PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have this problem

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 08:37 PM
One of my dogs is crazy!!!! Any time there is a dog on tv she goes nuts.

Well, just now one of the beer commercials with all the dogs comes on and she goes completely nuts and scares the other 2 dogs and they all get worked up and knock all kinds of crap everywhere! :mad:

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my crazy dog?

:crazy1: :D :thinking:

DU_stud04
03-30-2008, 08:38 PM
:smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

I_DONT_CARE
03-30-2008, 08:43 PM
IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE HAS REPRESSED SOCIALPHOBIA AND BECAUSE OF THE DENIAL, IT IS BEING PROJECTED TOWARD THE DOG THEREFORE CAUSING THIS STRANGE BEHAVIOR. :thinking: YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE SOMEONE ABOUT THAT.

DU_stud04
03-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE HAS REPRESSED SOCIALPHOBIA AND BECAUSE OF THE DENIAL, IT IS BEING PROJECTED TOWARD THE DOG THEREFORE CAUSING THIS STRANGE BEHAVIOR. :thinking: YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE SOMEONE ABOUT THAT. :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 08:51 PM
IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE HAS REPRESSED SOCIALPHOBIA AND BECAUSE OF THE DENIAL, IT IS BEING PROJECTED TOWARD THE DOG THEREFORE CAUSING THIS STRANGE BEHAVIOR. :thinking: YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE SOMEONE ABOUT THAT.

Sounds like you've got the inside track on this. Can you refer me to your shrink?

I_DONT_CARE
03-30-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sounds like you've got the inside track on this. Can you refer me to your shrink?
I'VE GOT A COUPLE. WHICH ONE?

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 08:54 PM
I'VE GOT A COUPLE. WHICH ONE?

:eek: :eek: That explains a lot.

sinton66
03-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Psyco-babble..... :rolleyes:

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 10:05 PM
but seriously....

back to my question.....

does anyone else's dogs go nuts when they see other dogs/animals on tv?? :thinking: :thinking:

jason
03-30-2008, 10:12 PM
but seriously....

back to my question.....

does anyone else's dogs go nuts when they see other dogs/animals on tv?? :thinking: :thinking: mine will when he hears them barking on tv or when he hears a door bell on tv...

but he's still a puppy, so it's ok...

Old Tiger
03-30-2008, 10:13 PM
beat the hell out of it and tie the TV to it's neck....it definately won't bark at it anymore.

zebrablue2
03-30-2008, 10:40 PM

LOL...

LH Panther Mom
03-30-2008, 10:58 PM
but seriously....

back to my question.....

does anyone else's dogs go nuts when they see other dogs/animals on tv?? :thinking: :thinking:
One of the cats used to jump in my lap and stare at the computer when someone did the *meow* in the chat. :D

Ranger Mom
03-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by jason
mine will when he hears them barking on tv or when he hears a door bell on tv...

My dogs aren't puppies, and they bark at a dog on TV.....or a doorbell on TV......they bark at the "meow" in the chat.......and they hump the cat!!:doh:

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by jason
mine will when he hears them barking on tv or when he hears a door bell on tv...

so, you are saying she should have grown out of it? :D :doh: i don't think she got the memo. of course, i always thought it was funny. amazingly enough today was the first day she ever caused a "mess"