piratebg
03-26-2008, 09:16 AM
Umm.....okay.

underware
03-26-2008, 09:16 AM
He was a she. You can figure it out.

44INAROW
03-26-2008, 09:19 AM
hhmmm guess they used a sperm bank? Please don't tell me her fertillized his own egg? That's just some freaky stuff...........

eppy 12
03-26-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by underware
He was a she. You can figure it out. I WOULD RATHER NOT.......:thinking:

PHS Wildcats
03-26-2008, 08:21 PM
I'm going to leave that alone....slowly backing away:eek:

zebrablue2
03-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
I'm going to leave that alone....slowly backing away:eek:

right in front of you backing away. sick people I say...

AP Panther Fan
03-27-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
right in front of you backing away. sick people I say...

same here...:dispntd:

Ranger Mom
03-27-2008, 12:57 PM
I feel sorry for the kid.....he/she will be viewed as a freak forever!!

STANG RED
03-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I feel sorry for the kid.....he/she will be viewed as a freak forever!!

Probably not. With the ever rapid moral decay of society in general, what once was seen as weird and or a source of shame is now worn proudly as a badge of honor. Its all good now. No reason for shame for anything anymore. After all, we all came from an ancient grease spot, and there is no God, nor has there ever been. Havent you heard?:(

Ranger Mom
03-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Probably not. With the ever rapid moral decay of society in general, what once was seen as weird and or a source of shame is now worn proudly as a badge of honor. Its all good now. No reason for shame for anything anymore. After all, we all came from an ancient grease spot, and there is no God, nor has there ever been. Havent you heard?:(

In fact, I had not heard that...but I seem to be "out of the loop" on that kind of stuff!!

Thanks!!!

:eek:

BuffyMars
03-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

just ask anybody in austin.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-27-2008, 02:25 PM
It's not actually a man. The title is very misleading, it's just one of those people who think they're something aside from what they're born with.

I_DONT_CARE
03-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
It's not actually a man. The title is very misleading, it's just one of those people who think they're something aside from what they're born with.
IT'S CALLED GENDER IDENTITY DISORDER, BUT I'M SURE THAT THOSE SUFFERING FROM IT WOULD BE OVERWHELMED BY THE COMPASSION SHOWN HERE. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
03-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
IT'S CALLED GENDER IDENTITY DISORDER,

Is that what they're calling people that CHOOSE to be gay now?:eek:

I_DONT_CARE
03-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Is that what they're calling people that CHOOSE to be gay now?:eek:
IT ACTUALLY ISN'T A GAY OR STRAIGHT THING. TRUST ME, I KNOW.

Diocletian
03-27-2008, 06:33 PM
uh hello "born a woman"

it's a not a man it's a woman having the baby

this is no story

CHS_CG
03-27-2008, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
BUT I'M SURE THAT THOSE SUFFERING FROM IT WOULD BE OVERWHELMED BY THE COMPASSION SHOWN HERE. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So how do you feel? Is there anything we can do to be more compassionate to you?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Everyone has a choice of how they live their lives. I'm so sick and tired of hearing how people don't have a choice, it's what they're born with. If that is the case, then they are born mutants, because we were put on this planet for two reasons: survival and replication. Last time I checked, two men or two women could not replicate; it took one of each. It goes against everything in nature, and so does this idea that you were born the wrong gender...If that's the case, then it's not a pedophile's fault for being interested in young children...