PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Texas?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-30-2008, 06:15 PM
It will be okay Longhorn fans, I'm sure that it was the refs fault and they screwed them over. Texas should be the National Champs this year; and in football, too.

Adidas410s
03-30-2008, 06:17 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2008/03/23/image3960249.jpg

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2008/03/23/image3960249.jpg

I bet that makes the Longhorn fans feel better. ;)

Old Tiger
03-30-2008, 06:23 PM
They lost to a superior team?

ILS1
03-30-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
It will be okay Longhorn fans, I'm sure that it was the refs fault and they screwed them over. Texas should be the National Champs this year; and in football, too.

....BUT I NEVER SEEN THEM QUIT!!!!!!!!

:inlove: :inlove:

Gobbla2001
03-30-2008, 06:32 PM
they got beat by a team with one loss on the season?

great season...

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 06:42 PM
they didn't wear their white unis

TMer25
03-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Lost to a team that was longer and more athletic. No shame in that

Old Tiger
03-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Has Texas A&M ever made it to the Elite 8?

http://www.aggieathletics.com/index2.php?SID=MBB&pageID=1328

Didn't think so.

zebrablue2
03-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
they didn't wear their white unis

LOL...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue

Didn't think so.

Have you ever attended either university or have any real affiliations with it other than an infatuation with UT?

Didn't think so.

Old Tiger
03-30-2008, 07:18 PM
Have you ever attended either university or have any real affiliations with it other than an infatuation with UT?

Didn't think so. Nobody says you have to to be a fan. If that is the case then there would be no Yankees, Cowboys, or any other proffesional team fan bases.

Gobbla2001
03-30-2008, 07:23 PM

Didn't think so.

did you play basketball for A&M?

didn't think so ha

buff4life
03-30-2008, 07:33 PM

no one has said a word about officiating, we got outplayed...

just cuz thats yalls usual excuse after a typical ag choke, don't make it ours

coach
03-30-2008, 07:35 PM

Didn't think so.
they are about 8 min away from advancing actually

Gobbla2001
03-30-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by coach
they are about 8 min away from advancing actually

cuz we're all holding our breath to see who makes the womens final 4...

that'd be good for AM though...

ILS1
03-30-2008, 07:48 PM

Didn't think so.

OMG!!! Give it a rest!!!! Or come up with something new!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Gobbla2001
03-30-2008, 07:52 PM
I attended a class like, twice at UT... seriously... wasn't enrolled or anything...

I_DONT_CARE
03-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
OMG!!! Give it a rest!!!! Or come up with something new!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

GIVE IT A REST?? IT JUST HAPPENED LIKE 5 HOURS AGO. I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS A NAP. POOR BABY. DID YOU LOSE $ ON tu? :bigcry:

Old Tiger
03-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
GIVE IT A REST?? IT JUST HAPPENED LIKE 5 HOURS AGO. I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS A NAP. POOR BABY. DID YOU LOSE $ ON tu? :bigcry: I think you misread his post.

Gobbla2001
03-30-2008, 07:56 PM
tu? The University........ of Texas

I_DONT_CARE
03-30-2008, 07:56 PM
I think you misread his post.

LIC

rockdale80
03-30-2008, 07:59 PM

Didn't think so.

Ok G$$. Strange that I remember you being a die hard UT fan until you enrolled at ATM.

ILS1
03-30-2008, 08:00 PM
GIVE IT A REST?? IT JUST HAPPENED LIKE 5 HOURS AGO. I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS A NAP. POOR BABY. DID YOU LOSE $ ON tu? :bigcry:

Poor Gaggies!!! Have never made it to the Final Four!!! Newbie,you have not been here long enough to realize what's going on!!! So before you go sticking your immature nose in grown folks business!!! So shut your mouth and know your roll!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DU_stud04
03-30-2008, 08:03 PM
go Memphis :)

I_DONT_CARE
03-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Poor Gaggies!!! Have never made it to the Final Four!!! Newbie,you have not been here long enough to realize what's going on!!! So before you go sticking your immature nose in grown folks business!!! So shut your mouth and know your roll!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I THINK SOMEONE HAS HAD ONE TOO MANY BEERS.

HOW FUNNY THAT YOU USE THE WORD IMMATURE IN THE SAME POST AS "GAGGIES". LMAO.

PATHETIC!

NO, I DON'T THINK I'LL SHUT MY MOUTH THANK YOU VERY LITTLE!

BreckTxLonghorn
03-30-2008, 08:08 PM

Did anyone on this board blame the refs? I looked and can't find it. All I can find is we admitted we got beat by a team that played much better and can be argued is better athletically.

It's a refreshing idea don't ya think?

rockdale80
03-30-2008, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Did anyone on this board blame the refs? I looked and can't find it. All I can find is we admitted we got beat by a team that played much better and can be argued is better athletically.

It's a refreshing idea don't ya think?

Honestly, I didnt think Memphis could play with a team like Texas. Not because I think UT is great, but because they played in CUSA. I was mistaken. Memphis is a legit team. Their defense kept Texas from the basket. It was a well executed game plan.

ILS1
03-30-2008, 08:18 PM
I THINK SOMEONE HAS HAD ONE TOO MANY BEERS.

HOW FUNNY THAT YOU USE THE WORD IMMATURE IN THE SAME POST AS "GAGGIES". LMAO.

PATHETIC!

NO, I DON'T THINK I'LL SHUT MY MOUTH THANK YOU VERY LITTLE!

Awwwwwwwwww!!!! Did someone's feelings get hurt???

:eek: :eek: :hand: :hand:

20FAN07
03-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Well Texas A&M is in the Elite 8, Whoop!! Gig'em lady Ags

OldBison75
03-30-2008, 08:26 PM
It's amazing that UT lost and the first person to even mention an excuse is an aggie. I seem to remember pictures and tears over what a certain aggie believes is a single horrible ref call that cost them a game just days ago. They could not admit that on that day, UCLA was the winning team and played on the same court, with the same refs, and the same rough style. UCLA just found a way to win within the boundaries presented in the course of the game. UT got beat by a team that outplayed, out-defensed, and plain whipped thier butts, I heard no excuses on the post game interviews and none have been put on this board that I can find.
Just remember, these Longhorns had to revamp the entire systems one year after losing the player of the year in college basketball. They came together as a team, learned to play without the Mr. Everything, and found a way to win most of the time. I am not a fan of Texas or A & M, not a student, but a 51 year old that has watched college basketball for over 30 years. UT played above all expectations this year and should be congratulated for the elite eight appearance. A & M had brilliant moments and moments they stunk up the arena. With the raw talent the aggies had, they should have been at least an elite eight team and were lucky to even get a bid after the conference let down they suffered.

DU_stud04
03-30-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
It's amazing that UT lost and the fist person to even mention an excuse is an aggie. I seem to remember pictures and tears over what a certain aggie believes is a single horrible ref call that cost them a game just days ago. They could not admit that on that day, UCLA was the winning team and played on the same court, with the same refs, and the same rough style. UCLA just found a way to win within the boundaries presented in the course of the game. UT got beat by a team that outplayed, out-defensed, and plain whipped thier butts, I heard no excuses on the post game interviews and none have been put on this board that I can find.
Just remember, these Longhorns had to revamp the entire systems one year after losing the player of the year in college basketball. They came together as a team, learned to play without the Mr. Everything, and found a way to win most of the time. I am not a fan of Texas or A & M, not a student, but a 51 year old that has watched college basketball for over 30 years. UT played above all expectations this year and should be congratulated for the elite eight appearance. A & M had brilliant moments and moments they stunk up the arena. With the raw talent the aggies had, they should have been at least an elite eight team and were lucky to even get a bid after the conference let down they suffered. i think that was a tech fan giving an excuse no one cared about.....
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79888
if thats the thread you were talkiing about

I_DONT_CARE
03-30-2008, 08:33 PM
Awwwwwwwwww!!!! Did someone's feelings get hurt???

:eek: :eek: :hand: :hand:

YES, I THINK YOURS DID. I KNOW MY FEELINGS AREN'T HURT. YOU ARE THE ONE TELLING PEOPLE TO "GIVE IT A REST" AND "SHUT YOUR MOUTH".

WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO WATCHING HALF NAKED MEN ROLL AROUND WITH OTHER HALF NAKED MEN. :eek: :eek:

YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T GO TO A&M? :thinking: SELF LOATHING PERHAPS?

Old Tiger
03-30-2008, 08:34 PM

WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO WATCHING HALF NAKED MEN ROLL AROUND WITH OTHER HALF NAKED MEN. :eek: :eek:

Now don't go talking about the fake Army. They serve our country so well. :rolleyes:

I_DONT_CARE
03-30-2008, 08:36 PM
Now don't go talking about the fake Army. They serve our country so well. :rolleyes:
POOR LITTLE BOY BLUE. KEEP UP HERE! NO ONE WAS TALKING ABOUT ANY KIND OF ARMY, BUT WRESTLING. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OldBison75
03-30-2008, 08:41 PM
A Tech fan may have started the wine and cheese party over the Aggie loss--but BBDE got into the game. I will admit he first posted a very telling comment that the aggies beat themselves--but he started that comment with "UCLA got a couple of calls coming down the stretch". The Aggies lost to a superior team on that day in that gym. Texas lost to a superior team tody in that gym. I would even go as far as to say that if Texas and Memphis played five times, Texas would be hard pressed to win once.

DU_stud04
03-30-2008, 08:43 PM
A Tech fan may have started the wine and cheese party over the Aggie loss--but BBDE got into the game. I will admit he first posted a very telling comment that the aggies beat themselves--but he started that comment with "UCLA got a couple of calls coming down the stretch". The Aggies lost to a superior team on that day in that gym. Texas lost to a superior team tody in that gym. I would even go as far as to say that if Texas and Memphis played five times, Texas would be hard pressed to win once. you should ask him if he likes latte's :)

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 08:45 PM
:doh: :doh:

some people just can't help themselves

LOL

JasperDog94
03-30-2008, 08:50 PM

Didn't think so. Quick BBDE. G$$ has hacked your account. Change your password now!!!;)

ILS1
03-30-2008, 08:56 PM
YES, I THINK YOURS DID. I KNOW MY FEELINGS AREN'T HURT. YOU ARE THE ONE TELLING PEOPLE TO "GIVE IT A REST" AND "SHUT YOUR MOUTH".

YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T GO TO A&M? :thinking: SELF LOATHING PERHAPS?

There's a key on the computer called shift unlock!!! Only little boys type in caps when no know gives them any attention and that's the only way they can be heard!! A & M stands for Agriculture & Mechanical. And not Military!!!

:eek: :eek:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-30-2008, 09:01 PM
You all are cracking me up. I wasn't being the least bit serious, I just wanted to ruffle a few feathers. You guys need to lighten up. ;)

I_DONT_CARE
03-30-2008, 09:01 PM
There's a key on the computer called shift unlock!!! Only little boys type in caps when no know gives them any attention and that's the only way they can be heard!! A & M stands for Agriculture & Mechanical. And not Military!!!

:eek: :eek:
DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MILITARY? COMPREHENSION - TRY IT. :rolleyes:

AREN'T YOU WATCHING WRESTLING? AREN'T THOSE DUDES ROLLING AROUND HALF NAKED WITH EACH OTHER?

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 09:03 PM
You all are cracking me up. I wasn't being the least bit serious, I just wanted to ruffle a few feathers. You guys need to lighten up. ;)

It's only fun(ny) for the people who know you! :D

Phil C
03-30-2008, 09:06 PM
A Tech fan may have started the wine and cheese party over the Aggie loss--but BBDE got into the game. I will admit he first posted a very telling comment that the aggies beat themselves--but he started that comment with "UCLA got a couple of calls coming down the stretch". The Aggies lost to a superior team on that day in that gym. Texas lost to a superior team tody in that gym. I would even go as far as to say that if Texas and Memphis played five times, Texas would be hard pressed to win once.

I show a little more compassion. Regarding the 2006 Rose Bowl football game won by UT over USC I am sure if they played ten times USC would have won one time perhaps even two. :)

ILS1
03-30-2008, 09:10 PM
DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MILITARY? COMPREHENSION - TRY IT. :rolleyes:

AREN'T YOU WATCHING WRESTLING? AREN'T THOSE DUDES ROLLING AROUND HALF NAKED WITH EACH OTHER?

Aren't you suppose to play with Male cheerleaders???

:D :D :D

ToroChingon
03-30-2008, 09:15 PM
POOR LITTLE BOY BLUE. KEEP UP HERE! NO ONE WAS TALKING ABOUT ANY KIND OF ARMY, BUT WRESTLING. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

El "IDC" es Mas Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuto!
...to quote George Lopez

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by ToroChingon

i know my spanish is rusty...but even i know that isn't good.

Old Tiger
03-30-2008, 09:18 PM
lol

ronwx5x
03-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
i know my spanish is rusty...but even i know that isn't good.

Not bad, VERY bad!!!

BuffyMars
03-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by ToroChingon
...to quote George Lopez

i was just giving you a hard time. ;)

pirate4state
03-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Not bad, VERY bad!!!

I'm sure we are all just stupid and have no idea what puto means! :rolleyes:

I think this has gone on long enough.

One of these days people will learn. We can only hope. *sigh*