PDA

View Full Version : I gotta brag on my wife..............

nobogey72
03-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Tonight at the Wylie Little League park, she ran down 6 foul balls and turned them in for snow cones (had to dive for 1 of them, helluva effort). Her previous record was 5. She would have had a couple more but she spent some time under the bleachers hunting loose change. Plus she gave 1 of the foul balls away to the kid that she knocked down getting to it. Woman's got a big heart. :inlove: :inlove: :clap: :clap:

Tenthehardway
03-27-2008, 11:11 PM
Spent some time under the bleachers, huh? :thinking:

nobogey72
03-28-2008, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Tenthehardway
Spent some time under the bleachers, huh? :thinking:

Yeah, what's it to you?:mad: :D

piratebg
03-28-2008, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Tonight at the Wylie Little League park, she ran down 6 foul balls and turned them in for snow cones (had to dive for 1 of them, helluva effort). Her previous record was 5. She would have had a couple more but she spent some time under the bleachers hunting loose change. Plus she gave 1 of the foul balls away to the kid that she knocked down getting to it. Woman's got a big heart. :inlove: :inlove: :clap: :clap:

That's great :clap: :clap: :clap:

waterboy
03-28-2008, 07:58 AM
Man ..... she must move pretty fast for a big woman! Besides the kid, were there any others hurt ...... you know ..... small animals and such?:D Did y'all share the snow cones?:inlove: Did she find any loose change under there ...... or any other food, perhaps?:D You've gotta tell us more.:D

Ranger Mom
03-28-2008, 08:00 AM
I have met nobogey in person, I hope I never meet his wife...I just don't think I will be able to look at and not laugh, (or cry, as the case may be!!):p :p

injuredinmelee
03-28-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have met nobogey in person, I hope I never meet his wife...I just don't think I will be able to look at and not laugh, (or cry, as the case may be!!):p :p

she is much sweeter than nobogey.

Sweetwater Red
03-28-2008, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
she is much sweeter than nobogey.

So, you're saying she definitely married down huh?:thinking: :D :devil:

Texasfootball2
03-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Man ..... she must move pretty fast for a big woman! Besides the kid, were there any others hurt ...... you know ..... small animals and such?:D Did y'all share the snow cones?:inlove: Did she find any loose change under there ...... or any other food, perhaps?:D You've gotta tell us more.:D

It's not about her speed. She has none. It's all about her ability to anticipate and get a good jump on the foul ball. I hang around the same little league and was there last night. On one occasion, she anticipated so well she had already distracted two teenagers and knock down one other before the ball was ever even fouled off. Darndest thing I ever saw. I was sitting on the top row and had a great view of the whole thing. I was also the one dropping pennies on the ground from the top of the bleachers. Me and a couple of my buddies where trying to look down her shirt while she was searching but all we keep focusing on was the plumbers crack she was sporting:D . Man I love hanging out at the little league.

eppy 12
03-28-2008, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
It's not about her speed. She has none. It's all about her ability to anticipate and get a good jump on the foul ball. I hang around the same little league and was there last night. On one occasion, she anticipated so well she had already distracted two teenagers and knock down one other before the ball was ever even fouled off. Darndest thing I ever saw. I was sitting on the top row and had a great view of the whole thing. I was also the one dropping pennies on the ground from the top of the bleachers. Me and a couple of my buddies where trying to look down her shirt while she was searching but all we keep focusing on was the plumbers crack she was sporting:D . Man I love hanging out at the little league. http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/laughing1.gif

crzyjournalist03
03-28-2008, 08:52 AM

I sure hope that she didn't give him a yellow snow cone!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

nobogey72
03-28-2008, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
It's not about her speed. She has none. It's all about her ability to anticipate and get a good jump on the foul ball. I hang around the same little league and was there last night. On one occasion, she anticipated so well she had already distracted two teenagers and knock down one other before the ball was ever even fouled off. Darndest thing I ever saw. I was sitting on the top row and had a great view of the whole thing. I was also the one dropping pennies on the ground from the top of the bleachers. Me and a couple of my buddies where trying to look down her shirt while she was searching but all we keep focusing on was the plumbers crack she was sporting:D . Man I love hanging out at the little league.

So!! That explains how she had a penny in her crack when we got gome. Nice shot there TF2. I'm just glad she didn't have a Milk Dud stuck in her crack like she did after the last game. Kids can be so cruel. At first we were afraid it was a tick. :doh: :inlove:

Sweetwater Red
03-28-2008, 10:01 AM
So!! That explains how she had a penny in her crack when we got gome. Nice shot there TF2. I'm just glad she didn't have a Milk Dud stuck in her crack like she did after the last game. Kids can be so cruel. At first we were afraid it was a tick. :doh: :inlove:

Are you sure it was a milk dud?:eek:

Texasfootball2
03-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I feel the need to confess and apologize bogey:) That was not a milk dud, it was what was left from the wad of tobacco I had been chewing on. My buddy and I had been sharing a snickers bar and a chaw of tobacco, ( you know, swapping them back'n forth every couple of minutes). Well, after a couple of swaps, I guess some of the nuts and chocolate got all mixed up together with the tobacco and so I just chuncked the dern thing in the air. My buddy says to me "Hey, you didn't even look, that could have hit someone"!
To that I replied, "Won't hurt anything anyway, might even stick:devil:"

Well I guess I know where it ended up now. Sorry bogey, my bad. Look on the brite side. At least you know your wife don't have ticks, but you might want to have her check out for fleas. I seen her scratching a lot last night, "not that I was looking at her or anything", but she was scratching a lot.:thinking:

STANG RED
03-28-2008, 11:43 AM
nobogey, you want I should whup up on these low life scumbags making fun of our wife, i i i i mean my girlfriend, i i i i mean your wife? Sides, Im getting real tard of dodging foreign objects every time I meet her under the bleachers fer a little rendezvous. And by the time I get all that stuff cleared out of tha butt cleavage shes off chasing foul balls or cars before I get any lovin in. Wy just last week I had to dig a 72 Celica out of that big ol caveran, and man that just aint right. By the way the windshield was busted out but I never got the chance to get it all cleaned out so you might wanna be careful next time your rootin around in there.:devil: :D

And yes, I am also amazed that I spelled rendezvous correctly. But I wasnt sure till I checked it.;)

Black_Magic
03-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Man ..... she must move pretty fast for a big woman! :eek: :eek: :clap:

nobogey72
03-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

She said that's what it tasted like. I don't know, I guess it could have been the end of a tootsie roll or something. TF2 says he threw an old dip down there at her too. She's already paranoid about getting lip cancer from second hand chew, now she'll be worried about cancer of the crack.

Old Tiger
03-28-2008, 02:06 PM
WHAT? SNOWCONES? THAT'S CRAP....WE JUST GOT BUBBLEGUM :(

I_DONT_CARE
03-28-2008, 04:50 PM
YOUR WIFE AND MY WIFE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON. I WONDER IF THEY'RE RELATED. :thinking:

Ranger Mom
03-28-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
YOUR WIFE AND MY WIFE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON. I WONDER IF THEY'RE RELATED. :thinking:

Heck...the way that STANG RED talks, they share her.....maybe they are one and the same!!!:eek: :eek:

zebrablue2
03-28-2008, 09:08 PM

ROFLMAO................

nobogey72
03-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE

I don't know.:thinking: Ask your wife if she is from Arkansas and had any cousins that were born in the bucket of a front end loader. Or, come to think of it, were CONCEIVED in the bucket of a front end loader. That seems to be a common thread in my ol' lady's family. They were in the equipment business (and most of them were purty dang good banjo players). :clap: :clap:

sinton66
03-28-2008, 10:47 PM
cue up "Deulling Banjos".

SintonFan
03-28-2008, 10:52 PM
"The Devil went down to Georgia" is what I'm thinking...:D