PDA

View Full Version : No tour de france for me anymore!!!!

Phil C
03-29-2008, 06:09 PM
I didn't realize the team they kicked off was the one with American Levi Leipheimer! :mad:

This was a team that in 2008 had everyone test negative for drugs and even before it was never really proved that any of them tested positive. I think this is a ploy by the French to keep him out because they are afraid that an American (Levi) who has always tested clean will win it. Unless this decision is reversed my house (and I think many many more) will not be tuned to Versus this summer and let the ratings fall. If you can't beat them come up with something trumped up to eliminate them must be the French motto. Well keep your tour de france france and I am sure many Americans won't be watching I hope.

Some one else will have to date the tour on 3A downlow. As for me I am so disgusted that I will not have any interest whatsover. Maybe Dawn at Soccoro will be showing on tv or some other westerns. Goodbye tour! No vive le france!

:mad:

Emerson1
03-29-2008, 06:18 PM
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reds fan
03-29-2008, 06:27 PM
Phil, where's the compassion?;)

Phil C
03-29-2008, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Reds fan
Phil, where's the compassion?;)

france?? ;)

STANG RED
03-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Welcome to our side Phil. We knew you'd come around sooner or later.:)

Reds fan
03-29-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
france?? ;)

Gonna have to tweak your sig now Phil!

Phil C
03-30-2008, 08:47 AM
Right you are Reds and thank you for reminding me!.

SWMustang
03-30-2008, 09:28 AM
I'm not sure if I missed it, Phil, but did you post anything about the lady aggies in the final four?