PDA

View Full Version : What a deal!

kepdawg
03-25-2008, 11:43 AM
Last night I had the chance to take advantage of a great deal! At first I was going to purchase one knife for significantly lower than it cost! It was a great deal in itself! Then the salesman added another knife for no extra cost! I could not believe it! Before I had a chance to jump at the deal another knife had been added! I could not believe how lucky I was! I know it sounds too good to be true and you probably will not believe it but another knife was added to the deal! Then a set of steak knives was added to the deal! All in all I think I ended up with four hundred seventy three knives and it only cost me fifty cents! I know...I could not believe it either!

LH Panther Mom
03-25-2008, 11:49 AM
You got ripped off! Last week I got not only the four hundred seventy-three you received, but "for a limited time only" received a buy one set of four hundred seventy-three, get the second set FREE. All for the same low price of fifty cents.

Sweetwater Red
03-25-2008, 12:10 PM
What? They didn't offer ya'll a cheese grater or potato peeler if you ordered in the next ten minutes?:confused:

SWMustang
03-25-2008, 12:22 PM
I don't understand the "last razor you'll ever buy". If It's that bad ass why do they need to send me a second one if I call in the next 15 minutes?

crzyjournalist03
03-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I don't understand the "last razor you'll ever buy". If It's that bad ass why do they need to send me a second one if I call in the next 15 minutes?

yeah...that one is worrying me too...I saw that and looked at my wife and she was already looking at me with the "WTH" look.

nobogey72
03-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Last night I had the chance to take advantage of a great deal! At first I was going to purchase one knife for significantly lower than it cost! It was a great deal in itself! Then the salesman added another knife for no extra cost! I could not believe it! Before I had a chance to jump at the deal another knife had been added! I could not believe how lucky I was! I know it sounds too good to be true and you probably will not believe it but another knife was added to the deal! Then a set of steak knives was added to the deal! All in all I think I ended up with four hundred seventy three knives and it only cost me fifty cents! I know...I could not believe it either!

You got ripped!!! :rolleyes: I got all that and free shipping!!!! As an added bonus they sent me a naval lint remover. Can't wait to try it. Should be here any day. People that don't watch TV at 3:00 in the morning don't know what all they're missing.:doh: :doh:

DU_stud04
03-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Last night I had the chance to take advantage of a great deal! At first I was going to purchase one knife for significantly lower than it cost! It was a great deal in itself! Then the salesman added another knife for no extra cost! I could not believe it! Before I had a chance to jump at the deal another knife had been added! I could not believe how lucky I was! I know it sounds too good to be true and you probably will not believe it but another knife was added to the deal! Then a set of steak knives was added to the deal! All in all I think I ended up with four hundred seventy three knives and it only cost me fifty cents! I know...I could not believe it either! mine came with a midget stripper and a stripper pole. havent even touched the knifes yet.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-25-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
mine came with a midget stripper and a stripper pole. havent even touched the knifes yet.

Mine came with a complimentary tooth brush and beard comb.

DU_stud04
03-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Mine came with a complimentary tooth brush and beard comb. Colgate???

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Colgate???

Yep. Want to trade for awhile?

Ranger Mom
03-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
As an added bonus they sent me a naval lint remover. Can't wait to try it.

Let me guess.....it's for your wife, isn't it??:thinking:

DU_stud04
03-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Yep. Want to trade for awhile? Colgate for the juggernaut... aint that a shame.

ill trade for the midget stripper...i keep the pole :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Colgate for the juggernaut... aint that a shame.

ill trade for the midget stripper...i keep the pole :D

Comb yo beard, I don't wanna hear that. I want the whole thing!

DU_stud04
03-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Comb yo beard, I don't wanna hear that. I want the whole thing! i do need to comb my beard..... good thinking. ill give you the knifes for the comb :D remember i sell candy, im a part time stripper and i do hair.

STANG RED
03-25-2008, 03:17 PM
I might be willing to trade my Popeal Pocket Fisherman for some of them knives. Been sawing too many nails, bricks, hammers, and cans in half with my Ginsu and it finally got dull on me. Cant find my paperwork to take advantage of the lifetime guarantee.:(

nobogey72
03-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Let me guess.....it's for your wife, isn't it??:thinking: NO! We use a Hoover Dirt Devil on hers. :inlove:

Ranger Mom
03-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
NO! We use a Hoover Dirt Devil on hers. :inlove:

I guess she hasn't had her liposuction done yet? I remember you telling me she would either lose her belly button or it would be up around her nose!!

nobogey72
03-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I guess she hasn't had her liposuction done yet? I remember you telling me she would either lose her belly button or it would be up around her nose!!

:clap: :D :inlove:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-25-2008, 08:00 PM
i do need to comb my beard..... good thinking. ill give you the knifes for the comb :D remember i sell candy, im a part time stripper and i do hair.

Shut up before I knock you out with my pimp can. Now where's my money, you know you still owe me $50 from the last time I saved you.

Necks_Fan
03-25-2008, 08:08 PM
Along with that 473 knives for .50 you could get a sweater vest with some dickies and those plaid knickers if you call in the next 5 min.