PDA

View Full Version : saw the movie "Bucket List" tonight &

nobogey72
03-29-2008, 10:18 PM
it moved into my top 10 all time favorites. Maybe top 5, not sure yet. I have to let them set a while before I decide.

1.) Radio
2.) The Natural
3.) Top Gun
4.) Hoosiers
5.) Out of Africa (NOT REALLY........)
5.) The Sting

So, I would have to bump The Sting out of my top 5 to make room. And that is tough, because The Sting (formerly #1) has been in the top 5 since 1974 or 75, whenever it came out. One of the things that would be on my "Bucket List"(list of things to do before I kick the bucket) if I had one would be to go to South Carolina and see the real Radio lead that team out of the dressing room.
:) :) :)

injuredinmelee
03-30-2008, 10:37 AM
1. Red Dawn
2. Good Will Hunting
3. Dead Poets Society
4. Crash
5. I Am Sam

big daddy russ
03-30-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
it moved into my top 10 all time favorites. Maybe top 5, not sure yet. I have to let them set a while before I decide.

1.) Radio
2.) The Natural
3.) Top Gun
4.) Hoosiers
5.) Out of Africa (NOT REALLY........)
5.) The Sting

So, I would have to bump The Sting out of my top 5 to make room. And that is tough, because The Sting (formerly #1) has been in the top 5 since 1974 or 75, whenever it came out. One of the things that would be on my "Bucket List"(list of things to do before I kick the bucket) if I had one would be to go to South Carolina and see the real Radio lead that team out of the dressing room.
:) :) :)
I really want to see The Bucket list, and it looks like we have similar taste in movies. I may check it out today.