. I wasn't expecting it to turn out like it did. I was expecting something like Hot Fuzz. I really liked it though. Very funny

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Really?? Sweet.

I told you to LIE TO ME! :mad: :D ;)

What's happening in season 4....refresh my memory.

yea, we need to get some discs, but its definitely doable.

season 4 is where they focus on the onderground government conspiracy mess, and buffy meets riley, and adam is the big bad, and spike gets the chip in his head and can't hurt humans.

tigerpride_08
03-30-2008, 09:48 PM
i saw Never Back Down today and i thought it was a real good movie...gets you pumped up to fight:p

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by SUPERMANN5107
I saw it too. I wasn't expecting it to turn out like it did. I was expecting something like Hot Fuzz. I really liked it though. Very funny

yeah same for us. we were hoping for the shaun of the dead and hot fuzz feel....

but it was by different writers, but yeah it was still good. i usually hate the "romantic comedy" type. but for some reason i always love everything pegg does.

oh and i love michael ian black (the comedian who wrote the script). :)

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 09:49 PM
yea, we need to get some discs, but its definitely doable.

season 4 is where they focus on the onderground government conspiracy mess, and buffy meets riley, and adam is the big bad, and spike gets the chip in his head and can't hurt humans.

ahhhhhh....no wonder i forgot :rolleyes: i didn't really care for that riley & adam & that stupid lady....

i don't think we have ever discussed your opinion on Dawn?

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:52 PM
ahhhhhh....no wonder i forgot :rolleyes: i didn't really care for that riley & adam & that stupid lady....

i don't think we have ever discussed your opinion on Dawn?

yeah 4 used to be our least fave season EVER! but it started to grow on us, because it has some really GREAT stand alone episodes. especially hush.

and holy moses, i hated dawn! :mad:

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 09:54 PM
yeah 4 used to be our least fave season EVER! but it started to grow on us, because it has some really GREAT stand alone episodes. especially hush.

and holy moses, i hated dawn! :mad:

yes, hush was awesome

and yes....dawn was :foul: :foul: hated it!

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:55 PM
yes, hush was awesome

and yes....dawn was :foul: :foul: hated it!

:clap: :clap: i sooooooooooooooo agree!!! i never wanted a character to die so bad, LOL.

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 09:57 PM
:clap: :clap: i sooooooooooooooo agree!!! i never wanted a character to die so bad, LOL. right? that last scene when buffy dives in was so cheesy --- i think i was actually being a total :nerd: and yelling at the tv --- "throw HER in!" :D

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:58 PM
right? that last scene when buffy dives in was so cheesy --- i think i was actually being a total :nerd: and yelling at the tv --- "throw HER in!" :D

yeah, that was seriously depressing! im glad i never wtached it live on tv, or i would have been dying inside waiting for the next season!

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 10:04 PM
yeah, that was seriously depressing! im glad i never wtached it live on tv, or i would have been dying inside waiting for the next season!

:thinking: :thinking: i don't know that i was dying, but it always sucks to wait :D

piratebg
03-31-2008, 08:08 AM

Simon Pegg is hilarious. I loved him in Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. My wife and I want to see this one too. :D