PDA

View Full Version : Undefeated Teams

MonkeyJoe
10-28-2003, 10:31 AM
There are 7 undefeated teams in Class AAA.

Bellville
Burnet
Gainesville
Gilmer
Kennedale
Liberty
Liberty Hill

Who's gonna be the 1st to go down !?
I think that Gainesville, Kennedale, Burnet, Bellville, and Liberty will all have 10-0 records at the end of the season.
Gilmer will have there hands full with Lindale, and this will set up a very interesting playoff picture.
Liberty Hill is going to be 9-1 losing to Burnet in week 10.

PPHSfan
10-28-2003, 10:41 AM
Monkey,

Gilmer will beat Lindale by three touchdowns.

Catfan
10-28-2003, 05:37 PM
ok so who do they play other than celina? Celina is not the powerhouse of the past, they (leopards) will find the going much tougher in the weeks to come. On the planet?....I commend your loyalty......but.........

crzyjournalist03
10-28-2003, 06:18 PM
Catfan:
ok so who do they play other than celina? Celina is not the powerhouse of the past, they (leopards) will find the going much tougher in the weeks to come. On the planet?....I commend your loyalty......but.........no...actually PPHSfan lost a bet...he doesn't even like Gainesville.

AggieJohn
10-29-2003, 03:27 PM
liberty's 10-0 is going to be grand if acheived...i'm pumped for them...wish they could of played harder teams though so they could have a higher ranking..their still good though....just that no one gives them love in the ranks because they played tarkington and shepard...and didn't go nuts..they just secured the wins and called off the dogs...

<small>[ October 29, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: explayer2001 ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
10-29-2003, 03:40 PM
I predict that one of those teams will fall this week. I honestly don't have a clue which one, but I just have a feeling that there aren't going to be 6 undefeated teams come playoff time.

KTownBalla
10-29-2003, 04:11 PM
Kennedale isn't goin down anytime soon...

St. Ivender
10-29-2003, 05:07 PM
Liberty gets no love from Collier-Sharp. They are underdogs vs. Huffman.

sahen
10-29-2003, 05:19 PM
who is collier-sharp?...But yah..Liberty being underdogs is kinda sad considering the fact that it is their homecoming, are undefeated, playing for the district championship, and are playing a team that has 2 losses one of which occured against a team liberty beat...Oh well...I mean Liberty is the only undefeated team w/o any votes at all in the AP poll...one of 2 that rnt in the top 10....i guess that just means they have to get in the playoffs and prove how good they r...

sahen
10-29-2003, 05:30 PM
nevermind i found collier-sharp...but yah its not the first time Liberty has been an underdog this season but still dont make any sense to me..

AggieJohn
10-30-2003, 02:32 AM
I dont think liberty is taken serious till they beat a known playoff contender....BH doesn't count this year obviously..and since their crappy district alignment has them matched with anahuac for first round of playoffs...no way there going to get any love till second round....