PDA

View Full Version : Perryton Rangers

jcastor
10-29-2002, 10:18 AM
New to this discussion board, and I would just like a few opinions on the 1-3A Rangers...Everybody picked them 2nd or 3rd in the district below new 3A faces in Borger and Canyon....Well, Perryton ran all over Borger last week 20-3 and their defense continues to look amazing only giving up 56 points in 7 games...24 or so of those came in an UPSET loss to Post...But that's done and over with...Perryton returns it main weapon in Caleb Campbell who is the area's most exciting player...(remember the Vernon playoff game last year?)...With an explosive offense and an aggresive defense, Perryton should go deep into the playoffs again this year...Good luck Rangers

Matthew328
10-29-2002, 10:29 AM
Perryton has a chance to do some damage this year...being in D2 will really help them out..I think I had Perryton sloted to win that district at the start of the year though...I saw em last year in the semis vs Everman and they impressed me...I did have Borger 2nd..they have been a big disappointment..I still think they have enough to take 3rd and maybe win a playoff game..but I think Snyder rips them in Rd 2..Canyon-Perryton in Week 10 should be a good one but I'd take Perryton...I think Perryton could be a darkhorse in Region 1..

jcastor
10-29-2002, 12:32 PM
Yea, I agree...Everman was just too much last year...From what I've seen, they still look pretty tough...How far do you think Perryton will go, and if Perryton and Everman meet again, how do they match up?

Old Cardinal
10-29-2002, 02:56 PM
I agree Matt, both Canyon and Perryton have been improving all year. That should be a good stiff football game.

Matthew328
10-29-2002, 11:12 PM
Perryton will be D2 and will avoid Everman...but the could run into Kennedale and I don't think they match up real well with Kennedale....Kennedale is very similar to Everman in that they have a ton of speed and lots of different weapons..