PDA

View Full Version : Pudlugger's Final Player of the Week 2003

Pudlugger
12-01-2003, 07:25 AM
You played with all your heart on an injured ankle and knee for the past 4 weeks. You did not allow the pain to slow you down when you got off the ball and made your downfield blocks. You dominated players 50 lbs heavier than you and managed your blocks with skill, sometimes being double teamed in the gaps. You fought in the trenches unknown to most fans but not the coaches, teamates and father. You played every position from center to end when asked by your coaches to help your team. In mid season of your senior year you willingly moved to tackle from tight end because that is where your team needed you most. You left everything you brought to Waco on the field Friday night and you have nothing to feel ashamed of in your disappointment. You are my player of the week this final week(and player of the past 6 years!}. I am very proud of you. Thanks for a great career #70 (and #88!) Albion Stiffler.

http://www.upstartpollywog.com/files/Albion_Stiffler.jpg

Boyd Photography La Grange, TX

<small>[ December 01, 2003, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

Pudlugger
12-01-2003, 01:16 PM
ttt

Bellville22
12-01-2003, 01:23 PM
Congrats Albion on a great career. And congrats Pud, if I'm reading right, you've got a fine young man right there, who probably isn't finished making you proud.

champ80
12-01-2003, 01:31 PM
Now I know where all the venom came from........He is a great looking young man........and I'm sure everyone knows how proud you are of him.........it's kind of hard to separate the Dad from the Fan.........

trojandad
12-01-2003, 01:52 PM
Hey, the only thing this proves is that Albion has a great looking mom, there's no way a kid that good lookin could have Pud for a dad.

(Hey, I get that line all the time about my son, just thought it a good time to use it ON someone for once, LOL)

Congrats on your son and his disciplines, my friend.

Pudlugger
12-01-2003, 05:19 PM
trojandad:
Hey, the only thing this proves is that Albion has a great looking mom, there's no way a kid that good lookin could have Pud for a dad.

(Hey, I get that line all the time about my son, just thought it a good time to use it ON someone for once, LOL)

Congrats on your son and his disciplines, my friend.You know you are actually right about that TrojanDad, he gets his good looks from his mom and his irascibility from me. :D

BTW this just in he was elected First Team All District 24 Offensive Tackle (unanimous)! Way to go Alby! :D :D :D

lepfan
12-01-2003, 08:23 PM
Congrats Alby...I have leftovers in my fridge...ya better come eat them!!!! :D :D :D

Leopard213
12-01-2003, 09:34 PM
Congrats to you, All District Tackle :p