Old Tiger
03-26-2008, 11:11 PM
i'm so cheesed right now

GreenGobbla
03-26-2008, 11:34 PM
im cheesed out of my mind right now

DU_stud04
03-26-2008, 11:53 PM
cheesing is actually very dangerous and was killing kids on the first hit, popular amongst the young hispanic and white kids (middle school age) in the dfw, big story about a year or two ago when the death toll past 20 . its a mix of black tar heroin, Tylenol pm....someone not too long ago was caught with around 65 lbs of blacktar.(nice chunk of street change)

Moncibais then asked how many students knew a "cheese" user. Just about everyone in the auditorium raised a hand. At one point, when he mentioned that the United States has the highest rate of drug users in the world, the middle schoolers cheered. :doh: :doh: :doh:

i thought the episode was funny though.... just went on a tangent.

LH Panther Mom
03-27-2008, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
cheesing is actually very dangerous and was killing kids on the first hit, popular amongst the young hispanic and white kids (middle school age) in the dfw, big story about a year or two ago when the death toll past 20 . its a mix of black tar heroin, Tylenol pm....someone not too long ago was caught with around 65 lbs of blacktar.(nice chunk of street change)

:doh: :doh: :doh:

i thought the episode was funny though.... just went on a tangent.
I don't watch Southpark, but I read about that stuff a while back. Scary!

Ranger Mom
03-27-2008, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I don't watch Southpark, but I read about that stuff a while back. Scary!

I have never heard of it...doesn't sound like something we should be joking around about!!:eek:

LH Panther Mom
03-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have never heard of it...doesn't sound like something we should be joking around about!!:eek:
That's kind of what I thought, but from what I know about Southpark, they seem to have several of those types of episodes.

Of course, what I see about "cheesing" on Southpark, it is getting high by snorting or sniffing cat urine.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/vomit.gif

Ranger Mom
03-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
That's kind of what I thought, but from what I know about Southpark, they seem to have several of those types of episodes.

Of course, what I see about "cheesing" on Southpark, it is getting high by snorting or sniffing cat urine.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/vomit.gif

I have never watched Southpark........probably never will either!!

LH Panther Mom
03-27-2008, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have never watched Southpark........probably never will either!!
Me either! (The cat urine tidbit came up on a google search. :eek: :eek: )

DU_stud04
03-27-2008, 11:26 AM
i just noticed something.... they dont kill off kenny anymore

thewyliefan
03-27-2008, 11:27 AM
southpark usually does have and make fun of big time issues. but there is always an ending where it turns around and says "you really shouldnt do it cuz its bad" or something along those lines...then goes back to the joke...

we can all learn alot from southpark:)

thewyliefan
03-27-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i just noticed something.... they dont kill off kenny anymore

i think they stopped doing it after they killed him off for good and then brought him back

DU_stud04
03-27-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
southpark usually does have and make fun of big time issues. but there is always an ending where it turns around and says "you really shouldnt do it cuz its bad" or something along those lines...then goes back to the joke...

we can all learn alot from southpark:) agreed southpark is all about the positive message :D

Originally posted by thewyliefan
i think they stopped doing it after they killed him off for good and then brought him back yea, thats what i figured....just didnt realize it till the other night