Gsquared
03-25-2008, 06:53 AM
No message

3afan
03-25-2008, 07:17 AM
Friday evening

KingRob
03-25-2008, 07:21 AM
Those Lopez 7ft twins are big, but I think Texas should handle them.

Gsquared
03-25-2008, 07:23 AM
Thanks, now I have something to do on Friday.

JasperDog94
03-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by KingRob
Those Lopez 7ft twins are big, but I think Texas should handle them. I'm not so sure. Texas has problems with big guys down low. I hope Texas wins, but I wouldn't put a wager on it.

BreckTxLonghorn
03-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I'm not so sure. Texas has problems with big guys down low. I hope Texas wins, but I wouldn't put a wager on it.

Agreed. One big guy I feel we could handle. But two....I just don't feel comfortable. AJ, Connor, DJ, etc have to be able to shoot lights out from 3 to stretch the court and force Stanford to abandon the inside game. Otherwise, its going to be a long night with Dexter Pittman :eek:

LionKing
03-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Texas could have trouble with the Stanford twin big boys, but the Texas guards will kill Stanford.
I wouldn't wager this game either, however I wouldn't wager any of the Sweet 16 games.

JasperDog94
03-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Agreed. One big guy I feel we could handle. But two....I just don't feel comfortable. AJ, Connor, DJ, etc have to be able to shoot lights out from 3 to stretch the court and force Stanford to abandon the inside game. Otherwise, its going to be a long night with Dexter Pittman :eek: IMO the worst thing that could happen to Texas is for James to get in foul trouble. He's the best rebounder by far on the team. If he gets in early foul trouble, it could be a long night for the horns.

I sure wish that I had some tickets to this game.:(