PDA

View Full Version : Texas QB possibly leaving team

Emerson1
03-24-2008, 05:38 PM
Not sure who though, but word is someone is packing up.

BreckTxLonghorn
03-24-2008, 05:40 PM
My money's on Sherrod. He just got overshadowed after the injury held him out the first few games last year. Great talent, and he deserves to get some PT somewhere.

Looking4number8
03-24-2008, 08:52 PM
I was at the UT innersquad scrimmage on Saturday and I have to say Childs looked awesome. I am a huge Colt McCoy fan but he better watch out. Childs is right on his tail!!! The other QB's might as well pack thier bags, #1 and #2 slots looked pretty locked up.

Matthew328
03-24-2008, 10:14 PM
Harris I heard was looking at TCU but with Pachall committing and Beaver from WF Rider also a likley TCU committ...not sure he'll sniff PT there either

injuredinmelee
03-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Harris I heard was looking at TCU but with Pachall committing and Beaver from WF Rider also a likley TCU committ...not sure he'll sniff PT there either

was he really that good of a QB in high school wasnt he more of a athlete type and insisted on staying at QB?

Tenthehardway
03-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
was he really that good of a QB in high school wasnt he more of a athlete type and insisted on staying at QB?

Yes. He was Vince Young-type. Still threw for more than he rushed, I think. He did in the two games I saw him in.

Adidas410s
03-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by lookingfornumbe
I was at the UT innersquad scrimmage on Saturday and I have to say Childs looked awesome. I am a huge Colt McCoy fan but he better watch out. Childs is right on his tail!!! The other QB's might as well pack thier bags, #1 and #2 slots looked pretty locked up.
Who is Childs??? Some new QB they picked up??? :p

JHS_c/o_06'
03-24-2008, 10:37 PM
I've met/hung out with Sherrod before, cool guy, he's friends with alot of guys in my fraternity, and it was mentioned at the meeting today that he might be leaving.

BreckTxLonghorn
03-24-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by lookingfornumbe

I thought the spring game wasn't until this Saturday?

mistanice
03-25-2008, 12:28 AM
-----------------------------
per my UT subscription

no posts from premium content subscriptions allowed.....lhpm

Old Tiger
03-25-2008, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
per my UT subscription

no posts from premium content subscriptions allowed.....lhpm OB's sucks

Phil C
03-25-2008, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Kinne transfers too. But I bet he won't transfer to Baylor.

LionKing
03-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
I thought the spring game wasn't until this Saturday? The annual Orange-White spring game is this weekend, the one Lookingfornumber8 is talking about was just an inter-squad scrimmage, I was there too, Harris and Kinne never took any snaps, Harris will supposidly look to transfer this spring, and rumors are now floating that Kinne may be looking to transfer, even mentioning La Tech as where Kinne may end up.

Adidas410s
03-25-2008, 10:22 AM
per my UT subscription

no posts from premium content subscriptions allowed.....lhpm

DON'T POST PREMIUM CONTENT!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

mistanice
03-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
DON'T POST PREMIUM CONTENT!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

what OB doesn't know, won't..., ;)

ToroChingon
03-25-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
OB's sucks

Why do 'OB's' suck??

JasperDog94
03-25-2008, 11:05 AM
what OB doesn't know, won't..., ;) 9). DO NOT Copy and Paste Premium Content From Other Sites in an Open Forum. If the content is premium on another site it's premium for a reason, it is the copyright content of the author and publisher. If posted on an open forum this can expose 3ADL to potential litigation. In all cases, if you want to post content please post a link to the content. If you copy and paste content, it may be removed and you may be banned without warning at the mod's or Admin's discretion.

icu812
03-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by LionKing
Kinne may be looking to transfer, even mentioning La Tech as where Kinne may end up.

I believe his buddy WR Houston Tumminello is going to La Tech next year so I can see that happening.

Emerson1
03-25-2008, 02:24 PM
OB's sucks
You used to post all over OB

Old Tiger
03-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by ToroChingon
Why do 'OB's' suck?? Charges you money for information that is just recycled over and over.

Old Tiger
03-25-2008, 03:28 PM
Kinne should have never went to Texas to begin with.

JasperDog94
03-25-2008, 08:47 PM
Kinne should have never went to Texas to begin with. Yeah. I never understood why he went to Texas to begin with either.

sotex
03-25-2008, 10:14 PM
If you don't have the skills to play at UT then go somewhere like Baylor or if no one else will take you go to aTm

coachc45
03-26-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by sotex
If you don't have the skills to play at UT then go somewhere like Baylor or if no one else will take you go to aTm

Because they offered him a scholarship. Someone there obviously thought he had the skills.

I know GJ coached him actually (one year @canton). His dream was to play at UT. They offered and he took it! Don't blame him.

PHS Wildcats
03-26-2008, 08:09 PM
Good luck to them both:clap:

sahen
03-26-2008, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
But I bet he won't transfer to Baylor.

even if he wanted too, which im sure he doesnt, i dont think UT would release his scholarship for him to play anywhere in conference...