PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes...

kepdawg
03-27-2008, 12:34 AM
Sometimes I say stuff or do stuff that is stupid. Sometimes my stupid actions hurt other people's feelings. Sometimes my actions belittle an innocent person or town that does not deserve what I throw their way. Sometimes I don't think about how others will feel about what I say or do. For all the sometimes I am responsible for what I say and do at all times. If my sometimes have offended you I apologize and will try to do better. I mean no harm, but sometimes the effect of actions outweigh the intent of actions.

Ranger Mom
03-27-2008, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Sometimes I say stuff or do stuff that is stupid. Sometimes my stupid actions hurt other people's feelings. Sometimes my actions belittle an innocent person or town that does not deserve what I throw their way. Sometimes I don't think about how others will feel about what I say or do. For all the sometimes I am responsible for what I say and do at all times. If my sometimes have offended you I apologize and will try to do better. I mean no harm, but sometimes the effect of actions outweigh the intent of actions.

Did I miss something??:confused:

Sweetwater Red
03-27-2008, 08:40 AM
If those Snyder folks got to you let me know.:thinking:

I know some people.:devil: :D

piratebg
03-27-2008, 08:42 AM
Sometimes I spell my name while I'm peeing. Sometimes I watch Cinemax at night when the wife isn't paying attention. Sometimes I open a bag of Gardetto's and only eat my favorite pieces and throw away the rest. Sometimes I wear shoes and no socks because I'm too lazy to walk over to my dresser. Sometimes I will go to a restaraunt and tell them it my kids birthday so that we can get some free cake and ice cream. Sometimes I open my mouth and say the most rediculous things, but you will never see me say I'm sorry. :D

eppy 12
03-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did I miss something??:confused: conscience?

Ranger Mom
03-27-2008, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by eppy 12
conscience?

Huh?

crzyjournalist03
03-27-2008, 09:29 AM
sounds to me like somebody's trying to look good during the HOF nomination period....;)

eppy 12
03-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
sounds to me like somebody's trying to look good during the HOF nomination period....;) :clap:

eppy 12
03-27-2008, 09:35 AM
Huh? i really don't know..but i am not challenged, yet.:(

ToroChingon
03-27-2008, 09:37 AM

How about some CHEESE with that?

What-up KDawg?

ToroChingon
03-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Sometimes I open my mouth and say the most rediculous things, but you will never see me say I'm sorry. :D

Here, I'll say it for you.

YOU ARE SORRY!

nobogey72
03-27-2008, 09:41 AM

It's all good. I always assume that everyone knows that everyone is doing their level best to push buttons and get reactions, and that is why I thought we do this. I would have to say that Kep the only time you hurt my feelings is when you called me a "booger pickin' moron" that time. But, I've gotten past it and moved on. Made me want to be a better man. You complete me, man!!!!!!! :D :D

piratebg
03-27-2008, 09:41 AM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/rageatmex/waassappening1.gif

STANG RED
03-27-2008, 09:48 AM

OK OK now that youve had your little pitty party, its time to snap back to reality. IDK maybe your talking about something in your personal life that has happened, but if your worried about such things on this or any message board, dont. If people are taking things that seriously on a message board, thats their problem not yours. Peace out.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-27-2008, 09:56 AM
Sometimes I like to sit on my left hand for a few minutes. I call it "The Stranger."

DU_stud04
03-27-2008, 10:16 AM
ASK ME IF I CARE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

GreenMonster
03-27-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
ASK ME IF I CARE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well Punk, do ya?

DU_stud04
03-27-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Well Punk, do ya? haha, no not really.... what thread is this? :D

LH Panther Mom
03-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Did I miss something??:confused:
Sometimes it's wise to CYA in advance. :devil:

BILLYFRED0000
03-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Kep, you have never needed to say your sorry to me. I have enjoyed your swift sense of humor and perspective. Keep it up man.

Diocletian
03-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Sometimes I spell my name while I'm peeing. Sometimes I watch Cinemax at night when the wife isn't paying attention. Sometimes I open a bag of Gardetto's and only eat my favorite pieces and throw away the rest. Sometimes I wear shoes and no socks because I'm too lazy to walk over to my dresser. Sometimes I will go to a restaraunt and tell them it my kids birthday so that we can get some free cake and ice cream. Sometimes I open my mouth and say the most rediculous things, but you will never see me say I'm sorry. :D

outstanding...:clap: :clap: :clap:

I_DONT_CARE
03-27-2008, 10:39 PM
OH GOODY! I GOT HERE JUST IN TIME FOR 'AS THE DOWNLOW TURNS.':rolleyes:

nobogey72
03-27-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Sometimes I like to sit on my left hand for a few minutes. I call it "The Stranger."

That's weird man, but I think I'll try it. One time I shot my grandads bull right in the gonads with my pellet gun. That was pretty fun watching him tear up that corral. I felt bad later because that was a real nice corral.:)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-27-2008, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
That's weird man, but I think I'll try it. One time I shot my grandads bull right in the gonads with my pellet gun. That was pretty fun watching him tear up that corral. I felt bad later because that was a real nice corral.:)

Yeah, that's not smart. You could have made him sterile, and it's sometimes hard to find a good herd bull.

nobogey72
03-28-2008, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yeah, that's not smart. You could have made him sterile, and it's sometimes hard to find a good herd bull.

Well, I was only 5 or 6. You don't have to chew me out. :D and BTW I tried that "Stranger" deal. Didn't work out too well. It's a long story (so to speak) and I'll fill you in later. Maybe I did something wrong.:confused: :confused: