PDA

View Full Version : Took my wife to the Doctor ..........

nobogey72
03-26-2008, 06:05 AM
late yesterday afternoon, and it didn't turn out too well.:( But, the Doctor finally decided not to press charges if I would agree to have the tongue depressor removed. Which I agreed to. Here's what happened to the best of my recollection. My wife is indeed a big ol gal. I got no problem with that. But she had been having a sore throat so we took her to the Doc. He held up a tongue depressor and told her to stick out her tongue and say "moo" ....... then he said... uh... I mean aaaaaaw. Before he could stick the tongue depressor in her mouth, I had grabbed a spare tongue depressor and jammed it up his..... well, lets just say I didn't detect any polyps. It probably made him mad when I started laughing and so did my wife, because he had on an orange shirt, and he sorta resembled a Dreamsicle standing there with the tongue dep. sticking out. Anyway, it's all over now, and my wife's throat is feeling better today.:inlove:

CenTexSports
03-26-2008, 08:01 AM
Is this the same doctor you went to last week when you were under the weather? He told you and your wife that he needed a stool, semen, and urine sample. Of course with you being hard of hearing, you had to ask your wife what did he say.

She turned to you and said: "He wants a pair of your underwear!"

eppy 12
03-26-2008, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
late yesterday afternoon, and it didn't turn out too well.:( But, the Doctor finally decided not to press charges if I would agree to have the tongue depressor removed. Which I agreed to. Here's what happened to the best of my recollection. My wife is indeed a big ol gal. I got no problem with that. But she had been having a sore throat so we took her to the Doc. He held up a tongue depressor and told her to stick out her tongue and say "moo" ....... then he said... uh... I mean aaaaaaw. Before he could stick the tongue depressor in her mouth, I had grabbed a spare tongue depressor and jammed it up his..... well, lets just say I didn't detect any polyps. It probably made him mad when I started laughing and so did my wife, because he had on an orange shirt, and he sorta resembled a Dreamsicle standing there with the tongue dep. sticking out. Anyway, it's all over now, and my wife's throat is feeling better today.:inlove: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/laughingman.gif