PDA

View Full Version : american idol

BuffyMars
03-25-2008, 09:13 PM
i actually like the david cook guy. i might actually buy an american idol cd if he does well. oh wait. no i won't. i will just pirate his music. but at least its a step up. :thumbsup: oh and kudos to him for throwing down some cornell.

now see, if it wasn't for ole boy' daughtry's crappy personality, and his HORRIBLE vibrato....no wait....i still wouldn't like him. nvm.

Ranger Mom
03-25-2008, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
i actually like the david cook guy. i might actually buy an american idol cd if he does well. oh wait. no i won't. i will just pirate his music. but at least its a step up. :thumbsup:

now see, if it wasn't for ole boy' daughtry's crappy personality, and his HORRIBLE vibrato....no wait....i still wouldn't like him. nvm.

You don't like Daughtry??

BTW....the CHS_CG thread is American Idol related too!!!

BuffyMars
03-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You don't like Daughtry??

BTW....the CHS_CG thread is American Idol related too!!!

oh, sorry! i looked for AI in thread titles. my fault.

and he double hockey sticks, a world of NO, i don't like him.

Ranger Mom
03-25-2008, 09:17 PM
oh, sorry! i looked for AI in thread titles. my fault.

and he double hockey sticks, a world of NO, i don't like him.

No apology necessary! I thought you might wanna pipe in there too!!

I loved Daughtry when he was AI....is there something that has happened that made his personality crappy since then?? I didn't notice it back then!

BuffyMars
03-25-2008, 09:23 PM
just things i've heard from the news and tabloids. i am news junkie. i can't help it. i read everything under the sun.

but mostly, i always hated his voice. i hate when people sound like they are forcing the vibrato sound just because they think it makes them sound like a good singer.

Ranger Mom
03-25-2008, 09:29 PM
just things i've heard from the news and tabloids. i am news junkie. i can't help it. i read everything under the sun.

but mostly, i always hated his voice. i hate when people sound like they are forcing the vibrato sound just because they think it makes them sound like a good singer.

I noticed the vibrato more on American Idol than I do his CD.

As much as I liked him, I really haven't kept up with him that much!

Carrie Underwood is probably the only idol winner that I have stayed "faithful" too!