03-25-2008, 08:16 PM
You watching AI??

I am underwhelmed!:(

CHS_CG
03-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You watching AI??

I am underwhelmed!:(

Very much so.. I didnt get home till about 7:15 so I didnt see it all.. the only one I care for now is Jason Castro... now that Amanda is gone! They keep saying this season has the most talent but its kinda boring this year.

Ranger Mom
03-25-2008, 08:30 PM
I think the only ones I really liked tonight was Michael Johns and David Cook.

Brooke and Kristy Lee were okay!!

I like Jason Castro, but I wasn't thrilled with the song he sang!!

Necks_Fan
03-25-2008, 08:32 PM
I don't watch it but my grandma does and that guy needs to do something with his hair. He looks stupid.

Ranger Mom
03-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I don't watch it but my grandma does and that guy needs to do something with his hair. He looks stupid.

Is that your opinion or your grandma's??

Or both??

Necks_Fan
03-25-2008, 08:44 PM
I just seen him when I was walking through and told her that he looks like a hippie and she doesn't really care to be honest. It's gotten pretty boring.

Ranger Mom
03-25-2008, 08:47 PM
I just seen him when I was walking through and told her that he looks like a hippie and she doesn't really care to be honest. It's gotten pretty boring.

I actually like the diversity of singers this season better than I did last year. There was no one I really liked last season...but there also wasn't any rock & rollers or country singers last season...which is my favorite genre.

My favorite season so far has been season 4 when Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice were competing...they were my 2 favorite from the get-go.

Season 5 was good til Chris Daughtry was gone, then I was just...whatever!!

CHS_CG
03-25-2008, 08:51 PM
I actually like the diversity of singers this season better than I did last year. There was no one I really liked last season...but there also wasn't any rock & rollers or country singers last season...which is my favorite genre.

My favorite season so far has been season 4 when Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice were competing...they were my 2 favorite from the get-go.

Season 5 was good til Chris Daughtry was gone, then I was just...whatever!!

I agree.. I am a little mad Amanda is gone! I loved season 4 and 5 back to back great seasons!

Necks_Fan
03-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Ok, wow, that had nothing to do with anything I said. I just said he looks like a hippie and needs to do something with his hair and you both go on talking about seasons 4 and 5. Wth?

Ranger Mom
03-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Ok, wow, that had nothing to do with anything I said. I just said he looks like a hippie and needs to do something with his hair and you both go on talking about seasons 4 and 5. Wth?

Because you said AND I quote "It's gotten pretty boring."

So...I just gave my opinion!!!!!

Keep up!!!:p

Necks_Fan
03-25-2008, 09:02 PM
Because you said AND I quote "It's gotten pretty boring."

So...I just gave my opinion!!!!!

Keep up!!!:p Lol. Ok. He still looks bad.

CHS_CG
03-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Lol. Ok. He still looks bad.

I dont think so but thats my opinion.

Bull19
03-25-2008, 09:05 PM
so who got kicked off tonight?

CHS_CG
03-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Bull19

Nobody leaves tonight.. thats tomorrow

Necks_Fan
03-25-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I dont think so but thats my opinion. So you like his hair? It's looks like he hasn't washed it in 2 months.

Ranger Mom
03-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Bull19

Hey!! You need to Keep Up too!!!:mad:

:D

bandera7
03-25-2008, 09:19 PM
I have to say. Since the Daughtry/Yamin/McPhee season, I havent been able to watch. To me, the talent is not even near the same level. In my honest opinion, Cook is the only one from this year who could have maybe made the top ten in that season.

BuffyMars
03-25-2008, 09:21 PM
i like the folk singeresque vibe castro has going on.

i love the carly simonesque brooke has going on.

and i love the powerhouse (esque?) carly has going on? i just dig that she wears a sleeve.

and then there is david cook, who grows on me.

honestly, music wise....i am a weird demographic to be watching this show. i don't listen to any idol person on the radio who has ever made an album.

i think i only watch it for the trainwrecks....that and there is nothing else on tv at the moment...and every now and then i throw my 2 cents in.

oh and i don't even vote, lol. :D

bandera7
03-25-2008, 09:32 PM
I have only voted once, for Daughtry, but I know for a fact the voting doesnt matter anyway. I met Ace Young's brother (also from the talented Season 5) and he was telling us how Ace had to sign a waiver that any votes could be dis-counted for any reason by the network.

Ranger Mom
03-25-2008, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
i like the folk singeresque vibe castro has going on.

i love the carly simonesque brooke has going on.

and i love the powerhouse (esque?) carly has going on? i just dig that she wears a sleeve.

and then there is david cook, who grows on me.

honestly, music wise....i am a weird demographic to be watching this show. i don't listen to any idol person on the radio who has ever made an album.

i think i only watch it for the trainwrecks....that and there is nothing else on tv at the moment...and every now and then i throw my 2 cents in.

oh and i don't even vote, lol. :D

Honestly, I think the sleeve on Carly is what turns me off of her. I should be ashamed of myself, but that's the truth...plus, I didn't think she did good at all tonight!!

For some reason, I really like Brooke, she is hands down my favorite girl.

Jason Castro is my favorite guy.....and I don't even think he's the best, but I like him more than the others!!

I haven't voted since season 4...and I think that's the only year I voted!