PDA

View Full Version : WHO THING CODY WALLACE BETTER THAN JORRIE ADEMS

football king
06-24-2002, 01:59 PM
BOTH WILL BE GREAT ONE ADEMS IS AL OT TALLER WALLACE IS STRONER I THINK WALLACE WILL BE A GREAT ONE

Matthew328
06-24-2002, 02:08 PM
Wallace is good in fact he is a great one......but I don't think anyone in the state is better than Adams...I don't think there is a lineman in the state that combines size, speed, strength and athleticism like Adams.....if I had to pick I'd take em both..but if I had to choose one give me Adams...

Bulldog92
06-24-2002, 04:44 PM
I agree with Matthew. Jorrie Adams is getting recruiting letters from all over the country and has as much potential as probably anyone anywhere. He may be the most highly touted athlete to ever come out of Jasper and that's really saying something.

j_dog
06-24-2002, 11:24 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but Jorrie Adams, boy is he ever something. Just saw the UT magazine. Oh, how they talked about his "manhandling" and "pancaking" opponents. How, at 6' 8", 280 pounds, he has plenty room to bulk up. To tell you the truth, he almost looks skinny at 280. Of course, he, as well as Red Bryant are on UT's top 25 state list. Adams is also on their top 19 OL national list.

Yes, few players have ever come out of Jasper with anything close to his potential. Of course, Sam Adams, Sr. had his potential. Proved it with the NE Patriots over some 13 or so years. And Adams and Bryant are just two of a senior class that is generally considered by many to be the best class to ever come through the school. Yes, Bulldog92, that is saying something. A 3a school with 4 athletes in the states top 300. How many 5a coaches would kill for that much talent?

Gobbla2001
06-26-2002, 10:56 PM
Well I was an OL and was able to play with Cody his sophmore year (my senior year) when he started as a center on Varsity... The kid was tough his sophmore, even better his junior year, and you will be surprised in how good he will be his senior year, he has worked his tail off to get where he is at, lost his dad when he was young and his mother passed away during his junior year season... Now not only is he big, fast and one of the strongest guys I know, he now has a little fire under his butt, nothing to lose, and scouts all over him... He's orally commited to A&M, but I don't know if he'll stick with them or not...

He's too good to be true, one of the kindest souls you'll ever meet off of the field, but one of the meanest you'll encounter on the field...

Also a member of the National Honors Society...

I'd take Cody!!!