03-27-2008, 01:27 PM
No Survivor this week?? :( Or did they air it last night and I missed it? :mad:

I was sick as a dog last night. Had a fever, chills, fever, chills :hairpunk:

K-MAC Chuck
03-27-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Hope you're feeling better today..
there's a lot of crap going around, i keep seeing someone get sick with it every day!

Ranger Mom
03-27-2008, 01:30 PM

I was wondering why I was having to celebrate my high speed alone!!:D

Hope you are feeling better!

pirate4state
03-27-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
Hope you're feeling better today..
there's a lot of crap going around, i keep seeing someone get sick with it every day!

I stayed home to get some rest. I've been snoozing off & on since I took my shower this morning. I didn't eat anything last night so I had the pleasure of throwing up all the medicine I took. ewwwwwwwww....

My fever is gone, but I still have the "ache" and I keep coughing. :weeping:

I need to get better fast!!

Sweetwater Red
03-27-2008, 01:32 PM

No, you didn't miss anything. I guess it will be back on April 3rd.:(

I hope you get to feeling better also.:)

pirate4state
03-27-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was wondering why I was having to celebrate my high speed alone!!:D

Hope you are feeling better!

I guess that's when I really knew I was sick. I had no interest in just "checking in". :nerd: hee hee.

I was in bed by 7pm and couldn't stop shaking & I was burning up. I haven't been THAT sick in a looooong time.

How did you like your blazing speed? :p

pirate4state
03-27-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
No, you didn't miss anything. I guess it will be back on April 3rd.:(

I hope you get to feeling better also.:)

Okay, thanks.

Lion_Addict
03-27-2008, 01:38 PM
I keep missing it :( . Is Chet finally gone????

AP Panther Fan
03-27-2008, 01:39 PM

and you sounded horrible! I am glad you went to bed early and that you are taking it easy today. Call me if I need to bring you some soup or something.;)

Random question...do I need to re-submit my thread of the year nomination to you? I will have to search for it if so...I remember it was on 1-16 or 1-17 and it was that crazy letter from Veritas, but I can't remember the thread name.:thinking:

STANG RED
03-27-2008, 01:41 PM
I stayed home to get some rest. I've been snoozing off & on since I took my shower this morning. I didn't eat anything last night so I had the pleasure of throwing up all the medicine I took. ewwwwwwwww....

My fever is gone, but I still have the "ache" and I keep coughing. :weeping:

I need to get better fast!!

I fought that crap for 2 weeks before I wised up and went to the Doc. He pumped me full of meds and gave me a couple perscriptions that had me feeling better in just a few days. Get your butt to the Doc.

Sweetwater Red
03-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict

:doh:

I'll let p4s answer that.:D

pirate4state
03-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
and you sounded horrible! I am glad you went to bed early and that you are taking it easy today. Call me if I need to bring you some soup or something.;)

Random question...do I need to re-submit my thread of the year nomination to you? I will have to search for it if so...I remember it was on 1-16 or 1-17 and it was that crazy letter from Veritas, but I can't remember the thread name.:thinking:

Yes. I think we'll take care of the other categories sometime next week. I was just looking at that thread the other day. LOL

Yes, he is & so is Cathy. Cathy just finally quit on her own. Good riddance to both of them!

pirate4state
03-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I fought that crap for 2 weeks before I wised up and went to the Doc. He pumped me full of meds and gave me a couple perscriptions that had me feeling better in just a few days. Get your butt to the Doc. awwww man, i really don't want to go to the doctor! :D I may have to though. We'll see :devil: I got my stubborn streak from my daddy.

Lion_Addict
03-27-2008, 01:56 PM

Yes, he is & so is Cathy. Cathy just finally quit on her own. Good riddance to both of them!

I agree! What about the Sheree(or however you spell it) girl? Can't stand her either.

pirate4state
03-27-2008, 02:19 PM
I agree! What about the Sheree(or however you spell it) girl? Can't stand her either. She is still around. I think she needs to go next or Ozzy (my favorite) could be in real trouble. She is gunning for him!! :eek: